Merge

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by ArcaneIce, Nov 1, 2017.

1. ArcaneIce

ArcaneIce Member

Ok since the merge has happened.. We noticed in kings glory has been way unbalanced and not even a remotely fair battle at all.. With high BP players all on one side basically.. And after reset last night, we had a few s2 come over to our guild and i tried to invite them in to Beast Challenge and the invite would not send at all.. I asked a few others and ot worked for them.. I dont know if there is a small bug that is slightly effecting some players or not, but should be looked into..

Attached Files:

SirBuddy likes this.
  2. Caltha

Caltha Active Member

It is seriously unbalanced and not at all fun.

3. lejeuestroi [23840048]

lejeuestroi [23840048] New Member

Before the merge, was it balanced ?
    And how to make balanced teams between the online but afk players with auto-join, not adding too much clicks to online players and getting something still balanced ? The work for devs is not that easy as the BP does not reveals the real might or people, make a difference between fast clickers and cool players, keep time for cool clickers to fight once or twice before getting killed, etc ...
    May be making impossible afk players to join without moving / using the arena ranking instead of BP or level ranking / freezing players that has reached max rewards ? (any other idea?) can transform the event into something more entertaining for everyone ?
    Because this event is so important to get gold, more materials for armors and last but not least prestige ...
    Regards ;)

4. Caltha

Caltha Active Member

The rewards are the reason I attend them. I have never seen it be a balanced event but it is even less balanced now than ever. In the ss that Ice posted, the top BPs on server are all on the same team. How can that possibly be a fair fight? Prior to merge at least one higher BP was on the other team.