Discussion in 'Help and support' started by Ashanti, Apr 30, 2016.

1. s51.Ashanti

s51.Ashanti Member

Hello,
    Since the merge of servers I have had the constant issue of not being able to log in, being kicked from the game, lag, storage and inventory not being able to sort, etc. I know others are also having this issue. I have cleared my browsing history, cache, cookies, tried other browsers, checked all updates on my computer and danced like a chicken to see if the thunder would roll from the skies and ignite special forces to jump start the games heart... to no avail. So therefore, I am subjected to communications here asking that you find a resolve to the issue as it makes it difficult to use my credit card to spend mass amounts of money due to log in issues.

Thanks,

s51 Ashanti [Royals]

2. s51.Ashanti

s51.Ashanti Member

PS. I have been refreshing the page for 22 minutes 43 seconds now and still cant get in.

3. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

i know how you feel and its driving me crazy aswell and i cant get ahold of any1

4. s51.Ashanti

s51.Ashanti Member

I got in and then the game kicked me again. The entire guild is offline, so it has to be the system. Our guild as you know is very active always.

5. s51.Ashanti

s51.Ashanti Member

The entire game was blocked from logging in for over an hour.. special. I was unable to finish a few quests and gain items needed. I do hope that they fixed the issues.

6. #IamAwesome

#IamAwesome Member

i believe still unable to login

7. KRAG

KRAG Member

I'm going out on a limb here and will provide my take on the inability to log-in to the World.

The DEVs are repairing some of the recent issues, updating Rank 7 Ascension, Tormentor and Battle Armor to Rank 9/10, and adjusting Magic Stones from 4-4-4-4 to 9-9-9-9.

But the most Important Thing I want to see is the "Trade Day" at the Market so I change out all of the items I can no longer use for items I can use.

And would it be asking too much from you DEVs to provide some Wings for my Dragon?

8. Infini

Infini Member

i think being able to normally login and have originally working events to work again, would be the first thing to do atm.

9. Puntoy

Puntoy New Member

I would like to know is this login issue caused because of my computer not being setup or is this an issue with the servers not allowing me to login?

A status page is needed to inform people so they do not go nuts playing with their computers when it is a server issue. almost 8 hours locked out of game, is there a way to get my money back?

10. Puntoy

Puntoy New Member

If I goto support page it asks for login confirmation. I hit continue but pop window does not change and no code is sent to my e-mail. I wonder if this is a server login issue but not getting any feed back from 101xp.

11. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

im still recovering from you lot lastnight lol