MERGER

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by LEGEND [13628736], Oct 11, 2017.

1. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

Is it? Because it's the same thing I repeated in all my comments here, just simplified.

2. Neamhain

You clearly have not read what others have wrote here, have you? Please take time to do so.
    PS: requests are not buried, the mods do read the comments, all of them.
    PPS: the thread is named Mergers (anything surrounding them was discussed from minute one), not requests of merge :)

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  3. S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦

S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦ Active Member

This topic is for merging requests and feedback after merging servers together. I will discuss the other issues if you (or other players) make a topic for the other issues. I've read the off topic messages, but I don't want to discuss it here because I see what happens now with the merger requests, which is very sad !

4. Neamhain

This thread is about mergers, NOT requests of, or feedback after them: where do you read in its title request of merges and post-merge feedback?

Everyone here (first Legend, in his initial post) has commented on the reasons for which we would need them; so anyone can keep doing that. Your personal interpretation of the thread title has nothing to do with us. If you don't want to discuss what we do, kindly ignore our comments.

5. player25046380

player25046380 Member

I do not see any reason for you to keep repeating it in any case it is true what Harley said all the servers that needs a merge is getting lost will all your repeated comments

♥ Harley Quinn ♦ likes this.
  6. player25046380

player25046380 Member

Guys please we on s62 need a merge desperately. . Just merge us please so we can also get our tasks and things done and get stronger like some other more active servers.

7. Neamhain

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Legend himself said in his first post:
    "I along with many other players feel you should look into actual facts and make sure all players are happy and new players join in, only then this game will be a success as we all love this game and want to be a superhit like DRAGON BLOOD"

Does it look he intended this thread to be about putting through just requests of mergers? NO.

Can you all see now what the thread was created for? If you want one only for requests of mergers and post merger feedback because you fear they will get buried in the conversation, create one just for that.
    Besides, if this thread has been kept alive until now it is thanks to people alike myself that actually took an interest and commented on the issues which created the situation we are in.

8. player25046380

player25046380 Member

You just can not resist to have the last word.

9. S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦

Legend and others asked several times in the world chat when players need a merge, we have to put the requests here.
    So you made your point (not on a very friendly way btw) and so do I. Meanwhile I payed a total of 2100 rubies to complete my daily tasks in 2 months ,because I'm waiting already 2 months for a merge after 2 requests. If you want to be my sponsor to complete the daily tasks we finally have a solution for that issue what easily can be solved by merging servers.

10. Neamhain

So can't you!

11. Neamhain

You read what his initial post said, and still try to twist it into what suits your personal view. You surely can put requests here, but the thread is about more than just that.
    Talking of useless comments, your last comments guys were among the top.

Mergers will help in the immediate but you guys will be in same situation as now in a few months if we do not find solution to the issues which are causing the need for them in first place. Do you get it, or not? Do you want to save the game, not just some servers, or not??

12. S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦

I know a good name for your title ..but it will be censored I think.

13. Neamhain

I know one too for your behaviour now, it's called "two weights and two measures".
    Talking then of "friendly ways", I did not find very friendly - I doubt anyone would have - your telling people to shut up because they do not comment what you wish to read, or believe should be commented in the thread. I will ignore your half censored insult; I do not need to insult people to win my arguments.

And about that, you got it wrong about the thread subject not me. Are we finished now with useless comments, can we go back to find solutions to the problems that see us in need of mergers? Would be nice!

14. S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦

I don't telling people to shut up. I talking about merging requests and ontopic posts which are burried under your friendly spam. Some other issues deserves a topic. That's all. I commented in general. You seems to think it's all about you and your comments. It's not. So stop the Neamhain show here. Would be nice! Have a nice day and Congratulations with your new title!

15. Neamhain

You did say to me to comment elsewhere and insisted too on that; you lost your arguments at point 1: this thread is not for just requests of mergers, period.

As for titles, you won a bigger one than mine today and as for shows let me understand, only YOU can make one? Oh I see, only "some" players are entitled to tell others off and have it their way. I forgot that they have paid more to gain such right.
    This hostile and nasty attitude you have showed in the above comments is what prevents people from participating in forum discussions. You see it one way and want it your way; what others see and want does not matter to you, many of you.
    If anyone dare say something in disagreement with your ideas, then they are seeking a "show" and get attacked on a personal level. You are nasty but if someone doesn't take it, then they are nasty. Funny idea some of you have of respect and equality!

I hope other players will find the will to speak up about the issues in game to find a permanent solution, not a temporary fix. Given the treatment we receive when we voice our views, I doubt many will rush here to contribute.
    Commiserations on achieving this much today, by continuing to shift the focus of discussion on ME rather than what I discussed. You have beaten down yourself only.

16. S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦

I want the temporary fix first and the sooner the better. The permanent solution deserves a topic by itself. I don't say to shut up ..that's what you concluding here. Not my words.

17. Neamhain

Re read what you wrote. Devs are working on the temporary fixes; sadly, no matter how much we ask for them here, mergers will happen when the developers want. We need to load our guns for the permanent solution meanwhile: identify the issues is what needs done, hence my coming here.
    I would not bother otherwise since s38 does not need a merger. I hope the intention of my comments here is now clear.
    If you believe the issues need a separate thread, create it, or create one where people can simply post "s (insert number here) needs a merger please". I think that would work best because the comments will create a list of all servers in need of one.

18. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Ok, I should insert numbers... Of all these servers what we have now - devs should merge almost all servers 5 each. If this is not going to happen so we can call this game a ghost. I really like the game but now I can call my worst decision that I joined this game and not stick with DB.

19. player [22477436]

player [22477436] New Member

20. player [22477436]

player [22477436] New Member

Mergers need to happen sooner than later or more and more will leave the game and paying players as well as free players.Without the paying players, the game wouldn't even exist.Without busy servers, people cannot finish there daily task or advance in the game .Paying players to help other grow and faster so merge is needed so players do not quit from being bored and mad about not being able to complete the game they enjoy.