MERGER

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by LEGEND [13628736], Oct 11, 2017.

1. player [22477436]

player [22477436] New Member

Servers 1 -20 need to merge servers 21- 41 servers 41 to 61 then let all the others and future ones which happen all the time work them selfs unless want to be included in with others because they are dead

2. player [22477436]

player [22477436] New Member

For all that agree, please reply

3. player25046380

player25046380 Member

Not a to bad idea but where is our server. Or did you not see me cry here also for a merge for S62

4. ONIDA/RYLEE

ONIDA/RYLEE Member

have been reading thru the last few pages of posts....sadly from what I have read...neamhain has been on an anti merger since day one...hence all her comments and getting a last word in with every other persons comment...I have gone thru other subjects other than merging ...again neamhain is always commenting with either a negative or opposite opinion...neamhain...let the Devs sort out the postings...
    back to main subject MERGE
    time is now.....xmas holidays are here....opening new servers would be wasted as you will only get school children playing...then when holidays are over...you would have hardly anything left playing on those servers
    now is the time to stop opening servers and concentrate on repairing older servers with merging whilst the xmas holidays are on
    the above idea is a little over the top to be honest...max merging would need to be 10 servers....but 5 would servers would be ideal
    ONIDA

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    Camille and ♥ Harley Quinn ♦ like this.
  5. player24877091

player24877091 New Member

I vote for a merger ..paying so much money for it .. I am finding it hard to do just daily events as S62 is like DEAD at some point people will stop playing because there is no point as its hard to progress without enough people in the server.
    PS: This is my own opinion

♥ Harley Quinn ♦ likes this.
  6. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

WRONG: I am NOT against merges, never said that.
    I have simply stated that they are not the permanent solution, and it's a reality.
    Did you read Legend first post? Clearly not: he talked of keeping ALL players happy and find a way to have more joining. I am not the first or only person that said that. You have a selective reading issue.

I said that what makes people leave are a number of things, such as 1) nastitude from a bunch of high BP players, both in forum and in game 2) boredom, due to having the same old tasks to deal with day after day 3) frustration at the impossibility to achieve much as in titles and rewards that comes with it, due to the fact that high BP get them all - this due to CS being always the same old!

Want to "repair" old servers? Instead of focusing on what I say, go read and ask people around how they feel about these things. Resist your misplaced urge to try make me look the bad guy not wanting others to enjoy the game: my intention is clearly the opposite, I am simply pointing out things which are obvious to a majority but seemingly not to many at the top.

That is because many there - not all! - do not care about a thing but themselves and their enjoyment of the game and how to not spend rubies to complete the dailies. There is more to the game to keep it going and issues won't be sorted by merging, that is a temporary fix. If nothing changes, this game will die despite the merges, period. I do not want it to die.

Servers do NOT survive without numbers and those are given mainly by small spending and non-paying players; they are the majority here.
    If they get always nothing despite their efforts, they will leave. It's as simple as that.

Note* on the last word, everyone has a right to reply when called into discussion and when attacked on personal level; they stand a right to demand the same respect given too. Two people wanted me to say nothing here about the issues I highlighted, but I won't stay silent on my view as you won't stay silent on yours. We have same rights here so go patronise/order about someone else and stay focused on the matter instead of carrying out your personal petty wars. Going personal will win you nothing.

PS: s38 is happy as it is!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  7. player25046380

player25046380 Member

yeah great I am really happy for the ones that is getting merged at last . But now only some servers gets merged but what about the rest of us that needs a merge and have being asking for it. Do we not also need a merge? Or are you guys just going to let those servers die a natural death? And what about the 5 or 6 players that is still hanging on for dear live for a miracle to happen? Or do they not matter at all?

♥ Harley Quinn ♦ likes this.
  8. DarkSt0rM

DarkSt0rM Member

Adherr. Will never have a clue will it

9. Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum New Member

just like arcanese, right now this is our kings glory for server 36

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
  10. s.46 arcanese

s.46 arcanese Active Member

:(wow thats realy bad ash i hope you get merge soon

11. player24275642

player24275642 New Member

Badia Rose here from s.52 (Mantle). Seeing that Xmas has since passed and no ***merger sled*** was seen making a stop or even flying by for that matter, leaving us stranded on this lonely and deserted island we now should have the title "The Island of Misfit Toy's". There is nothing that I can add that has not been pointed out numerous times within this thread. You create a game which is meant to be played by a certain amount of people to gain the full enjoyable experience of said game...you create one server after another and leave servers that CLEARLY have enough paying players to keep them afloat just hanging on the hopes that you will indeed take into consideration the chaos you the creators have caused within a game meant to be enjoyed by all paying or not. Well the enjoyment of the game has died for many on my server as well as others yet we all still hang in there hoping you will soon create a merge of some type so that those that do and can pay to play now do so not to keep their own server afloat and alive but to spend their money on what they want in the game and not on what the feel they now have to buy to complete the easiest of tasks. And not even gonna to get into the players that don't pay...the game has become impossible to play for many and yet...yes they as well seem to hang on...It is not just I that feels the need of some kind of merge... it is every single one of those left still standing in what is left of a once great server. Lot's of time and money put into many accounts and to just ignore a problem does not solve it...nor does it in any way fix it.

Neamhain likes this.
  12. player23250874

player23250874 Member

I read somewhere that the developers work on mergers every 2 weeks. If this schedule holds true, then mergers should occur in approx. 1 week. This is based on the timeframe from the last merger done. Lets cross our fingers, hope s31 is included in the next merger.

13. player25046380

player25046380 Member

Ok it has being a while. That is said a thing. But really really please Merge s62 Christmas is over and it is new year. Please give players what they deserve or is it only certain players that deserve merge. Go and have a look at s62 please see how badly it is needed instead of not doing anything and let it die

14. smity

smity New Member

S61 really needs a merge as well its dying fast

15. player [23013491]

player [23013491] New Member

A merger is needed for S23. There are not enough people to complete the Kings Glory events, the guild wars, the relic dungeons, and so on. The gap in active players and levels causes more and more people to stop playing on a daily basis. New servers open on on a regular basis so new players can not join existing servers to help us grow. Please merge server 23 so we do not lose all of our friends and players in this game. The unbalanced events is bad enough, I do not want to see everybody leave the game for good due to lack of ability to play and grow.

16. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

And that's because tomorrow merge will come...

17. ONIDA/RYLEE

ONIDA/RYLEE Member

very good timing for this merger...looking forward to it :)

player25046380 likes this.
  18. Neamhain

No, it is because we were happy without the merge Bej. Only 3 or 4 wanted it... am surely not happy about it!

19. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Give it a chance, it will come so whatever... maybe it will help with something. We will see :)
    As said someone: You can dislike that. You can disagree with that. But that's all, whan can you do with that.

20. Neamhain

I am not happy at all, our server is doing fine and am not looking forward to it. Neither are those in my guild. Nobody wanted it!