MERGER

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by LEGEND [13628736], Oct 11, 2017.

1. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Yes it was doing fine, if I compare it with others, as you know - I said that many times. But it WILL come and I won't quit because of that :)

Neamhain likes this.
  2. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

To be seen!

Bejszi likes this.
  3. Helli

Helli Member

I will second the request to merge S61.
    Getting things done can be quite difficult, specially as over 90% of the active player base is all in one guild.
    I was actually quite disappointed (as was most the server) that there was no merger for us in the maintenance.

4. S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦

S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦ Active Member

Same for S35
    There is one guild (max 20 players active during the day) and one horde (max 6 players active during the day)
    With the help of some afk players we can handle it in the guild, but it's getting worse each day especially for the horde.
    Guild Battle is a joke. The horde can only win the battle if the guild gives the win to the horde.
    Second KG of the day has max 8 players on a good day, but it often happens that we have only 4 of 5 players taking part. Also in this battle we have to give the opposite team the win because the composition of the teams is not proper balanced. It frustrates some players who want to have a good and healthy competition.

A healthy competition is already gone for weeks , because we are all in survival mode on this server!

Helli and player24275642 like this.
  5. Bonnie

Bonnie Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Legend got his Merge:p

♥ Harley Quinn ♦ likes this.
  6. Helli

Helli Member

Harley that sound so like our server, except that for a large portion of the day doing any group activity has become near impossible as there is not enough players on. We would love to have a healthy server again where playing the game is fun, and easy to do. Every day more and more leave, and now some of our best and staunchest (paying) players are also talking of doing so if a merge doesn't happen.

♥ Harley Quinn ♦ likes this.
  7. Helli

Helli Member

Just did King's Glory on S61 (at about 22.00/23.00). One of this server's more popular events.
    We had just 4 players each side, one of whom is so strong they blitz everyone else.
    Mind you this is prime time on this server and on a weekend.
    Dragon Invasion, just 7 participants. Alchemy assists often cannot be completed as there is just not enough people.
    We are seriously needing help over here.

8. Lucrezia

Lucrezia New Member

s56 do need a merge, the sooner the better, thank you :)

Cabbie, ONIDA and s.46 arcanese like this.
  9. player25046380

player25046380 Member

Ok so far the merge is not really to bad. All is almost going well but still unbalance there. Have 1 guild that is now the strongest guild and if they do not give it away to the other guilds there is no way of winning it.. It is more 1 sided with massive bp on 1 side than the other side. At least we do get our daily events done. And the s63 that we merged with is great people always willing to help. But to be honest i see another merge will have to happen again in the near future. But is really a step forward than what it was before the merge. But all in all not to bad but still not balance. And i know you can not please us all but no harm in trying :D

10. Sairi

Sairi New Member

Even with another merge, no one stands a chance against Ed unless they are 10mil+ in BP, I don't care that much about gb tbh, its not that much gold you get with the alchemy bonus. In terms of which guild is stronger(my guess is you're in wicked just like me),just check the top 10 in BP... They only have 2 ppl, against 6 of ours. Without Ed, they wouldn't even be able to stand a chance in gb

11. player25046380

player25046380 Member

If you dont have the gold to do upgrades and stuff then that little extra is really important to help you get there eventually :p

12. Sairi

Sairi New Member

True, but in the end it won't be enough, because with or without the alchemy buff, everyone is always short ^^
    and I need to do a correction on my previous statement, read the server wrong... You said s63, not s64. My mistake^^

13. player25046380

player25046380 Member

But who would not like to kill Ed He just have to keep space warm next to him on 7th floor for when i make it some day. He can always come to our server will be more than happy to have him. Might actually kill some stuff with him around :p

14. MuFiNMaN

MuFiNMaN New Member

I totally agree, S24 (the forgotten sector) has lost over 20-30 VIP players in last 2 months easy.. More and more come in few times, if, maybe once or twice a week to play when they used to be everyday players..... There are 50 active Alliance members with 15 active Horde members the rest alternate accounts.... Something needs to be done sector by sector, grate game... but people just getting sick the situation... You send any player in S24, you will see 2 x high BP horde members the rest all under 2mil BP... very very uneven...

15. Sairi

Sairi New Member

You won't hear me complain about Ed, I probably won't ever be able to beat him, but he's a great guy and really cares for others, I'm happy to have him in our server ^^

16. Bigd80

Bigd80 New Member

They Dont Care..... Dear player we have forwarded the issue to the developers. According to their information the issue has been fixed. It the problem repeats itself please let us know.

With best regards, 101xp team. This response shows all we are doing is testing game content for them at no cost. The Last i checked this wasnt a BETA, and im not a GAME TESTER. RETurn what I lost how hard is it... Basically this game is a scam.... Keep pushing more servers for the smaller ones to attempt and catch higher BP players. If all the big BP's disappear it will seem like a 2 million is within reach for a new server player spending big money. Then they will keep telling ppl it will get better, and eventually they will just stop doing anything; laughing all the way to the bank. Only way this will stop is if High Spenders get together and pledge not to spend until they decide to change their approach. There is no need to put 100 person cap on a guild if they cant even get 50 active players on a whole server. It is pretty much a joke, they probably get 150 new players a day and continue pumping out newer servers, not posting other severs are empty if little players.

17. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

:(

18. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

I have to say s40 is in need of a merge now; kings glory one night was literally a 1v1. The issue is less the balance and more the fact that there are very few people online at a time, although I'm pretty sure the horde side is stronger as they seem to have more active players. There just aren't many people on the server now.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  19. Kit[24893747]

Kit[24893747] Member

S64 +S53 need Merging again. it become quiet lately.

20. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

s50 is starting to slow down as well. I really dont care if it merges with a higher BP than me. Events are becoming less and less populated with players.