MERGER

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by LEGEND [13628736], Oct 11, 2017.

1. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

minimum half servers need merge because they open new servers each 2-3 days

2. Fairy

Fairy New Member

:( not cool

Epic KG.jpg

3. nazgoul84 [23227673]

nazgoul84 [23227673] New Member

server 29 is terribly undermanned we need a merger very soon or we are going to die!

4. DarkSt0rM

DarkSt0rM Member

I think S.1 thru S500000 need mergers stop slacking and get to work ...Or just and idea STOP making new servers make them join these dead servers!

5. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

The issue, generally, is about players being unable to achieve much other than their dailies and a position in server arena: CS titles, rewards are taken methodically by the same group of high BPs. Everywhere, all the times (that is why you don't see many low BP at events)
    It's a misconception to say that because they spend more, than it's the way it should be.
    I often hear people (high BP) say "this is a spend to win game": if it is, then how comes you need us all to keep a server going?
    Can you achieve that without small and non-spending players around? No. Do you see why? Because conceptually the game needs lot of people, that is why it is opened to also non paying one: few can pay.

Spending awards you advantages; it should NOT award you everything at the expenses of everyone else's fun.
    This is a game and people come to play to have fun: would you enjoy watching others take all, all the time? No.
    Everybody wants to achieve some status and rewards in games, it's the reason for which they play.

Nobody has an issue with premium players; it is the impossibility to achieve any game title and get any reward that frustrates the other players, reason for which they leave (when for new servers, when for good). And most of you high BP keep ignoring this point adducing lame excuses which are kind of offensive too: as if anyone non paying or spending little was not worthy of having fun and to achieve as much you do (in time).
    You do need them, proof being you are here asking merges because your servers are dead or dying.

Most of the "bigs" I know are nice folks, lovely people helping others; but that help is limited to daily runs which gets players only so far in game.
    Let me ask you a question: how would you like to play a game where everything that can be achieved is taken by the same group of people over and over?
    NOT their fault, mind, however it is frustrating. It is a game issue, conceptually, and it has affected servers more than anything else.
    Again, I hear people saying "but it's the same in all similar games"; well maybe that is why they all fail and die off.

I said before that if titles were made a one-off and more CS games were implemented, everyone would be happy regardless of how much they spend and people would stay because they would enjoy the game more.
    There would be competition (for all, not just few!) and more fun.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  6. S25 Doria Rose

S25 Doria Rose Active Member

this thread is not about titles and who gets one its about what servers are struggling to get dailies done because there are not enough players in their servers. Personally I dont care if you are High or Low BP players and I can only speak for myself as I am only one person I can not speak for everyone in the game. but as you say we need low BP player High Bp players are needed also for many of the dungeons can not be passed without them. you need a equal balance of players to work together but once again I can only speak for myself

s.46 arcanese likes this.
  7. Neamhain

If the thread is about merges and people are free to adduce the reasons for which they are needed, as I have seen been done here, then we should discuss WHY merges are needed before asking for them.
    Some said it's because new servers opened: ask yourselves why people move there.

On the long term, merges will not solve the issues which caused the need for them in the first place.

Servers die because people leave out of frustration and boredom; then it becomes impossible to complete dailies.
    Both high and low BPs are needed, as much as paying and non-paying players. The issue for which we need merges spins around what I said above: neither categories are happy, for different reasons which need equal consideration.

More CS games, one off titles would help retain people in servers of registration, without need of merges.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  8. S25 Doria Rose

1st yes new servers do hurt because with new people joining the new servers instead of having to choose a already existing server hurts the number of players. does everyone deserve a trophy or title well Im not in elementary school any more so no the ones that deserve work for them and in return yes deserve them. I will say that many thing should be easier for free players to get but with many online games if no one pays to play the game goes away. once they started opening so many servers they should have started the mergers then as they opened 3 they should have merged 3 the problem would not be so out of hand now.

♥ Harley Quinn ♦ likes this.
  9. Neamhain

"the ones that deserve (trophies) work for them": so after all it's not about how much one spends, not about "it's a pay to win", you agree.
    Everyone works towards titles and rewards, since they are playing the game; the point is, too many do NOT stand a chance to ever get one.

On the long run, merges will NOT sort the issues we are facing for which we need them.
    They are temporary fixes and will not withstand time and in a few months those servers will be again at square one.

While some of you look for a quick fix (a merge) to stay happy themselves and keep their server going to some people advantage, I seek instead a long term solution to keep everyone happy and every server alive.
    That's because I like this game and do not want it to die off.

10. S25 Doria Rose

you can spend a ton on the game and then somebody spend half as much and be better because you have to know what to buy and what to do with it I do agree some things need to be easier for free players to get their hands on

Neamhain likes this.
  11. Neamhain

To some extent your first statement is correct: building properly a character can make a difference.
    However, if one can spend a lot it won't make any difference because the amount of stuff one can load a character with will get him there in the end. Undeniable.

All I have kept saying is that we need long term solutions, servers need ALL type of players to stay alive; therefore ALL players should be able to achieve titles and rewards in time. People leave out of boredom or frustration, or both: a merge will not solve that in the long run.

We all need new CS events to play, one-off title would be then ok for all since new titles would be coming up. Then all players would be happy: the high BP competing for new titles, the low BPs finally getting a chance at the other titles and rewards.

In simpler words:
    1. More events = more fun for all = more new titles for high BP to compete for = more chances people will stay longer ingame.
    2. One-off titles = everyone will get there in time = everyone's happy

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  12. S25 Doria Rose

so we should make a title that says I didnt do anything but I get a title thats what you want ?

13. Neamhain

No, we should have a title that says: "I paid a lot to get here, so you do not deserve to ever get here too, you unworthy, non-paying player".
    That would reflect the mentality of many, misconceived given they now seek merges to save their servers and keep staying where they are.

14. S25 Doria Rose

again you are speaking for others. you keep posting you want more titels but really what would the title be I keep saying I agree some things need to be easier for free players to get but as for titles with all pay to play games the one who is the biggest wins. what I am asking is please merge to help the servers who struggle to get their dailies done whether they are bigger are smaller I am not asking for a title

15. player25046380

player25046380 Member

Dear dear dev's Come on do not sleep please. S62 desperately need a merge. We do not have strong bp players and we definitely do not have enough people to get the daily's done. We are in desperate need of help. So please give a merge to the servers that really needs it but please do balance it out. All of us and not only on s62 needs high bp, low bp, big spenders, not so big spenders, and no spenders so please help us all that is asking for it. I am sure it is not to much to ask and please stop adding new servers for at least a few months or weeks and let the other ones start growing. Instead of opening new ones you can add some of the stuff you wanted to do in the new servers to the older servers and that way keep old players and bring in new players. It is a win win for the players . the dev's and who ever is in charge. In my opinion.

Neamhain likes this.
  16. Neamhain

So are you.
    You say "The one who is biggest wins". Not only that's not true - try to win on your own in DT or GT, for as big as you are - but can you make enough teams for a CS event, or can you make a whole server, out of only paying players? NO.
    Think of why developers did not make this game an only paying players game.

Enough said: paying players need non-paying/small spender players to keep servers alive; developers, clearly, want/need both.
    Now: what would keep both categories happy, so they would play? Ah, we finally get to the core of the issue, which is not new servers opening.

Merges will NOT solve the issues on the long run; they are needed as an immediate, temporary fix, but more is needed to be done to prevent people from leaving.
    And no, am not talking for myself only, but you will see that when merges will fail in saving servers. Then we will talk again about this.

Merges would work with the implementation of other changes.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  17. DarkSt0rM

DarkSt0rM Member

Here is an idea do mergers make us happy. Then for those who feel so left out about these lame annoying titles have them send a pm saying which ones they want give them to them cuz god knows have five huge titles over your name don't look stupid or lag so many people. As for BP wow they give you so much bp on those titles I can see why everyone wants them. Just do the merges if these people who cant handle the titles want to quit so beat it. Or give them my title I have like 3 or 4 they can have . Just get this done its killing game having to watch this BS in cross server every day arguing about this its making the game suk more then usual.

18. Neamhain

Why do you play?
    To achieve game status and get the rewards that come with it are the reason for which everyone play. The game status is a recognition of one's efforts and rewards help people grow. So le'ts stop the condescending attitude we see around and let's start instead to understand what make people leave the servers, shall we? Because the opening of new servers contributes, but it's not the main reason.

If we want to solve - for good - the issues for which we need the merges now, then we need to go at the root of problems.
    Boredom and frustration are the reasons, and they come from lack of variety - same old tasks after a while become a bore - and from being unable to achieve much. Can you guys see it or not?

19. player25046380

player25046380 Member

I think this is the first thing you said that i actually could understand. And with this i do agree with you

Neamhain likes this.
  20. S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦

S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦ Active Member

Of course there are also other issues why some players quit, but this topic is for merges because players can't complete their daily tasks without rubies each day! If you want to discuss the other problems why not making your own topic please. All the merging requests are burried now with other issues.