List of in-game issues, bugs and things that do not work

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by [S4056]CookieJoe [11268096], Oct 3, 2016.

1. CookieJoe [11268096]

CookieJoe [11268096] Member

Please list here anything that needs addressing in-game
    Please do not repeat the same issues so its easier for devs to read and fix :)
    Add screen shots if possible too please

regards
    s40 s56 CookieJoe

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  2. CookieJoe [11268096]

CookieJoe [11268096] Member

3. venon

venon Member

i dont even tell about the merge s40-s56 but there also many problems like LAG DC no update no nothing so i think this game is a problem from the start is no use to ell any of problems coz thei will no respond or do something

4. player [11736863]

player [11736863] New Member

i have a problem with my mute...3 months i am muted and still no unmute?and other issue i have is that i cant see my demon...whats going on? my nick is AndreiEma s48

5. player16270922

player16270922 New Member

Well. I hope this merge never happens. Why would s56 want to get screwed over with players from s40?

6. Boyka

Boyka Member Moderator

i'll look into it

7. Boyka

Boyka Member Moderator

yea we had some technical issue yesterday
    everything working fine now

8. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

#1 - Auto upgrade does consume more materials than the manual upgrade, this is probably on purpose but would be lovely to know if so
    #2 - The bot does not pick gold, SP or XP elixir if the Potions is unselected from the pick items
    #3 - The bot AREA is waaaay too small and the character does not pick the drop that is 5 pixels away from him
    #4 - The Dragon War event day is wrong, Tuesdays nothing appears in the event zone
    #5 - Cloak skill Piercing Poison does not poison anyone or anything
    #6 - Tons of missing translations that at this point are minor issues, honestly
    #7 - HOG upper level bosses does not drop tags properly only drop crap and from time to time a level 1 tag
    #6 - Scarlet Flame is missing but we have the items by drop
    #8 - Heavenly War event does not exist but we have the items for those weapons
    #9 - Item - MENTOR COUPON ... nobody knows what it does or where to use it
    #10 - Heavenly Gates Order ... nobody knows what idt does or where to use it
    EDIT
    #11 - The Snow Sword Skill does have the same reuse time as the StrongsMan Sword which means that the apocalypse sword uses only one of those skills cos of that reuse time bug.
    #12 - The weapon skills books are completely missing from the drop rate list of monkeys or any other regular drop, the only way to get them is by cashing
    #13 - Dragon City event main dragon has old drop rates instead of new drop like regular bosses
    #14 - Tons of text descriptions do not even fit the box space for many features
    #15 - Clan Wars do not work at all
    #16 - The Dragon pilars in the city events are not working
    #17 - The Magic Box - Mirror of Spirits and Wheel of Fortune do not give any BR when upgraded
    #18 - The convoy event - When any player tries to take the cart from another the cart starts moving by itself when the player you are killing is dead making the cart almost impossible to kill
    #19 - The convoy event - The cart life if completely restored everytime the owner crosses a teleport zone, it is maybe the expected behavior, if so then you should mention that somewhere
    #20 - Sword of destruction skills - The user must spam the keyboard number in order to make the skill get active, i believe this is related to the rest of the skills that are in use. I have to at least touch 4 times the skill number (in my case number 5 or 6) in order to trigger it.
    I have more, i will upload them tomorrow
    #21 - The AllDeity Palace allow players to get the reward boxes by simply go in cross one teleport and quit the dungeon. You can do this 7 times to get the 7 boxes and then make the event with a group of players
    #22 - When the silver amounts reaches 2bill the user cant pick any more since it does not increase the silver amount stored and this is not a visual glitch like for the gold ingots that displays 10k but when the user hovers on that field see the correct amount
    #23 - The dragon pit of death is of no use apparently, i tried to do this event multiple times and the boss never appears. Probably we are not doing it in the right way but with the current functionality this event if useless for most of the server population
    #24 - Nirvana of the Phoenix never gives phoenix blood or if so the rates are so small that is impossible to get
    #25 - Event Bosses - The pop up where the bosses appear at the beginning of the event is not refreshing the killers 90% of the time. You start the event and the bosses displays the same killers as the previous event
    #26 - The Bot stuck the character if it is still active when changing channels
    #27 - None of the weapon skills or sword of destruction skills work on bosses while the Flame Quilin and Heavenly sword debuff do work... is this a bug or this is meant to be like this? Cos the Elite mobs can get absolutely every skill as any other PC
    #28 - The chat censoring is ridiculous you cant write simple words while you can write some others that you shouldnt you should review the whole thing cos is annoying to be able to write simple sentences that do not have any insult or prohibited words
    #29 - The item drop from bosses in underground are always the same level and are not fitting the boss level as the bosses out underground. Basically the user can get up to lvl 60 items no matter what boss you kill
    #30 - Guild Leader cant switch the guild leadership when the guild owns the City
    #31 - The Mount Armor items, all of them, are drop BOUND and there is no unbound drop anymore, you were able to get unbound in the previous version from contellations.
    EDIT
    #32 - Arena Rating is completely broken
    #33 - There is an reward event for the Arena Rating apparently that displays who won? Well since the Arena Rating is broken this reward is broken as well
    #34 - If someone is PK and yor are in Good And Evil mode or any other mode you can kill that player only one time equal to any other regular players without PK status. The "one hour shield" to not get PKed should not apply to PK players no matter where they are playing or which event are they playing

PS: i want my moderator role in S57 :p

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  9. embrezar

embrezar Member

I have a couple of responses to the things you posted, but a lot of those items are spot-on and have been problems for a long time.

#17 - Since those upgrades only affect the EXP and SP earned, I don't see why they should affect BR. I believe the game is operating properly by not giving additional BR.
    #18/#19 - Most people don't attack carts, it's considered rude (at least on my server it is). I know this doesn't make the issues acceptable, because some people might not care about being rude, but most players likely won't encounter those issues.
    #21 - Are you sure this is true? All-Deity limits the player to one attempt per day; does this one attempt only apply if the dungeon is completed?
    #22 - This is intentional. The silver caps out at 2bil, so the player should either spend some (lots of things to spend silver on... Mystic items, guild donations, skill upgrades, etc.) or accept that they won't be able to accumulate any more.
    #27 - This is intentional. If you look at the descriptions for some of the weapons, they'll say something like "Affects players and ordinary monsters." Those swords don't proc on bosses.. would be nice if they did, but only Qilin and Heavenly work on bosses.

10. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

About the carts, even tho players could agree not to do it by X Y reasons... it should work properly
    Try yourself the Deity thing :) the validation apply only when the dungeon is completed

Cheers