League Of Angels: Nightblade or Amazon Hunter?

Discussion in 'League of Angels: Help and Support' started by chetu, Sep 21, 2020.

1. chetu

chetu New Member

I have both @ 5 stars. But I've never tried using Nightblade. I use Amazon Hunter a lot. She got decent damage, can hit the hero at the back(same row) and her skills do not feed rage to enemies. I've seen some using Nightblade at lower level. Haven't seen high level people use her. Is Nightblade good though?

192.168.o.1
    tp link login

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
  2. VonRueden

VonRueden New Member

As someone who do not spend $$$ in playing the game, I am unable to promote my heroes pretty fast like the others. These are the archers I have at the moment ASTRAL HUNTER *3, GREEN RANGER *3, AMAZON HUNTER *5, GRIMBOW *5, NIGHTBLADE *3, I have enough SS to summon NIGHT SENTINEL and promote him to *4, I got DRAGON QUEEN *5 from previous event(Took me about 3 days... Wheeewww!). I know all heroes have their own purpose in the game. I'd appreciate it if you'd share any of your ideas with all the archer class heroes including those I haven't metioned since I don't have them..... And also include which heroes are good to bring them with. _

OneVanilla Login

Last edited: Aug 12, 2021