Love Arena Sign Up

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by kes [19620299], Sep 22, 2018.

1. kes [19620299]

kes [19620299] Member

Just having a little moan :)

I was a little disappointed when I tried to go into love arena this evening and realised that we needed to "sign up" before hand. I know there have been major problems with the arena in the past however, it was fixed the last time and we didn't have to sign up for it (like the previous times). I understand that when this event first came out we had to sign up, but as it has not happened for at least the last 3/4 times, including the last time when it was fixed, so assumed that this feature had been taken out. Would appreciate if something like this happens again (where a feature is added back in) we were made aware via the community :)

Thanks for listening to my rant x

Kaylen likes this.
  2. Artemisia

Artemisia Member Moderator

Hi not quite sure about you not having to sign up as I have always had to sign up, so sorry to hear about your issues.

3. kes [19620299]

kes [19620299] Member

That's strange, maybe it was just a problem with Server 1 - thank you

4. Bonnie

Bonnie Active Member Staff Member Moderator

hi hun at first we had to sign up then as you know it broke lol.. we didn't know until after the last one that it was fixed hence no sign up there.. i didnt realise till moments before this weekends one started that we were back to signing up again and thats only because i opened it up and saw the sign up function.. i signed up then disconnected only getting in after it started ,, sorry about that sweety i would have posted if we had known.

5. kes [19620299]

kes [19620299] Member

Yeah, a little annoying hence my moan hehehe ;) At least we know now for next time. Thanks lovely x

6. Bonnie

Bonnie Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Your welcome and again sorry about that .