IMPORTANT - Tournament server rewards

Discussion in 'News' started by Bejszi, Sep 24, 2018.

1. H31NR1CH

H31NR1CH Member

I agree with raven , the skill book themself not the problem.. its the advantage those people will have for server merge , killing field , total war , etc..etc..

the longer it take, the more advantage (reward) they will get

Ravens likes this.
  2. H31NR1CH

H31NR1CH Member

they probably have a list of those who reached 400k bp in tournament, wonder why its that hard to shut down game for 1 hrs and manually remove all the skill book and remove all gain from overused one....

alia likes this.
  3. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

It is not a permanent advantage, none of us will die for this. Give them some time guys and if you realise who used the books then talk to them.

PS: not sure if Vampire did reach 400K. If not, the issue lies in the fact that the mistake does not involve those few. Longer list to check, I mean.

4. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

I can tell you this for an absolute fact. If this were you got 2,000,0000 RUBIES instead of 2,000,000 skill book you could bet your bottom dollar the servers would have gone off line to correct the issue.

5. Neamhain

I agree. And that shows that no permanent damage can be done by those who used the books. They will find out who did it and sort that out.

6. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

I resent being called dishonest. How was i to know that there was a mistake on 101 part? I simply maxed my costumes to 2o and now have way more than i could even use! I cannot use or sell I could care less if they take them back. Come on guys don't read more into than it is, a blunder which I nor anyone else has control over. To say players are dishonest is pretty presumptuous and just mean. I spent money in tourney got rewards and am happy its over!

7. LL1[25792001]

LL1[25792001] Member

When you struggle on a game for months, chasing broken bits and rewards that never arrived, while dodging slanderous slurs, blatant assumptions, accusations etc. belligerent Support staff etc. etc. etc. and then suddenly, you have a mammoth mistake land in your inbox...tell me the adrenalin isn't going to flow, that you're not going to exploit that mistake. It's the human thing to do...unless you're all swearing you're not human? I mean, seriously??? Suddenly everyone is so perfect and honest? No one really uses 3rd party software or exploits to gain advantage over others in the game? No one wrongly accuses anyone of anything so they're ostracised by others? No one cries when they miss out and then stays silent when they reap an unexpected benefit? What, it's only a bug when it effects you directly?

Dishonest Neam? Really? If the shoe was on the other foot, you wouldve been human too. Not one person here is superior to the rest...don't stand over people and assume the right to look down, judge and punish according to your own ideal.

DEVS made this mistake...and they should be the ones held accountable for it.

And YES - I USED THE BOOKS. I did because I am real...not because I am dishonest or a bad person.

8. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

Personally I'd say easiest fix at this point is send all players enough skill books to max to 20, then change the rewards in shops etc from costume to another type of skill book.

I did not get the 2 mil or so skill books in case anyone is wondering...I was opening mail slowly to check what I got for rewards. I did not qualify apparently.

Neamhain, Torie Haska, Ravens and 2 others like this.
  9. Kitty Tipum

Kitty Tipum New Member

I don't usually look at Forums but a friend told me about this discussion and mistake made with rewards. I got 6 costume skill books and I didn't think anything of it and I used them. I got reward, accepted, and used and no I didn't think to check back on forums about what the rewards were for achievements in BP or level or Arena. And now I hear that some ppl got 2m skill books. Sorry but I agree with many that it is not our fault as to what we received. Devs made a mistake and I hope they will be able to fix it in a way that is fair to all.

CandelLife, alia, Torie Haska and 2 others like this.
  10. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Ok, I am sorry and I rephrased it.
    One things that number of players who received this advantage is not so big - less than 20 afaik.
    Another thing is... who of you all reported it to somewhere or someone, that you have weird number of skill books? I personally know only about one - yes, ONE - person, who reported immediatelly after mail came. Not so cool, though.

Today we should know what will happen and how it will be fixed.

11. LL1[25792001]

LL1[25792001] Member

I told my gm 2 seconds after you announced in wc that the rewards arrived and he told you. So please don't judge based upon assumption. Again, you have no right to look down your nose on anyone. If anyone had the intent to be deceitful, the last thing they would've done was engage in any conversation regarding that mistake. They would've denied all knowledge of it. Logic doesn't play a part in things though when blaming people fulfills a bigger agenda. It has to stop...this in-house fighting has been destroying the game for months. We should be uniting and fighting to save the game in a way that we can all play fairly and without this constant animosity and war-mongering. Aren't we supposed to be adults?

alia and Torie Haska like this.
  12. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

The only people to blame are the ones that made the mistake and the ones that did not dbl check it.

I doubt the mods have anything to do with it.

So blaming players or even the mods is not right.

13. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Bejszi I will make it really clear: I don`t care how many people were affected I want to get compensation for all fails as soon as possible by the end of this week. The massive compensation I mean or I`m gone after I spend my last rubies. Today as well going to meet with the solicitors again and after May new GDPR released devs or whatever who send rewards should take responsibilities. As I can see the game can only issue chat bans but not admit mistakes and compensate players with immediate effect. Where is moxx and why she not posting about this but sending you bejszi to deal when you have no power? Because of this I already lost few of my spouses, I lost many gaming friends. I really love this game and I`m one of the first people who started this game and so on. But limits are reached especially in the past two weeks...

14. LL1[25792001]

LL1[25792001] Member

Devs have removed the costume skill books from the accounts of the effected players

15. Neamhain

Also those they used to max their costumes? That would be nice, to everyone's satisfaction :)

Kaunas likes this.
  16. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

guys dont shoot the messenger and dont blame the people who got xtra 2 mil books! cant use them anyway can only use 20 so get over it already

17. Neamhain

No we won't get over it, sorry Alia.

To max at 20 your costume skills is a MASSIVE gain, which we know as being unfair due the devs's mistake. We will not get over that because it is not a fair gain. Otherwise I want books until i can level my costume at same level you did, for I participated and paid as much as you did, if not more.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  18. H31NR1CH

H31NR1CH Member

yeah me too I want to know if used skill book been 'removed'.. the 2,something million skill book people had left in theyre inventory I dont give a damn they been removed or not.. I want theyre boost of used skill book removed or we also get it.

im like kaunas, by end of week if nothing is done ill use my rubies , and soon leaving the game

Kitty Tipum, Kaunas and Neamhain like this.
  19. LL1[25792001]

LL1[25792001] Member

Devs caused the issue. Devs fixed the issue. If you want information, ASK DEVS. Instead of acting like a vigilante witch hunter, slandering and making accusations against players who did not raid the cupboard to intentionally put their hands in the cookie jar. What you're doing COULD be perceived as "bullying". If you want definitive answers, ask devs for a full explanation.

20. Neamhain

Just do yourself a favour: avoid addressing me for I will ignore you from now on. You are just a pain to deal with, always trying to raise yourself at superior interlocutor when in fact you are not.

Read the thread title: we are here asking mods to report to devs and refer to us what's been said.

I am not bullying anyone by asking fairness - as in readdressing the issue on focus - so stop trying to bring me down with your pathetic assertions.
    I just don't believe for one second that anyone playing the game could honestly believe it was ok to use books from a lot of 2M sent in reward for 4 days tournament. End of!