make wild loot battle rating based

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by nabila, Jul 20, 2016.

1. nabila

nabila New Member

It's great that wild loot is finally working, but why is it level based? I got to level 100 today and was really happy and excited about that. Got into wild loot to find i was promoted to platinum league wich basicly means that i am a sitting duck now, it takes all the fun out of wild loot. Why not make it more balanced by making it battle rating based instead of level based.

2. FieryHammer

FieryHammer New Member

I totally agree with this one. The level gap makes such a difference between players on both ends or even between average players/high end players that level shouldn't be used during any events as a grouping option. If battle rating would be used there would be more balanced, fun and interesting actions (in Wild Loot) than now, because as it is, I sit in a corner with someone hoping no one finds us and none of us clicks the other.

Also I think that fixed spawn points WITHOUT invincibility moments is pretty bad. If I die once, I can't get out from the group without getting challenged 5-6 times, which means all my chests will be taken and beaten up just for good measure after it.

tl;dr: BR should be used instead of levels for grouping in Wild Loot and please, add invincibility moments after dying.

3. FuryCharger

FuryCharger New Member

And also another thing: if someone has reached the max number of openable chests, he can't steal chests of that type until he loses any. Otherwise all the chests will just be in the hands of a a very few people

4. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Submitted these suggestions to dev team! Thanks you guys!

5. nabila

nabila New Member

Thank your for forwarding it, hope they make this change, it will be helpfull for a lot of people it they make this change.

6. w4ni420

w4ni420 New Member

MommysRule, please think carefuly before recommending this change. There is a reason it is not BR based, because BR is not everything when PVP. So if it is BR based you can have lvl 80s vs lvl 100s because the lvl 80 is svip?? You will basically hurt rechargers from trying to get their BR up early. There are lots of differences between lvl 80 and 100 also, dragon space, soul circles, 5 star team, higher armor and weapon sets,
    People are annoyed that thy cant win in wild loot, but it is cross server for a reason.
    Invincibility moments are stupid, cause they also apply to the big hitters, I dont mind Ive always been first but u can bet ppl will complain.
    The chests dont drop anything substantial, GOLD is the best. Your chances of getting a legendary sacred is so rare probably 0.01 percent.

7. FieryHammer

FieryHammer New Member

It's not about getting legendaries its about fun. Being a lower BR in your group means you hide in the corner and try to get some chests. If someone stronger find's you you die, spawn in the middle of 10-14 people who spam click you till you lose all your chests.

And what benefit do they get? nothing, they want to fight and not run away, but as I said, if you are weak, you are going to be torn apart before getting out of the mess.

You can make a bracket of BR-s when it's fair and square, but the current level grouping is the reason someone on the low end and on the high end can have hundreds of thousands of BR difference (even millions).

And what if they are different in level? If their BRs match, they can fight fairly. As it is now, level based grouping results in loot for really strong players and nothing, not even fun for others. BR based grouping would mean challenge for everyone, if the groups are set with right intervals, because most of the fights would be fair.

8. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

You both have good arguments, but my job is not to deny any players suggestions. My job is only to get the suggestions in devs hands so they can consider them. It is totally up to the devs, not me, as to whether a suggestion gets implemented.

Gator likes this.
  9. w4ni420

w4ni420 New Member

I understand what u are saying Fiery but if you have lost your chests from losing a fight you shouldnt be getting picked on because you dont have anything worth looting. If someone is spamming that person its because they dont understand the point of wild loot. Normally the top 2 guys get spammed for 20 mins, it aint no fun its literally no rest. Then you lost right at the end and someone low br steals ur chests. Its fair for everyone IMO. But yeh its for the devs to decide.

10. Tactician

Tactician New Member

No, it isn't.

FieryHammer likes this.
  11. Geela Hail

Geela Hail Member

As someone who goes often and is about to be lvl100, I hate that the moment I get a valuable chest or two all the big guys start chasing me. I don't like to whine, but it's really unfair to those of us who don't buy thousands and thousands of balens.

12. MuffinProof

MuffinProof Registered Users

I've requested Mom to put in a suggestion about this and similar problems, but I'll post my opinion here as well. Level in this game is probably the least significant marker in this game. You can have someone 20 levels below you with twice the BR. Most events and features, if not all of them, should be based on BR.
    I do like the idea of dividing BR into brackets. I, as a 1.2m BR player am capable of facing someone with 1.3, but I cannot completely dominate someone with 1m BR. That's a range of nigh 3 million BR, which is massively significant.

13. Geela Hail

Geela Hail Member

I'm about to go in the wild loot with lvl99 (almost 100) and less than 350k BR, I can hold my own against 400k BR's, but many in the next level *start* around 1M BR, and some have paid many hundreds of USD to have 3-4M BR, it's really discouraging.
    u.u

14. nevyyn

nevyyn New Member

The other issue I have with this event is the cluster of servers, going in from say s27 to face people from S1 upwards also means facing players from servers months ahead where not only the levels and br are way out but the heroes they have access to are in a league of there own also. Please limit the server groups to ones with a similar age.

15. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

Wild Loot is based not only on battle rating but also on your arena rating. Yes you may face players that have more BR than you do. There are also many other players with less BR. It is a cross server event so you may meet players from older servers. Just have fun with it. We can't all win. That would be no fun now would it?

16. quartershot365

quartershot365 New Member

If it's also based on Arena rating, why do I always end up in Diamond group 4 when I'm not even in the top 10 of the Platinum League in the Arena on S-4? I also have this issue with the Hero's Gathering event. I always end up in the Diamond League facing players with twice my BR.

17. player [13539906]

player [13539906] New Member

Making it based on BR is the best idea I have ever heard, and here is the reason.

The top player on our server has over 7.5mil BR, the next highest player is around 5.2mil. That would make the bracket at 2.5mil BR.

So now we would have 3 brackets, 0 - 2.5mil, 2.51mil - 5mil, then 5mil - 7.5mil.... Oh hang on, that would mean the top BR player doesn't have a bracket hmmmm.......

Would these brackets help anyone...no not really.

Oops also forgot to add the BR manipulation that would occur. Nice for the big hitters to drop 2 or 3 of their hero's thus reducing their BR, but still their main is so strong they still kill all in the lower BR bracket they are now placed in.

So please go ahead and suggest this idea, then when it happens you will get all the players that wanted it BR based asking why it isn't level based.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
  18. Nathan Hall

Nathan Hall Active Member

So let's see, level base....someone who doesn't drop cash on the game at level 105 gets to say 600K BR, player who is level 105 and drops some cash on the game is say around 1Mil BR, and someone who drops a ton of cash on the game is level 105 and 1.8Mil BR. So exactly how is it being based on level the best way either?

How's this for a resolution? You are put into a bracket based on your highest BR attained during the day of your last login. Which means zero possibility of BR manipulation, or just your highest BR period (which would require a single field to be added to players behind the scenes that gets updated via a simple function something like:

UpdateBR

If CurrentBR <= to MAXBR then exit
    If CurrentBR > MAXBR then MAXBR=CurrentBR

Pretty simple to code, because it would just go in the current function that handles your BR whenever you do something that would affect your BR, such as using transcards, upping equipment, upping heroes, changing formations, backups, etc. And it could be easily implemented during a maintenance. Why? Because once the database field is updated in a development server, a script could be ran that when the game is taken down for maintenance, the production db is merged into it, with a 0 being placed in the MAXBR field. When server comes back up, as soon as someone logs in, puts on transcards, or whatever else, MAXBR gets updated immediately. BR manipulation issue solved.

19. player24330147

player24330147 New Member

I know this post is old, but what levels do you change leagues in wild loot?

20. ♠ ACE ♠

♠ ACE ♠ Active Member Moderator

Hello Player!

60-80lvl
    80-100lvl
    100-120lvl
    120-140lvl
    140lvl and up