marriage

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by nanda986, May 21, 2016.

1. nanda986

nanda986 New Member

can any one tell how to get marriage here in this game

2. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Hi Nanda,

You will need to propose to someone first. If they accept, you can schedule the wedding. The wedding interface will tell you what times are available. The engagement ring in the store is optional, although it does give good stats and BR. As soon as your wedding is complete, you will have to pick a honeymoon. You won't be officially married until the honeymoon is completed. The wedding ceremony will give you and your spouse wedding rings, these you do not have to purchase, they are just included.
    Let me know if you have any other questions, or need to know anything specific. It's been a little while since I got married in game, so I might have to go back and double check for any specifics.

3. player [13101347]

player [13101347] New Member

I should probably open another thread for this but do you know how to actually cancel a wedding? I mean let's say someone propose you by mistake and you accept then you want to cancel it

4. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

You can go speak to the priest in Dragon Temple map to cancel a wedding or to get a divorce after you are already married.

player [13101347] likes this.