Important Merge poll

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Mad Moxxi, Jan 30, 2018.

?

Would you like your server to be merged with another one?

Poll closed Feb 6, 2018.
  1. S4 group: S4+S5+S7+S8

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  2. S6 group: S6+S9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. S15 group: S15+S19+S22

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. S17 group: S17+S20

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. S26 group: S26+S29+S30

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  6. I want my server to be merged too! (leave a comment)

14 vote(s)
    77.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. player [9409472]

player [9409472] Member

we need a merge S94 with 93 or 92, your choice. But the S94 is a bit empty...

2. Keon Ragnar

Keon Ragnar New Member

S85 - Alliance dead while Horde has most active players

3. player25939487

player25939487 Member

well x2 guilds are most active and thatis a max for 30 per gild. S.95

4. ♥Angel of Hell♥

♥Angel of Hell♥ New Member

S47/S63 need a new merge the server dies slowly

player25064479 likes this.
  5. awdf [1501554]

awdf [1501554] New Member

Server 91 need merge with ones before. Mostly play a few people.

6. player25064479

player25064479 New Member

I can only support that, we need a merge urgently!!!

♥Angel of Hell♥ likes this.
  7. Keon Ragnar

Keon Ragnar New Member

https://gyazo.com/7a891d1e7c66055323d4649972f0dc69

This is beyond sad. Spend a lot of money to improve BP and cant make the max award cuz theres no players. S85

Instead of opening constantly new servers, i would suggest to equally distribuite new players to existing ones. Merge high BP servers and to ones with lower BP, add new members. Opening constantly servers kills the game in long term. In max. 2 months, a new server will request a merge so where is the point in it?!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  8. player25939487

player25939487 Member

merge the DAM servers PLEASE..!!!! S95 is DEAD max 30 players

9. s91.Adam Kruf

s91.Adam Kruf Active Member

Second the request for a server merge. We have asked around on the server - it was not too difficult, given the number of active players - and more or less everybody believes a merge would do us good. We on s91 are quite friendly to each other. We have two strong guilds, Alliance and Horde, helping each other with relic runs, card, etc. Horde has a slight advantage, since their strongest players are more active than the Alliance strongest players.
    Adam Kruf, Demons Vice Guild Master

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  10. player26130297

player26130297 New Member

Hello, here's Lou from s.91, current leader of the guild Demons. (Hi Adam :p)

To add something to what Kiros (Adam) said about needing a merge :

- Since the number of active players is decreasing, it become hard to do some events like Kings glory (it goes to 3 during the week to 5-6 players to attack the week-end), relic runs (gotta be quick to catch good players to do the boss you want), etc...

- Guild battle become boring, having the same few players to fight (since we got the only guild in Alliance and our ennemies the one in horde) + the few members we have each battle make us loose every time (if the other guild do not let us take the statue), there's no challenge at all.

- Getting assist for alchemy is hard.

- Nearly no one to get gifts from during parties.

- World chat is dead.

There... We really need a merge, with one or two other servers, to revive the community here.

Thanks in advance if you guys are working on it.

11. miaki

miaki New Member

39 could use a merge

12. player25939487

player25939487 Member

sort this server merge out now pleaase. You will lose players very very soon. here is what we have to put up with. Unfair by all standard practice. SERVER S.95 kings glory.png

player25930686 and Sephernia like this.
  13. marufka

marufka New Member

yes, this is just risquarelous. texting here just to allow other players get some points. no points, no rewards, no progress...

player25939487 likes this.
  14. Sephernia

Sephernia New Member

S95 needs a server merge or something drastic to balance out the game. Marfuka is right that upload is what we have to deal with every night for Kings Glory, the Quiz, and Dragon Invasion, and I will not bring up Guild Battle because it is useless right now, there are only 2 guilds that actively battle and I am the leader of the one on the Alliance side. Do something because you have already lost many people from this server because of this, and being to repetitive. It is Unfair.

15. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

I agree! I hope there gonna be a merge soon.

Good day/night everyone!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  16. marufka

marufka New Member

problem started when people reached lvl 90 and silver cards went into game. The first person to leave was my husband because he was the highest non-silver card bp player and constantly targeted which made attacking impossible. in a week number of attends halved and it was about 3 weeks ago. since then more pepole left and the rest is constantly complaining.
    the only way not to het crazy when silver cards is involved is to leave character afk or just leave the event and deal with own business.
    thankfully our silver players agreed to switch afk off after hitting maximum reward (38k points), which leaves the others a chance to fight and have fun. we are all greatfull for that but as I hear, they loose their gold in that way.
    as I read the forum, servers are dead in 2 months from opening because it is how long it takes to get to lvl 90 and for people to realise what's going on. there are no limitations and noone wants to be abused and not everyone is able to recharge every day or even at all.
    that is why most players leave
    game is being killed itself by its own owners. simple

Sephernia and player25939487 like this.
  17. cmcildoon [25855675]

cmcildoon [25855675] New Member

Hi, Edison here from S91,

Just to confirm everything said by Adam and Lou on the server it is a place where gaming goes to die at the moment!!!

Just had a fun Kings Glory with 2 people to attack, JOY!
    Guild battle is totally one sided, we always win which although gives reward is really boring with no challenge
    Quiz has 3-4 people daily on a good day
    Guild dungeons take forever, 280 to unlock our next one with 3-4 players doing it means at least 20 days per one!
    Talent Card realm is an impossibility if you are not on early to do cards and dungeons are a long way off being finished by more than a single group of 3 players
    Wedding parties are a real fun event - 2-3 players max paying a visit (makes me feel so popular :p)

Essentially anything that needs teamwork is becoming a write-off as there just are not enough players to make it work

Oh and not to forget the social side..........

Adam, Lou & Lassie not that your chat isn't amazing but if you are not online or in a chatting mood there is nothing on the server, no chat, no banter or fun.

This server is dying and without something being sorted it will remain a boring place to be with not being able to complete team elements and encouraging players to just go AFK for the day instead of waiting for a single chat comment to brighten up a dull server.

Rant over, please merge us..............S94 & S95 are asking for merge...........This would be an instant fix for 3 servers potentially?????

HELP before more players leave this ghost server!!!!!!!!!

player25939487 likes this.
  18. player25939487

player25939487 Member

As I have explained quiet some time ago and nothing was replied too. I now see you replied to marufkas image. As you can see their is a huge problem. I posted this on her behalf. That being said. She is very right about how unfair the silver situation can be. Either mod the silver system to balance fairly or ditch it. It has and will continue to kill the game even AFTER a merger it may happen again. However after 2 months and level 90, that is when server really starts to die. Hence silver card issue. If you are making the silver cards auto BOTS which it is. Then make the whole system auto bots but silver cards retain their rights but make their rewards double.... in experience mode. This way they can exist quicker for the weaker players to make points. I think that is a nice balance. added exp for quicker exit but non silver cards have the option for auto bots too.

player [21340089] and marufka like this.
  19. marufka

marufka New Member

double points, good idea. I didn't even think about it.
    also some limitations ie. auto stops when max reached might help
    or possibility of activaiting for normal rubies not only rechargeble
    greediness goes against game, players and teamplay.
    no money will help when there is noone to compete
    who would play on the empty server?

20. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Be patient please. If situation is so bad on your server as it looks like, I'm sure devs will do something with that. Hope it will be soon. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.