Invaders

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by Nooberix, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Nooberix

Nooberix Member

I think it is messed up with the day light savings as it says invaders has started but no one can get into it

2. Jin Se Yeon

Jin Se Yeon Active Member

What happen to Invaders. players cant ENTER!

3. Ayfos

Ayfos New Member

I wake up for invaders and cant enter:p lol

4. Nooberix

Nooberix Member

They have to reset to accommodate daylight savings. Sigh you would think a game like this would be able to do this automatically. Not very professional might I say

5. player [17847340]

player [17847340] New Member

What happen in game. Not able to Invaders.

6. vulcano

vulcano New Member

he whats up, we cant get into invaders,, me not happy

7. Jin Se Yeon

Players spending big amount of money in the game soo please fix it. We want big reward for this.

8. Nooberix

Nooberix Member

Mr Swift my thread is not about compensation but the inconvenience of it. I rather they fix the issue and make sure these kind of amateur errors don't happen again.

9. Jin Se Yeon

but every game if there system fails or bugs players gets rewards. remember also that players investing there time and money on the game. there support was poor and no active staff member online is that fair as a player?

10. Nivster

Nivster Member

hello players,

im not quite sure why the server didnt go forward an hour.ill look into this.Please be patient while i do.......

11. Gwyneth

Gwyneth New Member

Good afternoon. It isn't just Invaders...no daily event is working. I cannot get into Quiz or Wild Loot either.

12. ladybren

ladybren New Member

I can't get logged into any of the daily events either
    Lady Afearin
    S46

13. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

People spending a massive amount of money and you not thinking about compensation??? Wow... If we have around 40-50 not dead servers and minimum spending is 40k balens which is equal minimum 10k every day + events much more ... And the answer was that devs not working on the weekend ... Ok, I think they had more than enough time to prepare for that ...

14. Jin Se Yeon

Well i think that nooberix not spending that big amount of money i wonder if he really understand us..

15. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Nooberix has svip for sure :D :D Not sure which one...svip4 or svip5 :D

16. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Nooberix is a calm reasonable player. He wants issues fixed, and is not asking what he can get out of it, he just wants to play the game. I respect the heck out of him for that! He wants game to work better, just as I do, and he reports things so that devs are aware of what is not working. He does not stand here with his hand out, saying gimmie gimmie. This is how you get things fixed. Not by raging about what you are going to get. I am a mod because I have invested in this game, quite heavily, and I want to make it better, I want to make it last for a very long time, and I am willing to help to make it successful for all of us. I do not expect anything for free. I do work to help the devs fix anything that is broken, make everything work right, because then and only then am I get my money's worth out of the game.

17. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Mommy's how many times I explained about CSA critical bug? 2 months in a row I`m telling that CSA is bugged and the first season everything was fine with turn system... But since the second season started now sometimes we have 1 team in 1 battle hitting 3 or 4 times in a row and another team hit just one time... In 2 months nothing changed... So how many times I should push this topic again and again to get a result???? On that night when we discuss how many agree with me in CSA chat? It was 10 ++ in few minutes....

18. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Zal, that has been reported. That issue is not what this thread is about though. We mods still cannot answer why some teams start first while others do not. I will be happy to ask again. But this thread was about today's issues. As I have already responded in another thread, please tell us what you lost by not being able to do today's events so we know what to compensate, and of course I believe a bit more for the issues is reasonable. I did respond that Noob just wanted this fixed and was not asking what he could get in return. As always, I will be happy to advocate for you and others about CSA or anything else not working as you think they should. But devs have the final say.