Join The Moderator Team

Discussion in 'Forum and game moderation' started by Clifford, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Clifford Vimes

Clifford Vimes Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

[​IMG]

We need moderators in our team! Do you want to improve the game? Do you enjoy helping others? Then we urge you to apply for the position of forum and in-game moderator!

Please, fill the form and post into this topic:
    • Full name:
    • Server #:
    • In game name:
    • Age (we are only interested in 18+ y.o. candidates):
    • How much time do you play the game during the day?
    • When you are available?
    • Your Server #:
    • Your country:
    • Why you want to become a moderator?
    • Additional info: your experience, characteristic, skills.
    • Your Skype User Name (installed Skype is obligatorily for all of our moderators):
    We are choosing candidates for interview directly from this thread when needed. If we haven't answered immediately, do not worry – you may be contacted later.

If you don't want to send application publicly in this topic, please, send it to me in private messages.

Sano, LadyNitro and Bejszi like this.
  2. popbecks002 [26670899]

popbecks002 [26670899] New Member

Bar tender
    • Full name: Jamie Lloyd
    • Server #: 5 Salvation (but will be on server 6 when comes out)
    • In game name: P1anetEarth
    • Age (we are only interested in 18+ y.o. candidates): 23
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? 5-10 Hours a day depending on Work and Life
    • When you are available? Monday - Friday 12am - 6pm (GMT+0) Saturday 6pm - 3am
    • Your Server: I would like to become the mod on Server 6 when it gets created
    • Your country: United Kingdom
    • Why you want to become a moderator? I have been playing browser games for over 10 years now and have always had the interest in helping people that need help, I feel I have a lot to learn at becoming a Moderator and feel I have a lot to offer as well. I love talking and helping people and would to learn more and more about the game as is develops
    • Additional info: I have very good people skills and I believe I am very good at communicating with people that need help, I have already said that I have been playing Browser games for over 10 years and would love to take my Experience of playing these games and help other people out and improve my skills of a Moderator
    • Your Skype User Name (installed Skype is obligatorily for all of our moderators): Live:8ob863daea7aea4 or popbecks002@yahoo.co.uk

3. Dymonz

Dymonz New Member

• Full name: Kandi Neal
    • Server #:#5 Salvation
    • In game name: Dymonz
    • Age (we are only interested in 18+ y.o. candidates): 42
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? 12 hrs or more daily
    • When you are available?anytime after 12pm est
    • Your Server #: #5 Salvation
    • Your country: USA
    • Why you want to become a moderator? I have been playing browser games and being moderator on alot of games i play for over 20 yrs and i loveto help others. I love talking to others and helping as i can . Very good people skills business entrepreneur as well. i will definately be playing this as long as its out to play.
    • Additional info: moderator for many games over 20 yrs, people skills,data entry, programmer C++, A+ certification
    • Your Skype User Name (installed Skype is obligatorily for all of our moderators): DreamerAmetza

4. Ghost [26662860]

Ghost [26662860] New Member

• Full name: Shuayb Hakim
    • Server #: #6 Dignity
    • In game name: Ghost
    • Age (we are only interested in 18+ y.o. candidates): 21
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? I would usually play on an average of 15 hours per day.
    • When you are available? I am available anywhere between 1pm and 5am on weekdays, and during any time on the weekend ( GMT+0)
    • Your Server #: #6 Dignity
    • Your country: I live in England.
    • Why you want to become a moderator? I would like to become a moderator because I am very familiar with RPG browser games as I play them a lot and quite experienced in how they work, so I can be of great help towards the moderation team using my good communication skills and the ability to be patient and understanding with the issues or questions of our players.
    • Additional info: I have been playing these types of games for a very long time so I have banked years of experience with how they work, so I can use this gathered information to help me be an effective moderator and bring a range of skills to the team. I am a very kind and easy going person, I am also extremely enthusiastic with attending to questions the players may have as I enjoy helping people and ensuring they have a great gaming experience, after all we don't want to be driving players away. I am certainly skilled enough to become a moderator as I am no stranger to a computer and how its functions work as I have learned about in the past, which makes me fit to be a moderator. Thank you.
    • Your Skype User Name (installed Skype is obligatorily for all of our moderators): Shuayb Hakim

vampy likes this.
  5. player26623518

player26623518 New Member

• Full name: Aleksandar Moraitov
    • Server #: S4 Crusade
    • In game name: Anima Rivas
    • Age (we are only interested in 18+ y.o. candidates): 21 almost
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? Since i started im online almost all the time
    • When you are available? Always if its in need
    • Your Server #: #4 Crusade
    • Your country: Bulgaria
    • Why you want to become a moderator? i want because i like the game and i may be helpful.
    • Additional info: your experience, characteristic, skills. I am a world of warcarft player from vanilla to wrath of the lich king exp 2k 2s 2.1 sq(in warmane only available. Have 7 years there and some titles from events. I can help fix the game at all, bugs and prices etc.
    • Your Skype User Name (installed Skype is obligatorily for all of our moderators):thirst_for_blood

6. Giga Meista

Giga Meista New Member

• Full name:Angelia Thomas
    • Server #: s13, going to start a main acct on s 14
    • In game name: Was game generated Delcan Balls I think, I am female, but didn't care about sex on first server. I knew I'd be starting a new one. Going to use Giga Meista on s 14, and any other.
    • Age (we are only interested in 18+ y.o. candidates): 50
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? Game on except for when I am asleep.
    • When you are available? Any time
    • Your Server #:13, moving to 14
    • Your country:USA
    • Why you want to become a moderator?I always enjoy helping people in all games I play. I have moderated over the yeasr, just not recently. Early 2000 was last time.
    • Additional info: your experience, characteristic, skills.Played browser games for decades, moderated before, was in management irl job, retired now. Reliable, helpful, happy, knowledgeable, and quick learner. Always happy to hep. I have also been playing games since pong first came out lol, I have also have had a computer since the 80's. I know I will be a asset to your moderating team.
    • Your Skype User Name (installed Skype is obligatorily for all of our moderators):Giga Meister

7. jczap1911

jczap1911 New Member

• Full name:Jason Czap
    • Server #:S14
    • In game name:ChaoticDream
    • Age (we are only interested in 18+ y.o. candidates):39
    • How much time do you play the game during the day?16-18hrs
    • When you are available?anytime
    • Your Server #:S14
    • Your country:USA
    • Why you want to become a moderator?I always enjoy learning the ins and outs of of a game and passing on the knowledge to new players.
    • Additional info: your experience, characteristic, skills.Have played many web-based games,15+yrs in MMORPGS and retired military so have plenty of patience to teach others.
    • Your Skype User Name (installed Skype is obligatorily for all of our moderators):live:jczap1911_1

8. SAM GUN

SAM GUN New Member

player26595974 likes this.
  9. Sano

Sano New Member

• Full name: Katherine Tremblay
    • Server #: XP1, Eclipse.
    • In game name: Sano.Animus
    • Age (we are only interested in 18+ y.o. candidates): 24, Birth date is 11/01/1993.
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? Depending on the day I play more than some days but the usual is 5+ hours, on a boring day for me I usually end up playing 10+ hours, sometimes 20+ hours, I like to try check in everyday too. I do not play much during the day but I do play a lot during the night through to early morning.
    • When you are available? Mainly during the evening and entire night, since I have insomnia and a sleep disorder I tend to stay up all night and sleep during the day but I do go days without sleep so I'm generally available during the evening and throughout the night into the mornings.
    • Your Server #: XP1.
    • Your country: Canada.
    • Why you want to become a moderator? I don't really have anything to do most of the day besides play video games and since I play Wings and Claws a lot lately so I've decided to apply to be a mod, I have modded chats and other game servers before like The Isle which is a Steam game in development right now and I generally like helping new players in any game, giving advice and overall being helpful in any way I can even when I'm not a mod in a game. I have a lot of time right now and I'd rather use it being of some help in a way rather than just sit in the game AFK most of the day tabbed out watching YouTube videos and taking cat naps, just love the game since it's helped me pass some bad times and I just really like to help people is all.
    • Additional info: your experience, characteristic, skills. I'm very patient, kind, considerate and like to help other players when I can. I have modded chats and some games before, I'm generally good with computers but I'm more of a people dealing person. I can draw/am an artist and I have experience with many game types including web browser MMORPGs. I try to be as committed as possible and when I am modding somewhere I act as professional as possible also.
    • Your Skype User Name (installed Skype is obligatorily for all of our moderators): Deathsworn.

10. Clifford Vimes

11. TheStyle

TheStyle New Member

• Full Name: Dusan Mitic
    • Server: Exp 2 Skyfall
    • In game Name: Wild Ant
    • Age (we are only interested in 18+ y.o. candidates) 25, date is 09/06/1993.
    • How much time do you play the game during the day?
      since I'm working between 10+h on weekend i'm play more 15+h
    • When you are available?
      From Monday to Friday i'm available from 6am server time to 14:00pm on weekend all day

• Your Server: S2 Exp skyfall
    • Your country: Serbia. Moving soon to USA
    • Why you want to become a moderator? I generally like helping new players in any game, giving advice and overall being helpful in any way I can even when I'm not a mod in a game. I have a lot of time right now and I'd rather use it being of some help in a way rather than just sit in the game and digging.
      Also I have experience whit MMORPGs game spend 5 years on Knight Online was in Game Master team for 3 years. Also was a Moderator of supporting team in LOL for bugs in game.
    • Additional info: your experience, characteristic, skills: Played a lot of game's spend a lot of time in game's gamer life u can call it. :) in any case i like to helping people and ensuring they have a great gaming experience, after all we don't want to be driving players away. I am certainly skilled enough. 7 year's in Legue of Legends should be enough also i was in moderator team fixing and find bugs in game. Game master on 3 Servers in Knight Online also and other's game's.
    • Your Skype User Name (installed Skype is obligatorily for all of our moderators): Dusan Mitic (FaithLureSrb@gmail.com)

12. player26595974

player26595974 New Member

• ull name: Presiyan
    • Server #: 3
    • In game name: Maria-
    • Age (we are only interested in 18+ y.o. candidates): 22
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? 12+ hours
    • When you are available? Anytime
    • Your Server #: XP3 Resistance
    • Your country: BG
    • Why you want to become a moderator? Like help others and love the game, like be part of team and help the game grow.
    • Additional info: your experience, characteristic, skills. I have moderated before on couple other games . I am very easy to get along with and always of help to others. I am use to dealing with many people and issues, so i think i would make great addition to team.
    • Your Skype User Name (installed Skype is obligatorily for all of our moderators): bliznaci5 also gmail: presiqnnikolov@gmail.com

13. Artemisia

Artemisia Member Moderator

Full name: Amelia G
    Server #: s14
    In game name: Amelia
    Age (we are only interested in 18+ y.o. candidates): 59
    How much time do you play the game during the day? 12hrs +
    When you are available? Most times unless asleep
    Your Server #:S14
    Your country: UK
    Why you want to become a moderator? Because love game and helping others
    Additional info: your experience, characteristic, skills.Played browser games for many years and enjoy them, built own website and computers. Understand concept of games and love playing many browser games. Main Skill worked in Customer Service since 17yrs old. So Love to try and resolve issues.
    Your Skype User Name (installed Skype is obligatorily for all of our moderators): Amelia G

14. ahallock

ahallock New Member

• Full name: Allan R. Hallock
    • Server #: S9
    • In game name: Samwise
    • Age (we are only interested in 18+ y.o. candidates): 66
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? About 4 to 9 hours a day (everyday)
    • When you are available? I play between 8am est to 10pm est
    • Your Server #: S9 - I don't think we have a moderator on this servere
    • Why you want to become a moderator? Sounds like fun and a good way to help and learn at the same time. I have been playing this game for a while now and have help others as well as having others help me. S9 can become a team and the best server.
    • Additional info: your experience, characteristic, skills. I am semi retired now from a software development company (payroll, hr, benefits) and have worked with others in a consulting role for over 20 year. My research skill are well know and helping others gives me great pleasure and lots of smiles. I play well with others!!
    • Your Skype User Name (installed Skype is obligatorily for all of our moderators): I will install Skype when required. Howver, in have used skpye with my duagther ( who is in Norway) at ahallock@msn.com

15. Clifford Vimes

16. Clifford Vimes

Looking for the moderators!

17. Charles1978

Charles1978 New Member

• Full name: Charles Eric Mckissack
    • Server #: 29 ( Nemesis )
    • In game name: Warewolf
    • Age (we are only interested in 18+ y.o. candidates): 40
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? 8 hrs or more
    • When you are available? All throughout the day
    • Your Server #: 29
    • Why you want to become a moderator? Help report in game issues to devs and help other players with their problems.
    • Additional info: your experience, characteristic, skills. Over 20 years of hard work experience been playing games since the Atari and have had every gaming system up till now. Love helping out and making the gaming experience excellent for every player.
    • Your Skype User Name (installed Skype is obligatorily for all of our moderators): live:charles.mckissack_1

18. Bonnie

Bonnie Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Thank You for Your Application , we will contact you soon.