I've Had it !

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by C.S.B., Sep 26, 2018.

1. C.S.B.

C.S.B. New Member

Well the final coffin in the nail was the totally insulting so called "compensation" after suffering one fiasco after another with this company.
    The tournament was an enjoyable event and I think reminded all of us what is now missing in this game FUN.
    Sadly it is now a daily chore for most of us which is worsened by the fact we could not move forwards for months with no new heroes, dungeons to gain gear etc etc. This has allowed players who were way behind to catch up thereby defeating the object of our paying out hard earned money to be ahead ! Totally conned or what ?
    The total attitude of this company towards there PAYING customers is horrendous, if it was a high street store they would be closed down in a month.

Anyway i've had it and thank you to all I have played with and got help from :)

2. Caltha

Caltha Active Member

I'm so glad I got a chance to meet and talk with the person who had the most badas*ed dragomon when they first started out! It was a pleasure playing with you during the death of dg tournament. I hope your next ventures don't leave you sour on gaming!

Kitty Tipum likes this.
  3. s91.Adam Kruf

s91.Adam Kruf Active Member

omg, C.S.B., I regret to see you leave. You were a soure of dry humour the few times we chatted.

All the best in life, and I keep my thumbs crossed for you know whom.

Kitty Tipum likes this.