Merge request - game is dead

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Kaunas, Dec 4, 2018.

?

Your server need merge?

1. Yes ( Leave your service number in the comments section)

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Good evening all,

As we all know so many players left the game because almost a year game has no improvements. From devs is lack of care and only new spending events are coming. I think everyone is already fed up of this situation. Can we get S1 merge as there is nothing to do? Top players left so it is really boring and everyone in our server requesting the merge.

Aswell I want to find out if it will be an improvement or I should leave with the rest of the people? My patience has limits and I`m about to say f*** off as I`m fed up of being just 16 digits card number...

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    Camille and VampireS like this.
  2. VampireS

VampireS Member

My opinion is that it should be talked to all the players made a small campaign and for at least 2 months no one to put any money in this game then we will catch the attention and we have something to say in this game.
    If their incomes are lower then they probably give their interest to do something but if it works well you just do not care..
    These posts are in vain and are later erased by an administrator, and this type of post is not allowed to be negative.
    The biggest pain for these incapable people is that no one puts any money in this game least 2 months.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  3. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

Be careful. In their t&c it says "telling people not to spend money can get you banned"...
    (I'm guessing that was in preparation for when people would be complaining in the future.)

4. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

If people are not happy they will leave by themselves and no rules will stop that. We had a massive campaign in dragon blood until we had some changes. Thinking about the same in Dragon Glory as I can see there is no other way to reach targets.

Moxx where are you hiding? As a CM you should stand and say what feature we should expect. From mods, I can`t get the answers what I want to know. The personal message never gets any answers back. Sadly Edward left 101 because as a CM he was really helpful and negotiate and listen to players.

I`m still thinking that we don`t need any mods with super limited powers. To tell someone don`t swear in the world chat I can do it by myself ^^ Trcia is really helpful but her powers super limited. She put a lot of effort but players still not happy so something is not right with the 101 and how they treat players... Like example : Hello credit card number 1, 2, 3 and so on ;)

Camille and Ravens like this.
  5. Mad Moxxi

Mad Moxxi Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

I sent your questions about the merges to the devs. Hope they will do the merges, because i know quite well that they are needed already.
    Moreover, we are doing our best to make the game better and hope soon something will be changed, because there are some plans. Unfortunately, i can't say more.

I am not hiding, i have many projects and trying to answer everywhere i am needed.

Camille likes this.
  6. Ravens

Ravens Active Member