Maintenance

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Krystal, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Krystal

Krystal New Member

I play via fb, That I regret. Why is there no warning of maintenance or how long it will be? And to add insult to injury I get no rewards for the events I miss. Geez, you guys got this code off wartunes, why cant you follow there protocol?

2. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

Sory Krystal, I will try find out what is this all about, usually the maintenance works for 5 or 6 hours, it's even ok to loose a day if the events are fixed! :p, be patient we might get a happy surprise! :D

3. Krystal

Krystal New Member

un fukn belieavable... I get back on, start TT3, get DC with maintenance notice. Is it true this game is ownwd by Russians>>>? Seriously

4. Krystal

Krystal New Member

This is ok wen games are free, But for spenders, it just isn't acceptable if you cant offer compensation, which you seem unable to do

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
  5. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

Krystal same prob here and I'm on 101XP. No info, no warning, just error and maintenance has begun...

6. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

Actually I think that the 'COMPENSATION', thing din't had too much popularity, so turning a blind eye to it is easy to do, be patient, rushing or insulting when you are angry, it will only work against you! :p

7. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

8. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

Ye and I check forum every 15 mins, they added that 30 mins before maintenance, come on

9. Krystal

Krystal New Member

QWell I disagree. I am entitled to be angry when you can not deliver and I pay cold ceash. I am only expressing how many cashers feal. You fail, you are accountable, Being a mod may give you online benefits, but your loyalty should be with us. The people the pay the bills, So do not try to intimidate me Mr. Are we clear?

10. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

Honestly, I'm with the players, I was a player myslef till recently and I paid a good amount of money in here, I know what it means to be angry because of the broken events, I'm only stating facts, I don't want to intimidate anyone I'm not that carable, I just want to let you know that you can get burn if you jump into fire. I can be the rank 1 casher here , I also agreed to the terms and conditions so... Be angry but try stay within the boundaries :p if you want, if you don't, let loose! :D

11. Krystal

Krystal New Member

Frankly you have failed as hosts, because you do not have the brains or programming ability to offer compensation

12. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

Frankly, I would rly like a copy program code of this game and acces in data base, I know enough programming to fix this game! For now I start as a mod, I will try evolve step by step! I also asked for compensation, like I said, the popularity is too low for that, try a little harder it might bring results who knows?

13. Krystal

Krystal New Member

Frankly, I f you had the balls to admit you are out of your league, cashers would be more compassionate. Employing Mods for cash free advantages shows what a mess up you guys are

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
  14. Krystal

Krystal New Member

And let this chat run I am sure many will agree

15. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

As long as nobody swears like hell, you can even be the leader of the small group here who will agree I don't mind, I might even give you a little support! :p

16. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

Night Shadow, this game will never get fixed as the patches are made in China and I'm sure you're not able to make the translation to have it work on this game, the have a different code and won't work on this game without a decent programmer that's able to translate it and seeing this game is still at the same stage as day 1, I know no one there is able to. So basically you can give all the support you want but don't start mocking players or act like you're the grand master of programming, it helps no one

17. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

Wasn't my intention, sory for misleading you, like I said "just stating facts", I like the players (I'm one of them), so I only want to calm you guys if I can, but if you want, like I said "let loose". :D

18. Krystal

Krystal New Member

I`m not meaning to make trouble, but seriously. as cashers we have rights. when you screw up, as you have done offer compensation
    If you do not have the capability to do that, admit it

19. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

I was part of a programming team in another game and aswell as this game there was a problem with the translation from Chinese so I know what I'm talking about. Game was shut down after 5 months due to inactivity and also the tons of servers 101 is adding isn't helping this game progress either. They should just fix the game, than they can add servers but the people joining now will just see this game as something broken and quit fast.

Krystal likes this.
  20. Krystal

Krystal New Member

I`ll spend my dads money somewhere else