Marriage, Garden, Arena, Chosen Boss, Fruit Gardens and More

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Khaleesea, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Khaleesea

Khaleesea New Member

Recently, there were many complaints about wacko and Ashanti and their bp and gear. Now that you can see both are still in the game. Let's talk about the real issue at hand.

Marriage: Purchased the top wedding and outfits. Scheduled the wedding, it happened an hour before it was scheduled, most missed it including Ashanti got in 3 minutes before the end. Wacko and Ashanti neither received the outfits, nor has the others in the guild that purchased the packages. There is no event or quest for marriage.

Garden: Implemented many updates ago and still does not work.
    Arena: Worked at server release and has not since the update with Treasurey introduced. (6 weeks ago)
    Chosen Boss: Same as Arena
    Awakening: able to do second awakening until todays patch
    Guild Boss: Can not be manually summoned when maxed
    All of these things have been reported. Not one person has received a response from support. Today I tried to send a ticket for the outfits that are missing from marriage. You cant even send a ticket now. This breeches the gaming requirements to accept payment for items or service and is promised in the Terms and Service that we all accepted. We are giving our money, where is the service? I alone have given more the $4000 usd to this game. There are others that have given more. (in which people accused of cheating).

Can anyone respond to this with more then its been reported to the Devs and being worked on? Can we see screen shots of responses to the Admin here from Devs? We need to see real answers and responses from the Devs and support. Not just the Admin here or GMs. For this game to have been in existence now more then 2 months and no one gets a response to all the issues, says a lot.

wacko, PooH and NoContest like this.
  2. Ryleight

Ryleight Member

Welcome to the jungle, pitifully this is the day to day of honest players looking for a solution to all the problems of the game bugs,cheaters,guides that do not exist,events that do not work,rewards of events that we never received....etc well I'm not as
    unfortunate as you and spend $4000 because as this game goes, it's likely to collapse in less than a year, i just recharge what
    is necessary to test it and see how far it would go when I saw that this game had no future, my refills simply stopped

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
    player28417052 likes this.
  3. Kevs

Kevs New Member

Tbh we need now this devs doo some cuz most of ppl pay in this game real money and lost of finks not working.

4. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Just a note about guild boss... Even you summon it in given time, it activates itself at 19.10 server time. At least on s1

5. Khaleesea

Khaleesea New Member

It spawned on our server during World Boss that is starting at 20:00 rather then 21:00 still as it has been reported over and over and over. And as far as the previous comment about real money being spent, how do you thing Ashanti and wacko feel? You all accused them of cheating when they spent their real money in the game. They did not cheat, they just put rings around your recharges. But I am sure since their br is higher then yours you dont care... Well their money also pays for updates.. maybe you should.

6. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

I don't comment timing, because it's reported over and over to responsible persons, as well guild instance has different times in guild layout, world bosses are timed wrong, all that I know and kept reporting.

Can I ask you where did i accuse anyone of cheating? I think you are wrong... As I decided to move out from this game, can't say anything else.

But I sent this thread to our CM, so she should take care about this and answer to you as well.

7. အလွ

အလွ Member

whats the cost of topaz for top wedding n outfit plus ring?

8. Ryleight

Ryleight Member

it is a pity that some super spenders only appear to complain when something affects them I would like that there were more players like viper who share all their findings with others, i listen to a partner you need 3500 topaz for luxury wedding is very expensive and not got appearance so it's not worth it apart from that we have no support in this game that backs us

player28366333 likes this.
  9. Khaleesea

Khaleesea New Member

It is a pity that super spenders come to forums for help and support just like everyone else and get attacked in a thread for being super spenders. Or lied about. When all they wanted was a good game, good support, good response times and making friendships. Rather, they get lied about, verbally attacked when defending themselves on falsities. Mocked and told they are being screen shotted. Then reported for playing a game and spending over $4000 in a game. Support looks into their accounts logging in and then the player logs in finding they were offline for 6 hours with loss of exp and mats. With a note sorry we found no sign of deceit or cheating our sincerest apologies. Maybe the ppl that reported them should comp them for their time lost and mats.

Makes one want to post help doesnt it. But yes thank you Viper and Solona for the helpful posts, much appreciated.

wacko likes this.
  10. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

Well it appears that now EVERYONE gets the wedding clothes, BUT no one can enter the ceremony stage... so devs sorted 1 issue, creating another :oops:

11. Indigo Lady

Indigo Lady New Member

Well I just did the marriage thing and did not get the wedding clothes but the "feast" opened which is a joke as all you do is kill monsters who may kidnap the bride... really I spent good money on that and would appreciate the clothing. As for all the other issues noted above they are like that on server 3 as well and have been reported many times with no response. Very irresponsible parties running this game.

Neamhain likes this.
  12. Khaleesea

Khaleesea New Member

We still do not have our wedding clothes on S6. :confused:o_O

Neamhain likes this.
  13. Indigo Lady

Indigo Lady New Member

it seems to be hit or miss on S3 as to whether or not you get the wedding clothes.

Neamhain likes this.