Invest and get amazing rewards!

Discussion in 'News' started by Emfis, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Emfis

Emfis Administrator Community Manager

[​IMG]Heroes!

Do you know the phrase "The more you give the more you get"? It’s exactly what this event is about! Take part in the Investment event on June 23 and claim your rewards!
    The event will last until June 27.

Guide:
    [​IMG]
    In this event you can choose items in which you want to invest balens to obtain rewards.
    [​IMG]

Deposit a certain amount of Recharge Balens into the items you need and then you will be able to obtain rewards within 8 days.

Play Dragon Blood

2. White Angie

White Angie New Member

so..if i good understand players can invest Balens to get prizes ? :p
    oh wow..again no event for no Vips..guys i understand that you wanna earn a lots of money..but it..isnt too much ? :p

Twinkle likes this.
  3. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

They don't want you free players around here :p

4. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

Nah to be serious, they really are over-cashgrabbing and even pisses off cash-players at this time. This is just made to make a quick buck and service is non-existant. I'm not attacking you mods because you are just pissing poles that 101XP puts in so they don't have to worry about any of this :p.
    Events are becoming more and more cash-heavy and just seeing this makes me wonder if any sane person is still investing in any of these.
    I'm an SVIP and have barely invested any balens in any of the events, Only the Zodiac I bought 2 a day to give free players a chance to get some items...

White Angie likes this.
  5. Aviendha

Aviendha New Member

Another SVIP here. I won't buy any more Balens until they fix wild loot/war of the gods, and merge some of the very low pop servers like mine.

6. White Angie

White Angie New Member

hah yea, i know that in most of this type of games, they dont care about free players..but if only VIPs stay in games..it will be boring in my opinion..only money vs money.. looool

haha and nice of you that you care about no vips ♥ ^^

7. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

Without free players, there are no such games as the servers will just be populated by 1 player: the largest casher.

Server merges already... They might wanna fix things and see if merges don't bring even more bugs and broken events. I on the other hand requested not to get our server merged and many followed as it will only make more people quit and it's a never-ending loop than. They added to many servers like they always do. My server opened, 2 days later another opened so all new players started there. In 2 days can't populate a server to last a while so they messed up there and also all non-working events should've been fixed for a long time now. Wild Loot is an event from the basegame and many things are based around it (Loot Medals...) so that it isn't working still after all this time just shows the lack of knowledge and willingness from 101XP. And yes they are just the provider and they need to ask the dev's but seriously they should get their asses going or this game will dry out very fast.

AND stop adding NEW SERVERS!!!

White Angie likes this.
  8. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

If you didn't know that by know sweety... :p

White Angie likes this.
  9. White Angie

White Angie New Member

Twinkle likes this.