Lets talk about December in SR

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by LaPeste, Jan 6, 2017.

1. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

So.... my honest opinion.... this was the worse month in SR like ever....

They shoot an event for Xmas.... they failed it, they said it was going to be up at X time it started... but at the same time it didn't start.... instead the monsters started spawning 2 hours and a half later....
    The event was lame, the amount of monsters were really lame, at least in my server... there were not enough of them for all of us... it was so lame that I stopped doing it cos of it was a complete waste of time

They shoot an event for cashers.... they put a mount ... NOBODY was able to get the mount... NOBODY alerted on the amount of items necessary to get the whole animation... and NOBODY was able to get it cos no matter the amount of cash the game was not prepared to give you the mount... AWESOME right?

Xmas over... complete silence from moderators... a New Year event was released NOBODY knew about it, the alerts in game were bugged or completely non existent... the rewards were great but 3/4 or more players didn't play it cos THEY SIMPLY DIDNT KNOW ... today there was no event... I was able to play only 2 of those meaning I lost like 3 of them...

From the bottom of my heart... I have no idea why players keep on cashing in this game... is simply unbelievable how this company lack of respect and professionalism.... I have a ticket open for an issue with the guild tree for ONE WEEK ... they fixed it apparently.... nobody answered that ticket to me... I just kept on trying day after day to see if my guild got the rewards.... till they started getting them...

Yeah... I will keep on playing cos I like the game but what I don't like is the company that runs it... or RUINS it... not to mention that you will never see a cent from my wallet unless you learn how to run a game properly

2. CookieJoe [11268096]

CookieJoe [11268096] Member

i feel your pain with 101xp lack or effort ingame support and fixes
    i am still looking for another game/company to go to, 10xp has let me down enough, i am nearly maxxed and not being much of a cashier i found this soooo boring as my server s56 is still dead and still waiting for a merge. after 6 months!

101xp once i/we find a new game kiss goodbye to most of your players!