Mass exodus of players from S4 Warlord

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Lucy Anne, Jun 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucy Anne

Lucy Anne Member

Hi I am not sure if this is against the games rules but there is a player instigating a mass exodus of players from our server due to a personal issue between a few players.
    This player is named Lonewolf2016 and logs in daily to talk to people with his friends and encourage them to quit the server, as a dedicated player I am obviously concerned about loosing players.

Players who have quit directly from his involvement are :-
    Wapp
    Aphrodite
    Grupa
    Snowblossom

These are the only 4 I can confidently say have quit.

I am just concerned as today we had 7 people in Invaders which is a drop from the 14 from yesterday and the big hitters have been absent for several days now.

Addendum the 4 players who have been encouraged to quit are all VIP's who have and would have spent money on the game which will reduce potential profit if it spreads to more players.

I just want our server to survive and grow :(

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  2. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

Just Going to respond: The players that quit haven't quit because of 1 player that says them to do so, these players are bored and this game has hit a dead end so people are quitting in masses and this will not stop. Our server was good, but people had enough and now our server is degrading aswell. The game is a non-stop repeat everyday and all events that don't work and all items that are "not available", "not released ""yet""" just made this game die.
    Every server will be degraded to a couple players by the end of next month and this game will be removed.

Dev's just don't work, they don't have a decent coder or there would have been updates and fixes by now and there's just nothing that changed. And for you MOD's: Renaming something isn't a fix...

Anyway, I hope you didn't spent too much money in this game as it's been killed by the inactvity of devs and that won't change the actual exit of many players.

I'm a very dedicated player aswell but enough is enough, if I have to repeat the same thing the next week or 2 without an upgrade AND fix than I'm out aswell and don't need anyone to tell me I have to do that. The player you said just made it easier for the players to quit that were already thinking about quitting...

3. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

Just as a point: I played somewhere between 10-12 hours a day and I'm now down to 30 mins - 1 hour just to do my dailies.

4. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

I”m sory for your losses and dear ones that have died(quited), we currently have no info about any updates or fixes, only rumors that everything will be fixed soon, we also wait for that to bring forth the brighteness of our players, I don”t want you to leave, I know that your patience have run out and you are on the last hundred meters, but just survive a little while longer please! Maybe we will have nice surprises who knows! :p

5. Lucy Anne

Lucy Anne Member

Oh I am not going anywhere I never did I will keep playing until the game is no longer fun I still have lots I want to do, I was just concerned about a player actively trying to encourage people to quit the game.
    I just don't want to loose any more people from the game and hoped something could be done such as speaking to the players or something.

6. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Hi Lucy Anne and Twinkle,

Lucy Anne, Can you send me screenshots of this player initiating a mass exodus, or go back to the support ticket you sent in and attach them there? We certainly do need some proof of the wrong doing.

I know you said that this was due to a personal issue between a few players, but in light of Twinkle's comments on this thread, I can assure you the folks at 101xp do care, and they are taking all of our bug and error reports very seriously. The devs are working to fix everything for all of us players, of which I am one too. So I have a vested VIP interest in seeing all events work and for long term viability of this game.

Twinkle, constant complaining does not make them work faster though, helping fix the issues by reporting the bugs with detailed explanation of what is not working, and screenshots documenting this, so that devs know exactly what to pin point in their code, is what helps solve these issues. This is why all of us mods have volunteered to do this mod job, and despite abuse from forum users, our goal is to make the game better, in the only way we are able. Your help, and not your constant badgering, will make a huge difference! I promise you that!

Thank you for reporting Lucy Anne! We are certainly taking this seriously.

7. Lucy Anne

Lucy Anne Member

If i had screenshot's I would have sent them with the ticket I sent in hun.

I missed 1 of your comments Twinkle and please understand that while I do respect your right to your opinion it is simply just that your opinion, you are not nor have you ever been on our server to my knowledge so therefor have no basis to comment about the servers internal politics.
    Please do not use this situation to further your own personal agenda as this is nothing to do with bugs or broken events, this has arisen because of bullying and harassment from 1 player that resulted in many others taking sides and has been an ongoing problem for a significant period of the servers life.
    I refuse to go into details about what has happened as it serves no purpose.
    So again please do not venture an opinion based upon your own dissatisfaction with the devs or the game as it just complicates matters, thank you.

8. Bell

Bell Member

cant log in right now :(

9. Grupa

Grupa New Member

Well hello there all you moderators, I am Grupa from server s4 and the server a FEW of us have moved too, you see the thing with the moving it wasnt just a small thing there is one guild in s4 that would always cause drama and always have to start something or turn a joke into something totally out of proportion, sadly the player that made this thred is part of it. LoneWolf is not "forcing" people to leave the server it is impossible for someone to do that, If a said player would want to leave that is there choice, so if you would like some more input from me, lonewolf, aphrodite or snowblossom I speak with them frequently through social media so i can glady have them talk to you all too, to prove that what this lucy person is saying is completely false. Also I quit the server a long time before this so called "exodus" happened because of personal issues outside of the game (military stuff), And like this lucy person said there is no screenshots because NOTHING happened. And I had logged into s4 a few days ago to see what was up, and SnowBlossom was still playing on that sever. Also Lucy's name on s4 is littlefox (morning star) incase you needed that info. Ontop of all of that lonewolf and I sometimes go back onto s4 to HELP small players with tower because NONE of the big players would ever help them because "it takes up to much time" or they dont want to bother helping because they wont grow anyway because they dont cash like they do. and the fact that some of these people have also made fun about the fact that Lonewolf is disabled, thinking its bogus and he would make that up is complete and udder disrespect and something I can't believe they done. and I just noticed that Athena is a moderator but done nothing when the people was causing all the mess in server 4, makes you wonder what good are moderators if they don't do crap when they should be doing something to stop problems in the server. AND of course I was kicked from the guild s4, not surprised at all.

Thank you for your time.
    Sincerely,
    Grupa.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  10. foxy

foxy New Member

First of all I am Aphrodite and I left because of a toon named Rain who happens to be bullying the entire server and is your buddy. She has killed the server by telling people who they can and cannot be friends with. Also, people are following Wolf to get away from all the drama her,Rain and Morning Star cause. Wolf is the only one on that server that helps people with their runs. You will not help your guild people do their runs in tower. He has NEVER forced anyone to leave they are leaving because of Rain,you and Zarin and all the drama and bs the 3 of you have caused. You three are server killers. You make everyone on s4 miserable and they are fed up with it so they are following the only person that has EVER helped them and been a friend to them. Your entire post is a total lie and don't you ever use me for your lies again. People left to find peace and quiet and to have fun again. S4 is no longer a fun guild to play on because of the 3 of you so quite rewriting what is going on and try telling the truth and stop spreading lies about LoneWolf. Mommy's rule please don't believe her lies about us we left to find peace and quite and to have fun again. Morning Star is a total liar and is not to be believed. She is Pains pet and was probably told by Rain to post this.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  11. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

As Mods we do our best to remain neutral in these situations. We gather evidence and then act accordingly. MommysRule is not currently logged on but we have forwarded this message to her and will continue to closely monitor the situation and then take the necessary and appropriate actions. If possible please provide screen-shots and all other evidence to help us quickly resolve this matter.

I must ask that you do not start a personal back and forth war here on the forum as this is strictly against forum rules.
    Thank you in advance for your compliance.

Happy Gaming.

Lucy Anne likes this.
  12. Rain

Rain New Member

Wow good to see my name got mentioned in here (I am Rain). Firstly I dont care if people leave the server. We had 2 huge troublemakers in our guild (Saints). These players were Lonewolf2106 and Foxylady aka Aphrodite aka Minerva (who knows what it will be next week).
    Both these players were reported to me as Guild master for constant abuse to the Horde (Ente) players. Lonewolf would constantly abuse Littlefox (aka Morning Star) in World Chat. The use of his curse words and constant attacks were the issue. When repeated requests from myself to him to stop abusing people and cussing in WC were ignored, The GM in Ente made the decision to keep him locked up as prisoner in the leading players prison. This was announced via WC. When this happened Lonewolf threw a tantrum and quit Saints.
    The same thing then happened again with Foxy. We began to get requests from Ente to sort her out. She would either be calling people "pathetic cows" or "bytches" in WC when someone would beat her in arena, or take her prisoner. She was also asked to stop doing this. To be fair, she cut back a lot. But moved it to PMs where she would accuse others of being "prostitutes", having "aids", needing to have Johns to "pay for their game". We were sent these via screenshots.
    She also has abused others for imprisoning her husband at the time and telling them they were "motherfckers" and to not imprison him again. She has also accused a fellow guild member of performing incest. She is a classy one. Again Ente made the decision to keep her imprisoned to hopefully curb her erratic tantrums. At this stage she was still in Saints, and even Lonewolf2106 agreed with the decision made be Ente to "sort her out", and said he was disgusted with her comments made, and would also keep her locked up.
    As guild master I got this information when i logged in after the prostitute conversation. I went to boot Minerva (her name at that time) from the guild, but she beat me to the punch and went running to Lonewolfs guild (Wolfs, yes very original). It is for this reason she was not welcomed back.
    As for the accusation that i dont help others with towers, is quite funny as up until the day Foxy aka minerva aka aphrodite left saints, i did her tower runs with her every single day. lmao. She was told multiple times that its "just a game". She doesnt understand that.
    As for the accusations of me bullying people and telling them they cant be friends with Wolf. That is utterly absurd and a figment of Wolfs imagination. I HAVE said I will not do tower runs with Wolf in the team. I was well aware Foxy was friends with Wolf and did nothing. I was also aware that Athena (who is moderator Bell in here) is also friends with Wolf. I never once gave anyone an ultimatum of not being friends with him, or needing to leave.
    I have also been told various times of Wolf and Foxy PMing people telling them that I... 1. Hack the game 2. Run multiple accounts 3. Bully others. 4. Constantly PM Wolf with abuse. (he has been blacklisted since the day he left saints) 5. Give ultimatiums. 6. Cause others to quit playing
    Its an utter chidish shit show, and I cant wait till they do finally leave. The server will be better off without them. So many people have left the server due to this rubbish and S4 will be such a nicer place with them gone. Condolensces to the server that gets them, as it is guaranteed the same crap will happen there. Foxy had to leave Legend Knights after everyone got tired of her abuse there also.
    I have a lot of screenshots to back this up, but for some reason am unable to load them. Could someone tell me how?

13. Rain

Rain New Member

As for Grupas accusations that people make fun of Lonewolf for being disabled? I myself am disabled. We have several players who are in wheelchairs, on chemotherapy and terminal, have mental health disorders, or are quite ill.
    You will find this mix of people in any game as most are unable to work or be active, and playing a game online gives them some enjoyment other than staring at the TV.
    However, we also dont feel the need to tell WC about this on a daily basis to try and get sympathy either. Never have I seen a single person make fun of Wolfs disability. Most are just tired of hearing him ramble about it daily, so we get the "yawn" comments, or "here we go again", each time he decides to overshare his personal issues.

14. Grupa

Grupa New Member

Here we go again with rains bs lies. Hey mods how about you close this off to where no more comments can be made then handle this more privately. Would make way more sense getting versions without certain people making * up as they go once again. Also i will only be responding to a moderator via a private message to continue this. Along with lone and aphrodite.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2016
  15. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Ok guys. This is a very complicated issue, and it has definitely gotten out of hand on both sides. I think the best thing is for what is happening now, is that each side is on different servers. I am not on s4. I have no stake in the game on either side. I will say that if any of you had brought me evidence in the form of screenshots, of any wrong doing toward you and your guild mates, I would have advocated strongly to help you. At this time, after all this drama and chaos in s4, no one has presented proof (screenshots) of any one's wrong doing. I am glad to hear you have separated. That is the best option for all. I urge both sides, please remember this is a game and you should be having fun. Server merges may come in the future and you will again have to deal with opposing forces. This should be your anti-stress after the work and real life of your day is done. Wolf's team, I look forward to seeing you happy and enjoying another server. Rain's team, I look forward to hearing that s4 is a better place for you from now on. All y'all, please enjoy the game!! Its a game!!!! If you have problems in the future, with anything, you can always message me and I will help you. If you have problems, save those screenshots. They are your proof that your word is true. You wouldn't want anyone falsely accusing you of anything without proof. We won't be able to take action without proof either. Its only right, and its only fair. If you learn anything about me, I will ALWAYS be fair in every situation. Lets let this subject take a rest now. If you want to add anything, you can always PM me. But no more public drama please.

16. Bell

Bell Member

sorry Grupa yet im trying to fix it in pm as you know , even the earlier fights maybe you just didnt notice it at all, ive pm lone, star and snow for the clearance of this cause they are online that time . i didnt notice you in that time online to be ask whats happening

player [12441479] likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.