Is dark night moon priestess a bad joke?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by coral, Jul 27, 2018.

1. coral

coral Member

I spent almost 3 months to upgrade my moon priestess to dark night moon priestess, and got a worse version.

The new skill (adv. protection) is useless, and the problem is she always uses that skill first.

Can you change the skill use order to always use the heal+buff skill (advanced elune's keeper) first?

2. .Lilith.

.Lilith. Active Member Moderator

Not possible to change skill order. :(

3. coral

coral Member

I meant the devs could change the order. Or merge the two skills in one.

4. LadyNitro

LadyNitro Registered Users

i will pass this along to tech =]

5. coral

coral Member

Thx. Can you ask them why is there no 8 star upgrade (and evolve) for demigod (7star hero)? Even 5 star heroes can be upgraded to 8 star.

6. Kyuss

Kyuss Member

Chinese browser game... devs wont change anything unless its a problem on the Chinese servers. A lot of the awakening skills are a bit of a downgrade actually
    Crypt King gains the self healing skill when hes awakened, and hits harder than Demigod, (but loses his double hit attack), so basically its a waste of coding to be able to upgrade demigod when CK is stronger and does the same thing. Also CK will cost more resources to upgrade to 8 star, than demigod would....and we all know how the devs like us to wait months before we perform free upgrades ;)

7. coral

coral Member

I know CK is better after evolve, but i like demigod, and would like to use him. I think it is a little lame if you do not have a choice what you want to use. Everyone uses CK because he is stronger. Everyone uses the same team in endgame, and that is boring.

By the way, in void tower on lvl30, there is a different demigod. So the game already has a "better?" demigod.

8. Kyuss

Kyuss Member

yep, and seal has a Magic Banshee with lightning power better than a holy angel, but I don't think they gonna let us evolve 4 star heroes XD. as for endgame, when it costs 10B gold to evol 2 a hero, taking about 6 months to do, with 100 alchemys a day,....makes it hard to chop and change your units as they need evol 2 to wear evol 2 equipment. So no one is going to waste 6 months worth of time and resources to upgrade a weaker unit that's just going to end up in their backup anyway. So its either use the strongest tank (CK, or spend $2k on ultimate guardian), Flame goddess, for stuns in void, and now Son of Star, or be killed by people who do. This business model keeps everyone equal, unless they spend more than the others, which, at the end of the day, is the whole point of developing the game. Youre basically asking them to change their profitable business model into a less profitable one ;) good luck with that

9. coral

coral Member

I think, the game would be profitable. if there would be more options to develop. This is just boring, everyone doing the same thing, and uses same things.

Skeleton king and holy angel has upgrades, none uses them, so why no demigod? A simple 8 star upgrade and evolve option without a new skill would be great.

10. .Lilith.

.Lilith. Active Member Moderator

I can pass along the suggestion about demigod evolution.

As for Skeleton King, his attack isn't quite as good. The three targets he hits are random, and the stuns are even more random compared to Flame Goddess, who is a stronger version of him. I view him as a cross between Flame Goddess and Holy Angel.

11. coral

coral Member

Flame goddess is a good example to a GOOD upgrade. After evolution she get a new, single target stunning skill. And she uses her skills "intelligently".
    If there are more than one enemy, she uses the area damage skill, if there is only one enemy, she uses the nem single target skill instead.

I thought moon priestess will be "intelligent" too, and she will use her skills depending on the situation (undamaged party -> shield skill, damaged party -> heal). But no, she ALWAYS uses the new skill, and this way, evolving moon priestess is actually a downgrade...

12. Wolfy [20539325]

Wolfy [20539325] Active Member

Yes Demigod upgrade to 8 star will be awesome , pls make it happend !!!! ty

13. Legendary777

Legendary777 New Member

Well, you have a greater advantage having Ice Witch with Moon Priestess better ATK bonus beside healing abilities same as if you were using Lord of Skeleton and Flame Goddess having the ability to stun twice if you got your Break Block high enough you can do some serious stuns. Besides the Death Knight, I would place it in Form for Greater ATK Bonus for all Team Heroes. I only use Moon and Ice Witch only. My others are in the formation of Bonus Stats. I only Level mine I never hardly awaken any different skills on them at this time but many players do for Evolution Levels I would only do that if I had a character built like a Power House it would be okay to do but same as Crypt King you awaken new skills as the EarthQuake I would rather keep the shields on him and build him instead of that EarthQuake it just gives the same Properties as Demi. I would rather have shields for Crypt King having a revive and having Moon as a healing with ATK bonus as well. Instead of just slashing one huge hit filling back up without having the proper stats it needs to withstand in battle its a waste of time if your block ain't high enough to block a lot of damage but if it combined shield with Earthquake it would be awesome.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018