Lack of Customer Service

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Kaylen, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Kaylen

Kaylen New Member

I'm going to try to keep this post as respectful as I can since I don't want to be banned from posting my opinions, but I'm rather upset at the lack of customer service we have been getting. At the beginning of August, the Love Arena broke. We were told that it was being looked at and that we would be receiving compensation for missing it. 2 Weeks later, it was sort of active, even though it wasn't supposed to be and again we were told we would receive compensation. I have checked the sign up for it daily since then. Every day the message "unavailable" pops up. I again checked it around 6:00 a.m. pst on Saturday, only to find it still unavailable. I did not log in when the event started since I had been unable to sign up prior. I find out that it did actually activate for S1. I'm upset that no notification was given that it was fixed so that we would know to be available. Is it fixed? And if so, where is the compensation for all the previous ones we have missed? In addition, I submitted a ticket on an issue I had with the "energy cube" on the first day of the cube event. I received an email stating it was being referred to the "experts" for resolution. I waited a week, wrote back and said I still don't have a resolution and the event is over. I STILL haven't heard back from anyone. There are known issues in the game that have been unresolved for months, yet every week a new server opens. There are several servers begging for a merge due to lack of players that continues to be ignored. I know everyone that submitted posts on the tips and tricks event are still waiting to see who won. That was how long ago? Over a week or more? I just don't understand this. I have played games for well over 20 years and have never encountered this type of lack of service. I don't spend thousands on this game but I am still a paying customer. At this point there is going to be a "known issue" with my spending any additional funds on this game if I can't get what I'm paying for. I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this way. As of this date, I still have no resolution to my ticket. How hard is it to refund 200 amber to me anyway? Shouldn't be THAT hard since I probably would of spent them on something else by now.

2. player23275982

player23275982 Member

yeah you right about this lack and many vip player from my server change already site game ...im wait to pass this month holiday and if not change nothing go me too ICEman s16

3. kilaritu

kilaritu Member

just relax and skip it , they never comp. us , several time they lied will be comp and never was,(i can prove it in 2 cases) just try to forget or change the game, have a good day

4. Kaylen

Kaylen New Member

considering I submitted the ticket on 08/18, I'm pretty sure you are right. I have yet to get a response other than the first one stating it had been sent to the "experts".

5. Kaylen

Kaylen New Member

This is unacceptable but as long as they are raking in the money and people are letting them get away with it, these are the only two options available I guess.

6. Ryuuzaki

Ryuuzaki New Member

I think as much money and support this game is getting i would figure they would put more effort towards customer service if they want more players recommended others to this game i dont see why you would start up a game and expect it to last long with no Moderators or nothing of the sort in forums to help because your customers are the ones who help keep your games running because they are investing

7. Stacy [10218313]

Stacy [10218313] Member

There is no reason to give out a comp pack until it is working then they can send out 1 pack to cover the downtime

8. Bonnie

Bonnie Active Member Staff Member Moderator

you are compleatly wrong.. I am in the Forum more than 10 hours a day and if you look I answer most questions or point them to Tech support .

9. Bonnie

Compensation will be sent out in a bundle when the problem is fixed.

10. player23275982

player23275982 Member

only word nothing fact is a bugged game

11. Bonnie

we know there is a problem and it is being worked on.