Is Dragon Blood Being allowed to die out?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Mean Gene, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Mean Gene

Mean Gene Member

Getting extremely frustrated at the amount of people that are leaving the game, making it hard to do lots of the things help is required for. A merger hasnt happened in 6 months on my server and BB are down to 0. The same events keep playing over and over again with little or no changes. I ran Ancient Tree the last couple days and my 3 ppl 2 of which I dragged in that were AFK was the only team from my entire guild playing. I keep playing daily as I hope things are going to hit an uptick, but I am dissappointed that it appears there is no interest in re-sparking the game. With thousands invested in the game and people with far more invested than me as can be seen by the huge amount of SVIP players(more of which are dropping off daily) there needs to be a plan, either an announcement of changes and enhancement by the DEVS, or a drop dead date announced for the game so people don't keep wasting time, effort and money in a game that is slowly being put out to pasture. Any enlightenment from the MODS or a response from the DEVS would be greatly appreciated.

Signed a frustrated DB gamer

Sriracha likes this.
  2. ♠ ACE ♠

♠ ACE ♠ Active Member Moderator

Hello Mean Gene!!

I understand your fear that game is near death situation but I can sure you that's not happening..all staff mods,Cm Pm and devs doing the best they can. We already made some stuff and adds and more will come..more merges will come for rest servers that need them soon as well..more new events that are under decisions hopefully will be added as well..I totally understand and agree with you.I like DB a lot too..we all doing our best to bring it back to glory as it was at the beggining..But good results need time and pantience..So I just ask to have believe in devs and staffs and things will change to better.
    Dragon Blood is not allowed to die slowly and will NOT be allowed!!

3. Mean Gene

Mean Gene Member

Thank you for the response ACE, hoping to see some positive things soon. Hoping to see some ACTION from DEVS, all of the MODs do a great job answering players and questions etc, but I need to see something more from 101XP in the near future.