Issues with resources or items

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by Biggest Black Joker, May 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biggest Black Joker

Biggest Black Joker The Biggest Black Joker Moderator

Dear players!
    If you discover the loss of any item or resource, the first thing - immediately contact technical support, provide the following information:
    • Your server and nickname;
    • Date and time of loss;
    • The number of items and the exact name of the game (if possible, a screenshot of the subject);
    • Detailed description of the situation.
    After sending the request to the support service in this topic to duplicate your appeal and enter the application number, which you can see in the list of tickets.

2. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

Server:S2 Sorceress; Nickname:LightRuler
    Date and time of loss:5/12/2016, hours between 20:39-21:00
    The number of items: 400 bound balens
    Detailed description of the situation, was playing Guild War and hit revive once, it said if I wanted to spend 40 balens or bound balens to revive, clicked Continue and after that from 440 bound balens I was left with only 40, insted of taking 40 it took 400 bound balens... I wrote to support 2 tickets already they don't seem to answer my problem, I gave them my ID and all and they haven't replied it for 4 days....

3. player [11463404]

player [11463404] New Member

where can i get the gift code

4. player [13329366]

player [13329366] New Member

Black dragon
    sunlight:s23
    champion 6/1/16
    i was training my mount with whips and it took my balens and bound balens as well with out me confirming. it took 200 bound, and 300 balens i had bought yesterday. i didnt even see a change in mounts star lv. could you fix this, bu uppimg the mount fully, or returning my lost stuff(perfer return)
    sorry i dont know how to do screen shot. please help

5. Van [12897179]

Van [12897179] Member

[​IMG]

Click on pic to enlarge

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    astroyboy1456 likes this.
  6. player [13329366]

player [13329366] New Member

no i did not have that box checked. and thanks for the screen shot info ill try to use it next time.
    I found my ticket number fianly in my mailbox. it is 29486

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
  7. Crisan

Crisan New Member

• Your server and nickname; S15 Guardian- Crisan
    • Date and time of loss; 06/06/2016
    • The number of items and the exact name of the game (if possible, a screenshot of the subject); 17,950,000 gold
      http://prntscr.com/bd2qer

• Detailed description of the situation.i recharge today for vip 5 pack i open the Special Ghift pack an i recived ,lv 6 rune,magic stone,mount up stone and lvl 3 minerals but no gold
      tiket (ID 27630)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  8. player [14439770]

player [14439770] New Member

Holy Shaman S41 - Bryant Kruf
    Your request (ID 70451)
    3 weeks ago thereabouts I missed it somehow until yesterday
    Have 1 item ( infernal boots) that is supposed to be breastplate~ there is no way possible that I should have this item that is in my bag. Received the rest of the set via in game mail for server opening rewards.
    Support is already aware of it and it has been confirmed as a screw up. Waiting for devs I guess..
    This is all backwards as email communication.

[​IMG]

Pavel 101XP (101XP)

Sep 16, 03:36 AST

Hi Player,
    We've got it. We'll discuss with developers whether it's possible. Though it may take couple days -- they are on holiday till weekend.

[​IMG]

player

Sep 16, 03:32 AST

Like I stated, I have an extra set of boots.. I did screw up and leveled them to 87 and wasted millions of gold, then realized that I was missing the chest when going to equip.

So I guess You can take the extra boots and give me the chest and have them already leveled to 87 or reimburse the gold so I can do it.

Thanks again.

Mike

Attachment(s)
    image001.jpg

[​IMG]

player

Sep 16, 03:29 AST

I acquired via server opening reward after server open 7 days, you guys in game mailed them to me along with Apollo, etc. I also acquired my other 2 sets of it via Goblin loot, and vip rewards.

Thank You

Attachment(s)
    image001.jpg

[​IMG]

Pavel 101XP (101XP)

Sep 16, 03:19 AST

Hi Player,
    Please tell us when you acquired (were supposed to acquire) these items?

[​IMG]

player

Sep 16, 00:29 AST

Missing 1 holy infernal chest piece, and have an extra holy infernal boots..

9. player [14439770]

Here we are a few days later and still nothing.

I am sitting here a bit screwed as I do not have my complete set.

I am now vip 10, have spent well over a thousand dollars on this game, which is sickening, and I am not getting any support for this error, which is almost as sickening as the amount of money I am starting to feel I have foolishly spent.

I say Thank you again, but I really do need to see results….

Mike Johanson

10. player [14439770]

Never mind.

I give up. Your game has some great possibility's, however I have come to find that support is not there for me. In game rewards are shown as one thing, and given as another. A rigged system on wheels and all other real cash in supposed games of chance. Multiple emails to support go unanswered as well. I had an issue that was pretty much from the get go, and was reviewed and acknowledged even, however not fixed, and then no more correspondence from your side.

I have requested a refund for all money payed for a product that is not what I paid for. Then on top of it all, your consistent server disconnects that make play unbearable. I have given you guys multiple chances and time to sort stuff out, yet, you have left me no other choice but to give up.

I am making this lengthy so maybe you can take it as constructive criticism and make the necessary changes to have a great game that works as its supposed to, not have products offered as rewards that are not given, and fix your support system so that they actually jump and give support.

It was actually quite enlightening, as well as discouraging, to read the Dragon Blood Facebook page and see just how many people have the same exact complaints as myself.

I wish you guys all well. Its off to greener pastures for me.

11. Lucy Anne

Lucy Anne Member

• Your server and nickname; S4 Azreal
    • Date and time of loss; about 5 mins ago so 15:50 ish 24/10/2016
    • The number of items and the exact name of the game (if possible, a screenshot of the subject);
      That would be hard to say exactly as it seems i have lost everything done today from reset, that would be runes, rewards from events, 3-400 mil in gold and umm gems, wing tailoring stuff and umm so much stuff.
    • Detailed description of the situation.
      The game was having connection issues and when I managed to log back in I was missing a substantial amount of gold which made me check my other items that is when I noticed I was missing more than just gold.

12. Nathan Hall

Nathan Hall Active Member

• Your server and nickname; S54 (S47, whatever): Nathan Hall
    • Date and time of loss; 12/12/2016-12/13/2016
    • The number of items and the exact name of the game (if possible, a screenshot of the subject); Loot Medals from Wild Loot
    • Detailed description of the situation: For at least 2 days now, I have done Wild Loot both times a day and have not received Loot Medals, even though I'd been in for boss kill and the free for all. Granted, I only get 2 per instance, but every bit helps.

13. player [18731917]

player [18731917] New Member

why cant I buy anything?Or change my Name?

14. Nathan Hall

Nathan Hall Active Member

Server 54/47/45, Server character names involved (known ones): Nathan Hall (me), Hedva Rose, Merlin Verum, and Isabel Rose.
    Date & Time of loss: See below.

Noticed several issues since the latest merge:

Sacred blueprints: When using them BR is reduced, not increased. I've had this confirmed by a total of 4 guild members. Upgrading 2 meteor daggers to crescent daggers resulted in a BR loss of over 2K for each of us. I have seen this happen, personally, 3 times on my own character, my wife noticed it for her last 2 upgrades on daggers, and who knows how long this has been going on with people not noticing.

Guild contribution from devotion: The next to last devotion chest is supposed to give 500 guild experience and 500 guild resources. 4 characters in the guild got to that, and we were at 934,485 guild resources. After supposedly getting a total of 2,000 from those 4 people, guild resources remain at 934,485. I first noticed this today, but I have no idea how long this has been happening, in which case my guild may have lost a ton of resources we should have received.

15. weldercody

weldercody New Member

• Your server and nickname; s69 / SackofBalls
    • Date and time of loss; for about a week now
    • The number of items and the exact name of the game (if possible, a screenshot of the subject); many, many fruit and the wine.
    • Detailed description of the situation. I've spent 3500 balens to get 2 purple Apollo's. They'll certainly eat my fruits and wines but gain no xp. My Thor as well. My first purple Apollo made it to lvl 68...won't gain anymore. My second purple Apollo made it to lvl 56...won't gain any more. And my blue Thor made it to lvl 62...won't gain any more. Need a fix.

16. Xen Hexia

Xen Hexia Active Member Moderator

S 70-Xen Hexia 4/4/17 during yesterdays server outage I was cutoff mid team tower and had to redo the whole tower because we were cutoff at level 14. I sent in a ticket ID 183792 but I always get the runaround when it comes to lost attempts and such being told it is a caching issue when I have cleared everything. I was hoping to post here to see if I could get a better result. Ty

17. Lav[12936431]

Lav[12936431] Active Member

I will ask and see if there is anything we can do, but as far as i know right now, i have not heard anything about a comp for this issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.