Maintenance

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Krystal, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Krystal

Krystal New Member

Quiet frankly... you guys look like a joke

2. Krystal

Krystal New Member

muppets

3. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

Krystal, compensation will not be given in this situation as they can just state this as weekly maintenance...
    I'm a VIP10 aswell, but that's just because I can cash for games as much as I want. But the way this game is heading isn't making me cash anymore since I became VIP10. Just need to see progress or I will be quitting in a week or 2 aswell

4. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

And trust me, if I quit, S13 will quit alltogether. We lost a ton of players already because they are just not interested anymore and quite frankly I'm losing intrest aswell

5. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

Thx for going easy on us! :D

6. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

Have to be fair, like 101XP should be, this game isn't going anywhere. Can't explain to someone we have to wait weeks on end for an event that should be in the base game. Only by being fair and giving info to people you'll be able to keep this game running. I know you're tasked with calming people down and giving them a deviated answer, but to be fair, most people that have some sort of Mod-Admin experience know what answers they will get :p

7. Krystal

Krystal New Member

same here, and thanks for support. Total clowns running this

8. Krystal

Krystal New Member

You can`t even put in a ticket here. What a joke. The only allys here are Mod wanna bes

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
  9. Krystal

Krystal New Member

And there a joke, No balls wat so eva

10. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

I don't know why you are so interested about we having balls so much, but I can asure you that we have them, we keep them hidden so we don't start a ruckus or an argument with anyone, we only became mods because we like to guiide and help players. We sure don't like fights....

11. Biggest Black Joker

Biggest Black Joker The Biggest Black Joker Moderator

Hello!
    We are sorry for maintenance in game servers of Dragon Blood. But, unfortunetaly, technical works — need action for fixing bugs and other issues. Please wait for completion of the server's maintenance.

12. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

BBJ, it's not so much the maintenance we are mad about, it's the way you started it. Message on forum 30 mins before start and no in-game notification. Please improve this fast. People lose attempts in TT and other stuff because of it.

13. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

Maintenance has ended, you can now re-enter the game. Please let us know of any new bugs or issues.

14. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Ok guys, this really got out of hand. No, we didn't know either that maintenance was going to happen before hand. Sometimes that happens, in every game I have ever played. Attacking my fellow mods, cussing over and over here in the public forum, threatening....these aren't going to fix anything. This is a game. You should be having fun. Not getting so angry when maintenance happens. If you look back at news, the last maintenance happened exactly 2 weeks ago, same day, same time. Next time maintenance happens, likely 2 weeks from now, same day, same time....grab a cup of coffee, relax, read a book, spend some time with family...and remember maintenance is temporary, the game will come back up soon.

15. Krystal

Krystal New Member

How much money you spend here? You talk {Edited due to Inappropriate Language}. I spend, my dad spends hard earned coin Miss. Your words of wisdom mean {Edited due to Inappropriate Language} when you get your benifets free. OFFER US COMPENSATION ,not excuses

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
  16. Krystal

Krystal New Member

It didn't get out of hand, it got real

17. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Krystal,
    Please refrain from using inappropriate language. There are players of all ages here.

Since you asked, no, I don't spend my Dad's hard earned coin in this game. I do, however, spend my own hard earned coin here and am currently VIP 9. I do not mod for the free benefits, I do it because I love helping people and helping improve the game I spend my days on.

Now, your anger has been well established. The game is back up with new events and some fixed bugs. Please do not continue to break forum rules with trolling, flaming, abusive language, and contempt to the moderator.

18. Van [12897179]

Van [12897179] Member

All the moderators work hard to solve issues and even the tech team are working hard so that the gamers may have better gaming experience. If you break a limb today it is not healed by the doctor instantly rather you have to be patient about it and take actions so that is may get cured early. The post each moderators have is ''Earned'' by them and not just given away. Please refrain from any language or post that are against company rules and policies.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  19. MuffinProof

MuffinProof Registered Users

Let's be completely honest here. Not a single bug has been fixed over the maintenance today. Only things done were the upcoming events of June and please tell me they're not all 100% real money access?
    The lower UI bar is still out of place. It worked before the previous maintenance so it is NOT a difficult thing to fix or revert.
    Now, as for mods, I know there's nothing you can do aside from submitting information which goes exactly nowhere. You're staff on the forums, which gives you literally no access to improving any aspect of the game. With the exception of Joker who is a massive part of the problem regarding community interaction and management.
    The relations between players and developers should be run by people who actually work for the company and forum moderators should be additional help to them. There's no "official" staff present in the community.
    I would like to commend the moderating staff, excluding joker, for doing a good job with the limited access and abilities granted to them.

DDD92 likes this.
  20. Krystal

Krystal New Member

Well firstly I wasn`t swearing at you guys, the mods. and sorry about my potty mouth, but seriously as the people in the middle you will cop our flack because this is the only game that takes our money that does not have the ability for us to put in a ticket, so I guess you need to get the boss to fix that so you don`t cop my wrath. That is not an unreasonable request is it?