Is any Moderator aware that...

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Bansidhe, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Bansidhe

Bansidhe Junior Member

From afaik, S23 Soldier down, neither Global boss nor Rivalry is functioning?

2. Bansidhe

Bansidhe Junior Member

Crypt also

3. borg

borg New Member

they dont care. they make enough money off all the first released servers. their support is garbage. i have had 1 ticket in queue for over a week another going on 4 days..... no reply or help. im thinking about seeking legal help. i spent 500$ and now locked out of my account with no help or support. thats called theft.

4. bloodstone

bloodstone New Member

locked out of your account in what way? banned? or cant access the website or game client?

5. borg

borg New Member

spent money, now i get a black screen in game center, or i get a timeout error using the website. i thought it was my end but everything else works fine. if i go to another server i have never played on game loads up fine. i have even tried other web browsers, tried vpns etc nothing will let me log into my s21 character.

6. bloodstone

bloodstone New Member

I was having the same problem for the longest time. Black screens. Game is down for maintenance messages. Then it just... started working. But in my case, I think it was due to my net connection improving.

Id contact them again. And update them on your issues.

Though, i really.. really.. highly doubt anything... legal will get the results you want. They would just say you decided to spend money on the game.