King's Glory, voting...!!!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Xtenchen, Sep 3, 2017.

?

Should game auto vote in king's Glory for those with highest votes w/n 2mins of voting time?

1. Yes, because we like items!!

8 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Nah..... because we like to slack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Xtenchen

Xtenchen Member

It sucks that people can afk and it hurts the voting process at the end. So i know for cs wedding party, you auto answer the quiz for them after a set time, if they dont.
    So can you make it to where if people dont vote within lets say 2minutes, it will AUTO vote for whoever has MOST votes? I would suggest top bp, but sometimes they are not here and are not with silver card :)

Tons of people said this was a good idea when i said it in world chat. Lets make it a reality! :p

**EDITED** It has been very bad for my server, full kings glory and MAYBE 4-7 votes on either side. This, is bull crude!! SO, we need to have game look into a option for them to auto vote for ppl, after voting period has started, say 2 minutes? thats seems legit and fair. Because if you are not afk, you would vote a few seconds after vote part begins.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  2. Rochelle

Rochelle New Member

How about getting rid of the auto join and auto attack all together. It is real frustrating to lose to people who are afk and when a higher bp player is afk it makes players quit all together cause they can't seem to attack or are continually getting attacked. We need some skill to the game not just buying your way to the top and then just letting the computer do all the work.

3. Tabu

Tabu New Member

afk is great when ppl are actually AFK, like at work or school.... It will come down to if we cant use afk why even log in so lower bps can use out toons while we are away???

4. Xtenchen

Xtenchen Member

Bumping this up to the top, since i added a poll to it

5. Sucker

Sucker Member

Auto join/AFK is Optional FYI and if people are paying for it they will use it. I certainly do when I choose to.

Xtenchen likes this.
  6. Xtenchen

Xtenchen Member

Bump bump :D

7. Allyisah

Allyisah Active Member Staff Member Moderator

there is a option to turn off Automatic Enter Daily events in Settings (the cog wheel).. I use that when I afk overnite