MERGER

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by LEGEND [13628736], Oct 11, 2017.

1. Caltha

Caltha Active Member

Adding my voice to the request for a merger. One thing though, I would like to request be removed for mergers is the requirement to be #1-5 in order to move up in knight title. There is no way anyone who is under 4 mil will be able to beat someone who has over 7 mil even if the 7 mil player removes all their armor. Otherwise, I'm all for a merger in exactly the way that Legend has proposed. s2Caltha

Neamhain likes this.
  2. Eerie Starfall

Eerie Starfall New Member

I don't care about the specifics. I just want free sapphires.

Celeste and Kaunas like this.
  3. Shaka laka

Shaka laka New Member

I am also on-board with the server merge request, i am starting slow down completely and not willing to spend the money for this game anymore due to lack of participation. On server 25 and i have discuss this in chat with our server; they are happy if we can get this done.
    i am one of the top guild leader and at max i have around 5-6 member active at one point...i think whole server have max around 20-30 player active...when i started it was around 100+....but now its just a ghost town, no one talk in world chat anymore...no one shows up for any activities...all they do is maybe some personal activity and then goes offline.
    - I am at the point where i am doing a guild merge cause of the lack of people, but with this guild merge i am doing, i am making the horde Guild extremely powerful and making it unbalanced...Alliance will suffer the most .
    There is more to it but, i let you guys decide.

Shaka Laka

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
    ArcaneIce likes this.
  4. sowaniusia

sowaniusia New Member

I am also in support of server merge. I'm on server 24 and we loose good players every day. It's gotten to the point were we can hardly do events now too. People are leaving the game now due to lack of active players and inability to complete events, thus no growth for our characters and heroes. Merger needs to happen soon, or we will loose everyone there.

5. SirBuddy

SirBuddy Active Member

Agreed servers are getting too quiet and people are quitting the game due to not enough active people on servers

Celeste and ArcaneIce like this.
  6. Dragya

Dragya New Member

I do agree about the merge. For example my server S.15 needs it. True, there is handful of players, but most of them are non active or dont do a thing. It is so hard to do daily guild stuff this way. We cant properly do guild battle, hardly none plays it in my guild (only one high VIP player). It makes it really hard to do guild dungeons, pay for guild beast. I really dont want to talk about it. There is so much stuff that this situation on server lacks. S.15 do need merge. That's it.

7. Xardia

Xardia Member

Good morning all :) It is not only the merge we need! Let them repair the game first! The list with bugg is to long!And when you guys thinking the lisning to hight vip! I dont think so,the have your money already!New servers is new bucks for them! I hope the fix the game fast,to many problems!

Best regard Xarida-William Wallace guid Breaveheart s20

exsample what irri me is on the cst we hit with the team mom-legend and me 2 weeks ago in both dungeons 2 floors more! no way we can do it now! For me thats the only fun part in the game to party up with them and hit more mobs!!! Now we cant

Celeste, ArcaneIce and Kaunas like this.
  8. Edward Monkes

Edward Monkes Administrator Community Manager

Well this thread was created on the topic of merges, so let's keep it that way. Though on a sidenote, yes, we are aware of the many bugs there are and, yes, we are working on fixing them.

9. LEGEND [13628736]

LEGEND [13628736] Member

Hi Edward, as you can see from the replies from players of different servers that there is insufficient players to do basics like GB and guild beast and people are forced to complete dailies through rubies which I think is unacceptable. Whenever any game starts depending on the features of the game and admiration for the game new players should join daily and stay for a substantial amount of months. What we are seeing here is servers are dying daily and new servers are opened every 3 days. Some players have stopped recharging because of losing their interest in the game. These are not very good signs for a game of 4 months old. I feel you should actually look at the seriousness of the plight of players and take immediate action.

10. Xardia

Xardia Member

Edward all the bugs one long list,is one why players quit the game! So yes thats why we need one merge!

ArcaneIce likes this.
  11. Sucker

Sucker Member

Hit the Button Edward.....

12. lejeuestroi [23840048]

lejeuestroi [23840048] New Member

I don't think that merging is a solution that will last long but it's necesary that in this attractive and original game a minimum of 3 guilds containing 40 active members own a same server so that all the daily quests can be done...
    So, as a short time solution, merging active players to a same server will keep the interest of this game. But for how long because if the next steps of each character career evolution is not created, i do not think that this game will last more than 2 years.
    As for me, the concept is created but it lacks the future...the next steps of each character career. This situation may be considered as a drawback but also turned into an advantage.
    Indeed, main part has been created with many bugs but the plateform is useful and playable and if players ask that much a merge...this may be because this game worth it. This growing impatience is first a sign that players like the game and hope to be considered as players and not as customers.
    So, if Modos animate a forum section about what's next...what bugs must be corrected as a priority...what are the echeances for the updates or anything else, perhaps that devs can receive a good conception help with great ideas from players...(some realistics :) and others noto_O)...but this exchange can perform a good release game for next year but can also sign the end of the game...Like any MMO, most basic thing is communication ;)
    Regards ;)

13. Bonnie

Bonnie Active Member Staff Member Moderator

S3 is dying ..we now need a server merge ..so here is a vote from me

SirBuddy and ArcaneIce like this.
  14. Edward Monkes

Edward Monkes Administrator Community Manager

I will speak to the devs and we'll see what I can do.

Celeste and Bonnie like this.
  15. S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦

S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦ Active Member

I can only support server merging. This isn't a healthy situation at all. You need a strong foundation first before starting new servers. That's priority number 1. Sadly my server (S35) is also dying.

16. S31 Ginger Snap

S31 Ginger Snap Active Member

so here is my thought....if high players stopped acting like idiots and bullying everyone, if they help and support everyone rather than just seeing them as food for points maybe more people would stay active on servers. a merge will just present those players with fresh meat to bully and pray on,changing their attitude will mean higher better populated server.

i am therefore AGAINST any merger.

17. Stiflers Mom/Layla

Stiflers Mom/Layla Member

We def need a merger. I see a lot of people that have quit the game and it is going fast. You guys also implement new things into the game with no or very little instruction on how things work. Also I would like to see when you do updates and or maintenance that you give some explanation on what you did as most of the time there is none. As a result this is hurting the game as well... people are frustrated.

Kaunas, ArcaneIce and Celeste like this.
  18. ArcaneIce

ArcaneIce Member

Not all high bp players are bulling ppl.. Even on my server I have high bp players yet they will help anyone out when they are on.. The reason why we dont see them much in some events is because of the low bp players not doing what they are suppose to do causing a problem for the rest.. SO before you jump to that conclusion you might want to see why before jumping to this.. And yes the merge will help because with out high bp players, the rest will fall and wont get far either..

19. S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦

S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦ Active Member

I think you replied the wrong quote ^^ -----> pinksheepxx42 [23270635] talks about bullying..not me.

20. player23175734

player23175734 New Member

Mergers are seriously that complicated?

I dunno man. When you merged 12,13, and 14 all together as 1, everyone benefitted as is now pretty happy. As Server 12, I could care less if you took the top TEN servers and merged them all together into one super server. How does that really hurt anyone? The ONLY thing that gets hurt is Lord of Destruction. (As well as other Arena ranks) but it encourages more competition. Sure did in our merge.

I am tired of hearing excuses. I want to SEE CHANGES. Legend's merge doesn't even effect me and I'm angry it hasn't been done yet.

Celeste likes this.