IMPORTANT - Tournament server rewards

Discussion in 'News' started by Bejszi, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Dear players,

everyone, who reached 400+k bp on Tournament server event received more skill books than they should.

We ask you to NOT USE THEM except 2 of them, which you should receive. It was a mistake and using of them is not welcome! Please, be fair.

More info will come later.

Thank you and sorry for problems caused.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
    Mia[24550857]_1 likes this.
  2. LeavesEyes

LeavesEyes New Member

Got my rewards, thanks, only bit disappointed tho…. :( So many work for 4 days.

player23721510 likes this.
  3. S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦

S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦ Active Member

It was a mistake and abusing is not welcome ??

Not all players are 24/7 online on this forum
    Why the term abuse ? If I check my mail I accept the goods and use it directly! And I really hate all those !!!!!!!! on my account so I want to remove the !!!!!!!!!!!! asap. I think more players do that automatically. Abuse isn't really the right term here, because for abuse you need to know you're wrongly used it.
    What do you want to do about it when something is already used....steal it ? Asking for a friend ...

4. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

Hold on wait what? How many extra skill books did people get???

Sounds like everyone should get the same amount of skill books as this will never be contained.

5. Cathmars

Cathmars New Member

When I receive rewards, I assume due dilligence has been given, and I use the stuff right away to clear bag space, so I don't take too kindly to being accused of ABUSING the game, especially when there is a neverending series of posts on forum of people ingame 'abusing' the same bugs and exploits continuously, about which nothing seems to get done.

6. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

so you assume that you got 2,1m skill books as a "sorry"?

Neamhain likes this.
  7. LeavesEyes

LeavesEyes New Member

Well I was below 400k (200k) and now in doubt I should even receive 2 if the 400k+ should only use 2.

Anyway sorry to say, for me it didn't do much charbuilding either for my main finally, it has been such a waste of my time with disappointing rewards in the end.

Love [25901191] likes this.
  8. LeavesEyes

LeavesEyes New Member

Bejszi I think it allready has been gone wrong. As Harley allready explained people use it once they receive, lot's of them haven't read this yet or never won't. Some people allready upgraded their costume to skill lvl 20 and grow like more than 1-2mill bp. (Now my hard works looks even more useless then it allready did, just hardly got 10.000 bp. Really this is to cry about so much difference)

I know it's not your fault, you are moderator and just bring the message. But this mistake doesn't bring DG more good I am afraid. They really need to keep their things together

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    Cathmars and Love [25901191] like this.
  9. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

I got my rewards, had 6 skill books for BP. I had not read forums, so I used them after opening. Was not trying to get one over, I just thought those were my rewards.

10. Drew Windsor

Drew Windsor New Member

Why didn't I get any arena rewards?

11. S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦

S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦ Active Member

A mistake they said ....
    I can't believe accusing people of abuse while most players directly accept mails and were there is no GOOD HISTORY to look it all back what u received and what u spend. What about not making someone else it's problem not the problem of players aka costumers.

12. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

Here is the ONLY solution.

1. Give all servers the maximum costume books.
    2. Give the correct rewards in form of another Skill book.

You will never fix this any other way

13. LL1[25792001]

LL1[25792001] Member

Devs, or whoever sent those rewards, are the ones who made the mistake - neither players nor moderators are responsible for that.

If they want to tell us not to use the skill books when it was already too late, then they should be the ones to send a message to every player on the game, instead of having 1 moderator stand front of house to take the backlash.

"Do not abuse" - that was the totally wrong phrase to use. But, ultimately, this is when you, as a moderator/player, should stand back and let 101 clean up their own mess.

What is done can't be undone...but 101 need to take responsibility and find a way to fix it that jeopardizes and compromises no one.

14. Love [25901191]

Love [25901191] New Member

Honestly the Reward was little for all the effort ppl did in Server T , hours of play and built in New chars , and the reward was unfair for spenders and non spenders cuz they too wast their time there for in the end get 1 enchant stone and 1 skill book and 1k sapphire , is that fair ? Ofc much ppl will never wait to read forum and a lots don`t do or log here and lots too didnt join discord so to stop them all is mission impossible , and give them that reward back even is a mistake is unfair they jump high in bp while others work hard to raise their little

15. CandelLife

CandelLife Active Member

Oh sheet, I started doing my usual, saw I had some in identity to do and started doing them until I realized it was alot so I checked my bag. Those are not the rewards we were supposed to get, where are the wish coins? They rewarded tournament before summer rewards? Or did both at same time and it's the wrong rewards? I still have way over 2 million but I am sure I used a few too many before checking here.

Cathmars and LL1[25792001]_1 like this.
  16. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

17. Hamster [26990643]

Hamster [26990643] New Member

So they sent the rewards and nobody bothered to check the amount of skill books being given out before sending them? Lmao i can understand sending an extra 1 or 2 by mistake and not noticing but to send over 2 million without anyone picking up on this error before it was sent is just incompetence.

Also if anyone who received the "few" extra would be so kind and send me the 2 i didn't get please and thank you.

18. Caltha

Caltha Active Member

I've tried to contact mods after I got off work today to verify that I "can" use the 6 I received?

VampireS likes this.
  19. player [23093578]

player [23093578] New Member

i got nothing, no rewards

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  20. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

After recent fails, I think my game will be over after I will spend last 22k rubies in discount store event...Sorry enough is enough. Everyone should receive maximum skill books for the costume as most of the people who receive it already used and this is not fair at all