Lets have a discussion

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by KrunkleDunk, Jun 20, 2017.

1. KrunkleDunk

KrunkleDunk New Member

I want to be able to talk about the game as a whole and its reason why things are different, so far I've gotten the vague, or thats not us response and want to know why? I've backed up my side of the discussion with facts and the evidence I've been able to find the other half has not been able to seeming just not wanting to help on a game that none of the mods still play, I enjoy the game and would love to be able to support it, but the company itself doesn't want that to be a possibility so I would like a straight answer or even an engaging response that can make me understand the opposite side.

2. Brigid

Brigid Registered Users

Storm Riders launched on Steam as of around end of April, early may. The beginning of the game had some rough patches and the devolopers were notified. Without tickets coming into the Developers on things that are wrong with the game. They cannot fix any kind of bug or issue that is going on. With the lack of support tickets they can only assume the game is working perfectly. As for GM's on there, i do not use steam. So i do not know if there are moderators on there or not. If there is, then they are silently moderating the game. If you do not like the exchange rates for cashing. There is always the main site. As said before it is still newly launched and bugs will be there. It is up to the players to send in tickets to support so they can direct the developers to the issues at hand.

3. KrunkleDunk

KrunkleDunk New Member

Thank you for the honest answer, I will reach out to the devs via support ticket since my understand from the response is that you here cannot help me with my issue or answers I'm looking for, I should of figured this from reading the past posts on these threads that mods here have really no control other than reporting the info that is on the site, sorry for coming off as brash way but I got impatient, as a point of interest as well instead of being silent I would like you to reach out to them and have them ask us either via steam community hub or here on the forums for what we experience and not just wait for the fires to be blazing.