Invincibility Equipment

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by thetailgators, May 14, 2016.

1. thetailgators [11985810]

thetailgators [11985810] New Member

Now most of us players that became VIP for better Game Play and increased perks vs those that don't (Cash) have already acquired pieces of Invincibility Equipment. Now I play in s51 and have noticed that in the servers such as s55 they already have up to 6 pieces. How is it that we haven't been able to gain past 3 pieces of gear and others have this now?

2. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

ok wen server starts for the first time who ever has the highest mount (neckless)at the end of day 2 (i think if sum1 is first on day 2 they get it but if sum1 over takes them b4 the end of the server time they get it aswell) what happened with mine then if u become vip u get the weapon on day 4 if you first in tormentor ranks you get gear then u get the the chest, amulet and the ring but only get the ring if you make it to lvl60 b4 day 7 finnishes
    so thats the 6 exclusive gear you get
    and if you dont start the new server on day 1 but couple weeks into the server you will only get the chest amulet and the ring oh and the weapon if u recharge

3. thetailgators [11985810]

thetailgators [11985810] New Member

Thanks for your response British, here's the question... If those of us that still want the other 3 is there going to be a drop or add in the works to complete the sets? To me I came in the server I'm on like day 3. Sounds a bit unfair for those who didn't know all that ahead of time.

4. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

first week sum1 joins a server they will get the gear and if u reach lvl 60 by day 7 which is easy to do u get the ring chest and amulet and the weapon if u recharge for first time
    other gear need to wait till devs put them into the game

5. embrezar

embrezar Member

It would be great if the devs had some way for players on older servers to get the items they missed out on. Maybe a weekly event of some type that gives item shards; when enough shards are collected, they can be redeemed for one of the Invincibility items. This way, they wouldn't be giving every player instant access to all the items so it couldn't be seen as unfair, and it would give the players another event to play around with. I wasn't aware that I basically had to join a server the instant it was created, so I wasn't able to get any of the items in the first seven days. I was only able to get the amulet and armour, and that's all I'll ever have unless they give us a way to collect those other items.

Just as long as the items don't cost gold or require spending money... give us a way to collect the items with events, please.