Impossible to do Instances! Why?

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by 129._astound, Aug 2, 2019.

1. 129._astound

129._astound New Member

I was thinking: why did developers made some impossible to do instances? I mean that 'Treasure Hunt'! Why? I always finish this sad and stressed. Even with a group of 7, 8 guild members, + than +2kk BP. The monsters are impossible to kill, bosses glued on doors! No strategy, no fun. And in the end? A little pretty sassy box with ...100/200 topazes. I lost 400 b.topazes to get in the end of lv.3, to get...nothing, because I died in the last door with ZERO b.topazes and have to retreat.

Developers: I played Perfect World International for years, I can see some resemblances in this game. (Don't say isn't true, even some monsters are equal) .
    Ok, cool. Impossible Dungeons, impossible to kill monsters, Unreachable Awards, "awakening" thing, but on the other game, there was suport characters (cleric), lurer (venomancer), tanker (barbarian), striker (archer), so, there is a strategy to advance! Even on the unbeatable Dungeons, sometimes you need to run next walls to avoid frenzied monsters. On QoD you use the cross and wake up with a little bit of blood! In the middle of crazy mob! Funky bosses! Chaotic. No time for breath, to think...What is this insanity? lol

But on QoD? No. No strategy, only b.topazes running out. At least put a advertise before enter this instance: FOR 10.000.00 BP VIP or more. Or do some 'dummy' mode, hahaha!

2. MsA[27983324]_1

MsA[27983324]_1 Moderator Moderator

Hi 129._Astound,

Yes i have to agree with you. The rewards for this event, the way it is at the moment, are not worth the time, effort or resources used to complete all 3 stages. With 7-10 ppl it was taking us 40/50 mins or so to complete. Now only some people on my server do this event and only the first 2 stages. I do none.

I will add suggestions and hope for changes to be made. You can also add more, if you can think of anything more, or better :) Thank you

• Make gates HP lower
    • Lower bosses HP and strength
    • Lower strength of mobs
    • Give players more Holy Cross
    • If you exit, you can return to the stage you left. Not have to start from very beginning again
    • Let Sovereign, Prince and Marquis use their Cross Server Inspire skill after entering, to help give players stat boosts

3. Shishiboo

Shishiboo Moderator

I must say I've not had an issue on my server 38.. we can get through all 3 levels in about 35minutes. with 5 of us.
    http://prntscr.com/op85h0