Important Merge poll

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Mad Moxxi, Jan 30, 2018.

?

Would you like your server to be merged with another one?

Poll closed Feb 6, 2018.
  1. S4 group: S4+S5+S7+S8

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  2. S6 group: S6+S9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. S15 group: S15+S19+S22

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. S17 group: S17+S20

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. S26 group: S26+S29+S30

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  6. I want my server to be merged too! (leave a comment)

14 vote(s)
    77.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. player25939487

player25939487 Member

you are missing the major point here as most do. Silver card is the major issue here. Silver is a great idea but we are not a farm land.... Their are heavier payers than us but in the end, it is killing the game. I would have left if it were not certain people keeping me their. Dont worry, I am still tempted to leave but that all depends on this silver card ISSUE..... Either rebalance it or lose more players. We are the payers and you are the benefactors. Either you listen to plea of readdress or be ignorant and suffer the end result. Sure all games come to an end but the question is HOW.... and WHEN... I still say make the entire system autobot with a double rewards for silver cards only with a termination of auto killing @ 39.4k max rewards. This way they stay in game but auto kills are terminated. It is that simple. Atleast they stay in and other autobots will continue to attack them regardless. They will still accumilate points. Cannot be fairer than that.

2. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

I don't miss the point.
    But other point of view-I, as working player in another timezone, am feeling disadvantage, if someone would remove KG and/or GB from silver card. As I am at work during these events. And I am sure that I am not the only one.

Although we already suggested to devs some improvements, as a cooldown time between attacks or more points for death.
    Can you tell me how to adjust this event so everyone include you would be happy? I tell it to devs then :)

3. player25939487

player25939487 Member

Did we say anything about Guild battle. or any other functions. This is only applicable to Kings Glory. Kings Glory is being hammered to the lower people. Where did we say terminate silver in othe areas. You say what you want to DEVS, you just dont read at all. Again "You are missing the major point here as most do."

4. marufka

marufka New Member

seems that you are not reading with understanding.
    please go to the previous page and read posts again.
    there was no single word about terminating KG, GB or even silver card...
    as I understand it, idea of giving double points and blocking auto attack at maximum is far from terminating anything but it gives chances to play and enjoy the game to other, less privilleged players.
    as was said before it is not a farm, all people need respect
    but as battle leads just to pump up someone's ego, better not to participate

and again, I quite like the idea of afk possibility but look
    you are at work... got maximum points that is cool
    but...
    you are at work... playing until fight ends
    do not touch the boss... maybe noone does...
    if lucky weeker players can reach 10k points but more than likely thay would not be able to hit anyone with 5-10 players participating
    so at the end they will avoid KG as it is highly annoying
    who will you hit then and how will you get your points?

play and let play...

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    player25939487 likes this.
  5. player25939487

player25939487 Member

kings glory.png Tell me again. what area is this and what are we asking for DEVS to do. See if you can fully understand simplicity. There ARE NO benefits leaving your charater on to HAMMER lower players. You ONLY SERVE to kill the game in the AREA. This is the point of this topic is it not...??? Yes topic is SERVER merge. However, this is the major reason why servers are dying. again i state I am tempted just to quit this and move else where. All depends on this silver card PROBLEM in KINGS GLORY.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  6. player25939487

player25939487 Member

Silver cards get.:- Double points on fights in kings glory.
    Non Silver cards :- get auto pilot that is it. (Option: to use or manual control)
    Termination of auto pilot after MAX rewards attained. You can make the offer of auto pilot to non recharges for purchases VIA - NON recharge rubies or Sapphires and however or high enough level where they deserve their hard earned work is now rewarded. Also please merge this as we also know this GAME is also known under the name of Drachenblut 2 on facebook.

player [21340089] and Bejszi like this.
  7. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Finally a very good idea, thank you! I'll send it right after I will be back home from work :) Much appreciated.

And about merge... Really, really hope that it will happen soon and you will be on list, as it looks like your server is unplayable during events atm.

And a small note: We, mods, are only players like you. Not benefiters :) And as my own BP is not even close to our server average BP, I know very good what are you talking about.

8. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

I agree with this - "(auto, I would add) Termination of auto pilot after MAX rewards attained" but not the rest.
    This is because for this "Silver cards get Double points on fights in kings glory" - high BPs already make more than double points than other players by killing all those below their BPs. So it's not useful.

And as for this "Non Silver cards get auto pilot that is it. (Option: to use or manual control)" - I am not sure what you mean here?

9. marufka

marufka New Member

double points doesnt mean doubled maximum reward.
    reward stays the same but time to achievie it is halved.

10. player25939487

player25939487 Member

Non Silver card Auto Pilot...(AFK)........ Auto pilot (AFK) is what silver card has. Non Recharges can buy auto pilot option = via either sapphires or by general reward system via rubies (NON rechargeable RUBIES). We get these in game for FREE. so we can use this option to buy our silver card or you can unlock auto pilot for non payers either at level 100 or 110. FREE League of Angels have done very similar things like this and they are still very much active on LOA 1 + 2 and soon to be third gen. with regards to manual or auto. instead of me being here clicking clicking clicking. we should also have this option at either a lter stage or free ingame purchases with FREE rubies or sapphires. 50 free ingame rubies or 2000 sapphires to purchase it.

Thus said.

Double points:- Does not mean you get 76k or more points in TOTAL, but you get to max rewards much much quicker. However, you will attain maybe 50 PERCENT added loot. instead of 15mil gold you can earn 22.5 mil gold - 200 metiorites you get 300.... Still makes silver card more plyable and purchaseable online PAID CASH/CC - however you pay.

Without the non payers and i assume Marufka is a non VIP ... This game would die very quickly indeed. It amazes me that after level 90. Silver card time is HAMMER time. That is when I noticed nearly 80 PERCENT of active players not returning to the game. Hence therego/ therefore why we only had 5 vs 2 players in King glory. You either want players to fight against or you can play SOLO. your choice.

I do not accept you will agree. If you respect yourself, then you should have enough respect for others that play this and may not have your rich monies. Lets be fair about this for once. Met in the middle ground and have some compassion for others. However termination at max points which is currently @ 39.4K is needed. no matter what.

11. Sephernia

Sephernia New Member

I have to agree!!!!!!

12. player [9409472]

player [9409472] Member

I'll say it again.

Server 94 needs merge, it's already dying and the Distortion guild has only 55 players while we re in 70+ but we're not even at the cap ._.

13. s.46 arcanese

s.46 arcanese Active Member

the only thing you can do is hope your server is in next merge round

14. player25046380

player25046380 Member

Need I really have to say more?? http://prntscr.com/iso2bk please have another look at s62 as there is realy another merge needed

15. player [9409472]

player [9409472] Member

Do I really have to wait, if this keeps up it will be dead and I might not be able to find a wife. I mean i know marriage isn't all important but it does give you some BP...

player [21340089] likes this.
  16. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Yes you are right, marriage give nice boost.

But what come to the merge, dev's decide when and what server's get merge. However, they are monitoring servers really close to see all things.
    But to do a merge is not that easy, it take lots of job to make it go smoothly.
    So I'm asking to be patience and we all hope that servers who need to be merge get it soon.

17. player [9409472]

player [9409472] Member

Fine I will wait.

If S94 receives a merge, it should be with 95/96 or 93.

18. player25939487

player25939487 Member

any word on this server merge please. This is getting boring.

19. player25939487

player25939487 Member

day time trade 5 vs 5 and evening trade 3 vs 2 if your lucky. How much longer are we having to deal with this. You do realise that the ones without silver card cannot get the much needed points. You are seriously hurting these people. You are also cutting their advancements. It is becoming extremely painful and annoying to sit here trying to make points and I have been asking for a sever merge and a fix for this over 2 months now. It is NOT that hard to merge the servers. Once you have done it, then the rest is very easy indeed. This server is probably the worst you have running right now. Suffering, reward amounts that is being lost. What compensation are you going to put in place when you server merge. 2 Months is a bleeding joke.

Attached Files:

20. s.46 arcanese

s.46 arcanese Active Member

be patient, it takes them long time to prepare a merge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.