Innocent until proven guilty!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Mrs. Noob™, Apr 11, 2018.

1. BuffdaBluff

BuffdaBluff New Member

All they are going to do with all this muting is have people quitting the game, already been seeing so many going inactive.

As for mods with alts, I think they should either rightly be tagged as gm's if they are going to be telling people to "watch their language" in world ..... how strict are you being when someone says shit in world and you get told to watch your language? It's ridiculous!

Hope everyone finds out why they have been muted, there should never be a mute without a reason and that reason being provided to the player. How can anyone expect them not to re-offend if they felt they did nothing wrong and nobody is pointing out the specific reason behind a mute, yet the next time you do it you probably get banned.

I liked my server better when there was only one mod who checked in every few days, now it feels like nowhere is safe outside guild chat or pm .... so guess its just time to stop talking to people in game that aren't part of guild or the inconvenient short friends list we are allowed.

2. Terri Bell

Terri Bell Member

The problem is, they have that many accounts and screen shots to cherry pick from, there really is no control of what they forward to admin. Admin can only make their decisions and punishments with the clandestine information that certain mods gather. We as players and/or paying customers have our accounts (some of which hundreds of dollars have been spent upon them), at the mercy of an 'ordinary mod-player,' who in turn could be on high drugs, drunk and /or have sever mental health problems. Our accounts have no protection; what so ever, from power hungry, unscrupulous, corrupt and devious players.
    For example:- During a Wild Loot battle a mod called wesley, instructed players to report all looters, that hit them more than three times, due it being a 'spamming' offence, which is harassment and bullying!! I wrote one question, 'It's PVP, when did a mod start making new rules up?' Within seconds of returning to server page, wesley called me a contemptuous troll, on the open world chat and then privately messaged me that i would be muted and banned for this. I can provide screen shots of wesley's inane threats and antagonising behaviour. During this time, it was confirmed that wesley is an alt belonging to the paranoid mod, whom has had my IP address searched and continues to fan the flames of her hate campaign against me. I did query to a more intelligent mod, called Ace, that we 'hit' other players numerous times within CSA, War of Glory, Arena, War of the Gods and these are all PVP battles ... i added would the guild ligers being contacting animal welfare too ... This mod assured, it is NOT an offence to hit other players within a battle event more than three times. He was thanked for his acumen and honesty.
    Furthermore, given the copious amounts of mutes currently insitu within the merged server I belong to, it is now haemorrhaging SVIPs and VIPs. Most of which have been the fine fair playing people, but unfortunately they've been treated no better than dog dirt on a shoe.

3. Edna

Edna Member

lol lets call aninal prtotection agencies for the ligers

4. Edna

Edna Member

let me sayy it aga in

meenie minnie miney moe!

Sriracha likes this.
  5. Edna

Edna Member