Kongregate platform

Discussion in 'News' started by MichAnd, Apr 14, 2021.

1. MichAnd

MichAnd Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

[​IMG]
    "Dear players! We have come a long and thorny path, but now it's time to move on. We hope to see you on 101XP.com again as it has many new experiences in store for you!Unfortunately, the Kongregate platform will become unavailable soon. To safeguard your in-game progress and continue playing Dragon Glory, please consider transferring your character(s) to 101XP.com. Here you will find generous bonuses and promos, rewarding and engaging contests, prompt technical support for any number of issues, as well as a large and friendly Dragon Glory fanbase! Join the community now for a new and better experience!".

Step № 1: log into the game via your main Kongregate account. Once the system prompts you to transfer your in-game progress and all existing characters to 101XP.com, click "Transfer character."
    [​IMG]
    Step № 2: you will be redirected to 101XP.com. Log into the account you would like to transfer your progress to or register a new account and repeat the then resume from step 1.
    Step №3: to continue playing with your character, you will have to download the 101XP Game Center and select the game from your library or stay on the portal for playing since the game is based on HTML5(101XP.en) and Flash Player(101XP Game Center) versions. If the transfer was performed correctly, your character will now be available to play on the 101XP platform. Congratulations! You can continue your journey via the 101XP Game Center. Should you run into any problems with the transfer process, please contact our technical support team.
    [​IMG]

2. Aunt ET

Aunt ET Member

Thank for this information. Glad I switched over last year after seeing all the issues others have been having.

3. Langworth

Langworth New Member

Trying to figure out a good alternative. I loved Kongregate because their API covered most of what I needed to make a game have the community and social features I went for with my games. Any other platforms out there with integrated chats etc. that you can interact with using an API?

Official Site

Last edited: Aug 13, 2021