LAND PLUNDERING

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by magic mike, Sep 25, 2018.

1. magic mike

magic mike Member

hi to whom it concerns
    I know that land plundering is part of the game...
    But can we limit the amount of plundering a player can do on one player
    for example I get plundered two and sometimes three times a day from 2 players in opposite faction and from another in my own faction....@1.5mil a plunder it does add up
    I finally made it to ult lvl...it requires a lot of gold to advance a lvl
    with the rate i am being plundered,there is no way of lvling up
    when i do plunder there are mainly poor to normal add to that the gold i receive from investment and other sources...all i am doing is feeding.
    unless you have the higher br...there is no way of escaping the plunder attempts
    it does not matter if a person has better attacking setup than others...the mechanics of this game only give advantage to the higher br
    thanking you for taking notice of the post

Kaylen likes this.
  2. Kaylen

Kaylen New Member

Yes it does become more of a problem once you hit the ultimate levels. We are experiencing the same thing on our server too. I don't have any solutions for you since the protection scroll only lasts for about an hour, then you are subject to being plundered again. I agree that you should only been plundered once per day by a person. That would be a nice change.

magic mike likes this.
  3. kilaritu

kilaritu Member

gold is a higher problem in this game,because we dont have enough source to obtain it,only plunder and world boss cover like 10 % of what we need,in this ritm we cant progress,is impossible to progres because you need gold in refinement ,
    enhance, soket , astro , ultimate lvl etc.

4. player27008245

player27008245 New Member

I don't even really bother with game anymore i'm just surfing till my VIP runs out. But i'm not sure why anyone cares about the plunder option. IT doesn't remove gold from the "Victim" sometimes the victim doesn't even have as much gold as it says the attacker got from them. I know ive collected my gold and had less then 100k there but ppl loot 990k or more a few minutes later.

5. Ragnoa

Ragnoa New Member

Hi, Same is happening to me also (except that it is only 1 clan in opposing faction doing it everyday) same 3 players daily it is stopping my progression in game to almost nil because i cannot save to either build up my skill points in talents etc. than you for listening.

6. Artemisia

Artemisia Member Moderator

The maximum times per day is 10 anyone person can be plundered. But each time there will be 1hr cool down with a friend effect scroll attached. To be honest just plunder others it does not stop you from playing or effect you really. Try to untick the box and look for non active players on your faction and plunder them, there is sure to be many lower members also you might be lucky and find sovereign prince to plunder.