MERGER

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by LEGEND [13628736], Oct 11, 2017.

1. LEGEND [13628736]

LEGEND [13628736] Member

Dear Moderators / Devs I had been discussion with top VIP players of different servers and Guild Masters and found out that due to insufficient players people are not able to complete their dailies and as a result lot of VIP and non VIP Players are leaving this game.If u see from outside there are 70-90 players in different guilds but actual players are 15 - 40 max in most servers. Lot of players have stopped recharging because of this. In our server alone 20 lvl8 VIP players have left the game.

I along with a lot many other players feel you should look into actual facts and make sure all players are happy and new players join , only then this game will be a success as we all love this game and want to be a super hit like DRAGON BLOOD.

For proper game play, competition, regular recharging and enjoyment most players are looking forward towards merger.

2. Xardia

Xardia Member

Agree! And personal i dont recharge anymore before the fix it all!

3. Aeson Adamair

Aeson Adamair New Member

I agree with a Merger at this time. Maybe bring the earlier servers to the newer ones to change up the game and give more interest to it.

cobra007_4you likes this.
  4. Dior Gust

Dior Gust New Member

Agreed, S9 has maybe a total of 80 active players. It is hard to complete relic, sometimes even guild dungeons

cobra007_4you likes this.
  5. Mektanra Runeseeker

Mektanra Runeseeker New Member

This needs to happen soon, our server is a joke when it comes to finding people to assist in everything. Alchemy is an all day long event to get 20 assists done or for those that don't have VIP to get all of theirs done with max results. Relic is hard to do as most people don't have assists left by the time some of us play. Guild battles are unfair and uneven overall, as their is no competition. Kings Glory is so unfair due to the way you have it coded. 2 or 3 people during each one have insane BP and the rest of us don't stand any chance at a win because of it.

player23460739 likes this.
  6. JOKER [10278784]

JOKER [10278784] New Member

I agree, as well as a few other minor changes could be made as well. But im from S35, so guessing were down the line somewhere!!!

player24707576 likes this.
  7. NovasAngel

NovasAngel New Member

Agreed, please proceed with this idea, it would be good for us and you.

8. Itzak

Itzak Member

Hi guys and gals. I have already been pushing for a merge as well. I have let it be known to the support team and devs that this needs to happen very soon.

ArcaneIce and Bonnie like this.
  9. Sucker

Sucker Member

I agree with this idea as well. Sooner rather than later. Anyone know what the maintenance is about?

10. ArcaneIce

ArcaneIce Member

I have to agree with this merge as well.. Server 3 is even dying off now because there is no one there barely anymore.. and this has just happened in like a few days.. Now struggling to get anything done already which used to be very easy to do..

player [22771249] likes this.
  11. Camille

Camille Member

There should be a consensus on what servers merge together. You can't merge a server with high BP's with a server that is new. That would defeat the whole purpose of helping players to stay in the game. And then of course if you merge high BPs with other high BP's there will also be conflicts. The whole concept of the factions Horde and Alliance is moot in this game. It serves no purpose because the players and their strengths are not divided equally nor does the faction give any rewards. It only makes a guild battle painful most times. On Server 6 we have maintained two main guilds, one for each faction, however, one guild is 100X stronger than the other due to high paying clientele whom I highly respect because for each time they recharge everyone on the server is gifted with rewards. The other problem...cards??? do we start over and get a new set and who will get the credit if not...what about the Sky Dragon Event...will everyone get all the rewards from all the players who did it? ....What about the guilds , will some be terminated?...I have so many questions and hardly any answers as I am sure so many of you do. YES let's merge..let's get players together with a like mindset. Every day I hear players complaining about balance..how will the game owners achieve balance with a merge??

Neamhain and ArcaneIce like this.
  12. Fleur S22

Fleur S22 New Member

Merge~ Merge~ Mergeee~~ ok bye

13. Edward Monkes

Edward Monkes Administrator Community Manager

We are reviewing the current info on the merges on a daily basis. Thing is a merge is quite a complicated thing. We can't really merge, say, a server with a high amount of players whose BR over the top with another server that doesn't have so much of those players, because in the long run the players with high BR would eventually fall into boredom again, since no real competition and many many other factors. On the other hand, the players that do not have BR that high but still were forced to merge will feel as if they do not stand any chance against newcomers, which does lead to another problem.
    This post is really intended just to give you all an idea of why merges are taking so long. We simply need to take into account this factor, among many and many others before we hit the red button.

Xtenchen and Camille like this.
  14. Xardia

Xardia Member

What happen to day: 6 players inside dragon invasion and 3 to chalence in King great

Celeste and ArcaneIce like this.
  15. LEGEND [13628736]

LEGEND [13628736] Member

Hi EDWARD, I think keeping in view the total number of real active players per server initially u can merge server S1 - S10, S11- S20 and in this way till S40. This will help all players to develop properly, get ample people to help in dailies and regular development. Later looking into things u can take other decisions accordingly. I agree merging is a complex subject where a lot things needs to b looked into. But at same time people leaving due to server inactivity, stopping recharge and thus growth is not a good sign of growth for any new game. This is a game which needs to loved by all and attract more new players daily not do negative publicity.

Not to mention this is the most costliest game of 101xp till date.

Celeste and ArcaneIce like this.
  16. lejeuestroi [23840048]

lejeuestroi [23840048] New Member

Hello,
    I'm trying to take the problem in a different view...inspiring myself to one ancester game of Age of war and war of thrones...
    Instead of trying about only merging, thinking about an extension of the game. In fact, our character starts at level one in a specific world (server number) and pass many quests and events till reaching a certain level (60/65/80/85/110) and each step permit to unlock new things. The problem of merging is more important for the first servers but is getting a global problem soon.
    As for me, the game concept at start is interesting but most active players of a server may merge faster in a "New world" because the actual servers are not adapted to them.
    So, instead of merging servers, creating a new Global world with adapted rules and that welcome all the active players that has reached a certain level...
    It can become very attractive with specific role players events or some adaptive lonely quests...
    In fact the problems and interests for beginners and advanced players are not the same so the CS events can stay attractive if players with no more than 2M BP are invited. But this means to adjust also this kind of events for >2M BP.
    Hope it'll help. Otherwise, just have to erase this post...

17. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

So explain me know please what is the difference between DB merged and dg? Few times we were merged into a massive br servers. After that, there are 3 solutions...
    1. Spend massive amount of money and catch up
    2. Just play and not spend
    3, Quit the game

Stop opening new servers each 2-3 days and let people to play and enjoy the game. As I mention before we are people who pay the money and we should more voice and opinion how a game should run... T.y direction... Now people just leaving because simple as that they cannot complete dailies.

18. Camille

Camille Member

So many players are missing from the game. It is futile if changes are not made quickly.

Celeste likes this.
  19. ArcaneIce

ArcaneIce Member

I fully agree with everyone on here.. I dont care if i am with high bp players.. heck i already am with high bp players on server 3.. This needs to get done even if it is with high bp players.. The thing the devs are missing is with high bp players is that it can help even the weaker players grow.. Otherwise it will be months before you get a server merge the way the devs are looking at it and there will be abandoned servers with zero activity on it.. because the devs decided to delay the merge.. Its either get this moving with the merge or else the game is going to die off and servers abandoned and with very few playing the game

20. Sucker

Sucker Member

Lets face it the ones who have left will not return. So keep the ones you have who have been patiently waiting for something to happen or loose them all, those are the odds. This game is designed as a pay to play if you want to get anywhere as growth without playing is designed to take a lifetime. The customers you want to keep in this game are the ones who are willing to pay. The ball is in your court developers. I really like this game but in its current state, bugs, leavers and many other issues it is slowly eating away at the patience which is now running thinner by the day. So do something as a matter of urgency to re-invent this game. Its called Public Relations and keeping your clients happy and in a state of wanting to stay because it exciting and rewarding rather than pushing them out. Keep us Happy!!

Kaunas and Celeste like this.