make wild loot battle rating based

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by nabila, Jul 20, 2016.

1. player24401658

player24401658 New Member

Jup the should make it BR ,lv based not good ,alot sticking there farming lower players the just up there Battle rrating and stick in same wild loot
    So iam also in for BR wild loots then for lv wild loot ,lv 80 that need fight against players with 2000k becouse the just up there charakter is not good ,i see players there that are already 3 months in same when i passed there with my other server charakter ,wil also send suport ticket about this ,becouse the need work on it

Sugestion is to solve this is players need do 5 crypts to enter the wild loot this way the have no choise to lv up

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  2. Ƥraice♘

Ƥraice♘ Member

Some players like me , chose to stay at our level for months just to get the advantage in WL because we chose not to cash into games like this , it would srsly be unfair for players like us , as we sacrificed our lvls just for to gain the 1 event such as WL when we can lvl up and gain way more benefits from the higher lvl items , such as : endless sea , war soul , magic circle , refinement for our normal equipments . IF the change it to BR based , then won't our time and hard work all go down the drain ? Usually if a player want to get strong for their WL , they either have to stay at their lvl like some players and slowly build , or/and $$$ for a faster way out .
    I have seen a SVIP1(quite a new player) in the 80s WL with 1.5 million BR , and even non-vips(quite an old player) at 1 million BR , so basically , it's how u choose to build ur character up

3. Lav[12936431]

Lav[12936431] Active Member

Wild Loot rules and regulations are being looked at already. thanks for your time and suggestions here.
    *Lavender

4. Nathan Hall

Nathan Hall Active Member

If its changed to BR, you will be up against people that you can compete against. Right now, by basing WL on level instead of BR, all you're doing is taking an unfair advantage against those with lower BR. Tell us Praice, how fair is it for people 8M BR being in the same WL as someone who is 2M BR? This happens when you have people who artificially keep their level low AND spend tons of $$$ as well. The only way to make it a semi-level playing field is to base WL on BR otherwise you end up with a lot of high BR players bullying the lower BRs and hoarding 40-70 chests while everyone else is lucky if they get any.

5. Ade

Ade Member

I would just add a few comments to the br based wild loot.

I do understand what you are saying but i disagree with the above proposed br based one. In lower br let`s say under 10m it could work but if they would make it br based as it is suggested earlier, above 10m br players would be in 2-3 person groups or even alone. Also after reaching 10m br one extra million br can make a huge difference between players. You all also have to be aware if they make it br based lot`s of ppl will remove other heroes from formation to compete in lower(easier) br brackets. I know these ppl would be the real gready ones.

For example now i`m 11m ish br and if i would remove my other heroes from formation i would be able to join much lower bracket(main is 4,6m ish br alone). i go further if i remove back up i would still have enough power to play a god because of the crit , anti crit etc stats and my br would be around 4,2m.

Making it br based is not suitable solution in my opinion. The solution for this problem is much more complex. There has to be other brackets than now (with that i do agree),which considers stats too instead of just br(battle rating only is not a true measure for power) or it should be similiar to guild battle where players who are attacking the guild battle boss are making a fix damage, doesn`t matter how strong they are, the maximum dmg output is reduced to a fix number. If this is somehow would be done than tactic would come back for that event , mixing the heroes and talent cards. I hope you understand what i mean.

6. Terri Bell

Terri Bell Member

Regarding multiple accounts being used within the Loot Event.
    When servers are merged due to falling numbers of players, the accounts which are still active can be played in sequence to attack solo account holders, whom either have the most chests and or high BR. The game allows this to happen because there no restrictions on how many accounts can be played. Yesterday during the 7pm (GMT) Loot event a newly appointed GM named wesley informed screen players on the lvl 100-120 battlefield (note the word battle ), if they are attacked more than 3 times during the 30min session , they are to note the name(s) and report this to DB, because as in his words 'it's spamming!' (In Summer of 2017 i reported multiple attacks from multiple account holders,. DB responded with the standard ''We'll get back to you'' and then weeks later ''We've passed on your suggestions to the developers'' As readers now know , nothing has been done to encourage fair play).
    How on Earth is a solo account holder to know if another player or players are attacking them with multiple accounts? Plus, if we are being restricted to 3 attacks each time; as the GM wesley stated, will this new rule be enforced within Arena, War of Glory, Guild Battle, War of the Gods, Prison and Cross server arena? This rule beggars belief and therefore is a game killer! Furthermore, will each guild's Liger be able to contact the new rule maker wesley?
    When I returned to my server page, I was then bombarded by this particular gm within the personal message system, because i disagreed with what he wrote on the Loot page chat. Unfortunately, i was unable to block this gm and his continuous barrage of ridiculous comments. He gave me ''Hobson's Choice,'' and i had to write on the world chat to ask him to stop messaging me. Given his disgraceful treatment of me and the 'feeding frenzy' he encouraged or failed to action accordingly there after, from other players on server 51 Thor. A formal complaint ticket was sent and approximately 15 screen shots of his messaged harassment and a further 4 screen shots accompanying them, as evidence of his world chat comments. I made a single replied to him; ''Don't flatter yourself wesley'' He then insulted me within the world public chat by calling me a troll.
    My customer rights were violated by the particular new gm and his appointment as ''new rule maker'' should be reconsidered or better still removed.
    Finally, from this day forward , I will hit all players within the Loot event, lvl 100-120 (if the list jumps, my apologies).

Penny likes this.
  7. ♠ ACE ♠

♠ ACE ♠ Active Member Moderator

Hello Wifey!

Wesley is not a newly come GM but one of the toons of our other Mods.
    Now about the WL problem or situation.As far we know there isn't specific rule about hit players in WL and Other Events that are PVP. We don't have rule about 3x or more attacks as spamming or any other rule from Dev's yet.Same as you say it's for WoG,Prison and rest events.Yes We recieving lot complaining from players for lot attacks or inprisoning same player many times.We can understand Every single player,but for now we don't have rule that is forbidding attack or inprison player or say how many times you are allowed to do that.
    I hope this will make this problem clear for now.If we will have in near future any new rule about this kind situations Everyone will know it as fast we will be informed about it.

My Regards.!

Penny likes this.
  8. Terri Bell

Terri Bell Member

Penny likes this.
  9. Terri Bell

Terri Bell Member

Thank you very much Ace, please ensure that the unnamed mod whom is known as wesley, is also singing from the same song sheet. Take care and stay safe.
    p.s Given your truthful answer. I now begin to wonder if the unidentified mod's account as active the wesley one and abuses the Loot 'loop hole' too... I sincerely hope not, as this goes to prove that multiple account holders are now in positions of power.
    Regards.

Penny likes this.
  10. Ƥraice♘

Ƥraice♘ Member

The higher lvl heroes are better than the lower lvl ones , if it was based on br , i bet most of the high lvl players will win

Penny likes this.
  11. Lav[12936431]

Lav[12936431] Active Member

As only the 101xp company can place a GM beside a characters name I am sure that they have a list of every mod and all of their alts. You felt there was an issue then the name Wesley as a GM is enough to report him. No moderator in this game is unnamed with the company rest assured. Thank you for your feedback.

12. Nathan Hall

Praice, your assertion about higher level heroes are better than lower levels is incorrect. Crypt King for example is better than Demigod in many instances, and Flame Goddess is better than Leoric. And by the way, thank you for stating the obvious about high br players would usually win.

Making WL based on BR will pit people with similar BRs against each other as opposed to the current system in place which may pit a person level 119 and 5M BR vs a lvl 119 that is 1.4M BR. So making it by BR so say those under 1M fight against each other 1M-2.5M BR, 2.5M BR-4M BR, etc its a little bit more even. There is no excuse other than poor game balance when people 8-9M BR are fighting those that are under 2M BR.

Penny likes this.
  13. Nathan Hall

Oh please Wifey, you're one of the worst offenders of spam killing people in WL. Additionally, considering the contempt you showed GM Wesley and other GMs you are now crying foul? You didn't "ask" him to stop messaging you, you ordered him to. Additionally, by what I saw in World Chat, and in WL you showed not only no respect, but I have watched you belittle many players for being low BR. You are rude, condescending, ignorant, contemptuous towards Moderators as you have shown towards Wesley in this message.

What you really need to do is go back to kindergarten and learn how to work with and play well with others, as well as perhaps learn to read the Game Rules, one of which is you are not allowed to speak to a GM with contempt, harass them, etc. Your sarcasm is not only unwarranted, it shows your flagrant and obvious disrespect for the Moderators of this game. You were not spoken to disgracefully, in fact I found Wesley to be very tolerant of your flippant and condescending attitude.

Also, you may want to learn how to read, because he never called you a troll, nor insulted you, he said your behavior bordered on trolling. There is a difference. If you're unaware of that, perhaps you should Google it. I not only saw the entire thing, I also took screen shots of it.

Oh and another thing, you have no RIGHTS in this game. None of us do. There are also no such thing as customer rights. A right is something guaranteed by law. You are playing a game, that's number one. And like with any other establishment you can be tossed out on your ass if you break the establishment's rules, denied service, etc.

I am rather sick of people who break the rules then cry and whine when they get what is coming to them. Its pretty simple, follow the rules and no GM will have need to have any more contact with you than saying "Hi".

14. Ƥraice♘

Ƥraice♘ Member

U must be one of those low lvl players that have weak in ur WL range... I'm lvl 92 with 1350000 BR , I've been at lvl 80-92 for the past 5 months, my strength came mostly from staying at my lvl and making all my heroes red. I've exchanged my 5 months just to get a little bit of pleasure from the chest in WL . And just to let u know, I've lost lots of chest to higher br players, even complaining won't get me anywhere, so the only way to get stronger is to stay at ur lvl for an even longer time(In MY opinion). Back to the topic , players like me spent lots of time staying at their WL range , if changing the WL to lvl based , won't it be unfair to players like me ? Since we spent soooo much time trying to gain an advantage over the players in our WL range. When I first started in the lvl 80 WL, I was one of the bottom few players, after 5 months, I'm one of the strongest there. So, players can gain an advantage over their WL by spending time actually playing the game, it's whether they want to or not.

15. Nathan Hall

Praice, actually, I'm not only higher level than you, I'm double your BR. The simple fact of the matter is that making WL based on BR makes it more competitive than the current system. The current system means that people who are grossly higher BR than the majority of those they fight end up with most of the chests and the points meaning others progress slower, get aggravated and frustrated and often stop going into WL at all (meaning less points and chests for everyone) or they quit. Instead if you pit those of similar BR against each other Wild Loot and other events become competitive, and thus more of a challenge. What we have now is more akin to Mike Tyson vs a 12 yr old in most of the Wild Loot areas. When a few players get massive kill streaks and the majority of chests (often 40+) and the rest get 0 chests or at max 1 or 2 there is little to no point. The system we have in place now fosters bullying, nothing more.

I've been playing these kinds of games, and others for decades, and in most other games there is at least an attempt at balancing PVP based on strength, not something as arbitrary and useless a stat as level. Even for the bigger players it would provide them more competition, and make them work for their chests and points, and isn't that the purpose of a game like this? Competition between you and other players, competition between you and NPCs, and competition against yourself? Where is the competition between a person who is 9 million BR and someone who is 2 Million BR?

I'd rather go against people around my BR to see if I'm building myself right and getting stronger rather than be wiping low BRs in 1 hit. I think those who are afraid to compete against those of similar strength and instead want to spam attack those who have no chance against them are nothing but pathetic cowards and bullies.

16. Ƥraice♘

Ƥraice♘ Member

There are some valid points from paragraph 1 & 2, that I would agree with.
    If u want to see if u r building urself right, won't it be better to see it from the lvl WL? From there, u can compare urself to players who are ur lvl that knows how to play/ spend correctly.
    If it was from the BR WL, would u be comparing urself to those who are higher lvl than u? If yes, then that would not be a smart idea, since they are clearly weaker than u.
    Another thing to note, games like this are mostly after money if they make it BR based, then what competition is there? No one would spend to get stronger for WL, they would only spend to be the strongest in their server. And once they reach that goal, they would stop spending, by making WL lvl based, competition starts and money comes in LOTS as VIPs and SVIPs cash in more to the game just to be the strongest in their WL and gain the most chest.
    Last thing to note, some players chose to speed boost their way up, they should alrdy know that games like this, it's either they stay at their lvl and farm or they spend lots of money to get strong.

17. Nathan Hall

I disagree, there is no challenge in WL when based in WL, it becomes a simple matter that "might makes right". Level is useless in this game as a deciding factor. Those who choose to speed level and build later are at a disadvantage regardless. BR, though also not as indicative of strength is a better guide for it than level. I fight against people in Arena, WL, and other places that are all over the level range, but are close to my BR. Sometimes I beat them, sometimes they beat me, and sometimes it depends on who goes first. Sometimes it is determined by roll of the dice, sometimes by fashions they or I have, etc. It's a better indicator.

Someone who is 179 and 1.5 million BR and someone who is 90 and 1.5 Million BR are still going to have a better competition than someone who two people who are both 130 when one is 1.5 million BR and the other is 9 million. People will also continue to spend money to raise their BR to be competitive. If the WL range is 2 Million BR -4 Million BR you still have the range that fosters competition, people spending to get higher to get more chests and points. It's just not nearly as likely to cause frustration or bullying because no one has a totally unfair advantage.

They will also be spending to keep up in their own servers. When a game is more balanced it increases the competition and enjoyment for all, not just for the select few who just have bigger wallets. Its great that you want to be stronger, we all want to get stronger. The problems come in when those stronger people prey on those much weaker instead of fighting those of similar strength. I see it all the time in this game, not just in WL, but WoG, War of the Gods as well.

It's why the new rules in CSA were created, so those that are stronger can't join a team captained by a lower level person, it caused a grossly unfair advantage in Cross Server Competition causing many to stop doing CSA because they couldn't compete. When people start avoiding the events both on their server and cross server events, the game stagnates and eventually dies or becomes a ghost town. I've seen it happen many times on games like this over the years.

praice likes this.
  18. Ƥraice♘

Ƥraice♘ Member

Guess there are both pros and cons, but yes, i would agree with having a BR based WL now ,thxs to ur points