Important Tip for Tower of The Eye

Discussion in 'Guides & FAQs' started by viper_qld [28298807], Jan 18, 2019.

1. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

When you are in a Team in Sauron`s Eye, Orc Eye or Dwarf Eye or any that follow. there is a counter that tells you how many Blue Demon Eye (1-Turn lvl, 1 of the tower), Violet Demon Eye (2-Turn, level 2 of the tower), Orange Demon Eye (3-Turn, level 3 of the tower) you have been credited. If I kill a boss everyone in the team will be credited 200 of the materials but your backpack will show you have collected none. You have to physically go to the bosses location and pick up the drops on the floor (no different than state boss). You also must be on that level when the boss is killed or you will not get the credit at all.

Sweety and Bejszi like this.
  2. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

Tried clicking AB on the face icon to go back in auto battle? It normally gets your char to collect stuff too.

3. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

what i mean is players on different part of the map from where boss is killed think they got the materials because the counter says so, but in actual fact they have to go to the boss location and pickup the materials. If i kill 3 bosses and a team member doesnt go pick up the materials their counter will say 600/600 but their back pack will have none. They wont be able to collect more no matter now many of the mobs they kill. Lv 1 Sauron`s Eye is a race , the bosses are easy to kill, team members split up to get as many of the 4 bosses as possible, every member has to visit the kill spot and auto pickup the drops or they will not get them at all. I do believe there the materials vanish after time if not picked up, meaning the team members lose the materials yet their counter will still be unchanged. How long it takes for the materials to decay i don`t know might be 15 or 30 mins.

Neamhain likes this.
  4. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

got it, thanks

5. Sweety

Sweety Member

ty viper u r great player

6. Dreadius Reborn

Dreadius Reborn Member Moderator

thanks for your input on this

7. mikeo183

mikeo183 New Member

new how do i get there?

8. mikeo183

mikeo183 New Member

don't have icon for eye what do I have to do?

9. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Did you finish awakening 1 turn?

10. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

Once you reach lv 120 Awakening becomes available.
    Click CHARACTER,then on the bottom right corner click APPEARANCE. then you will see a list of icons, use the arrow at the bottom to goto the next page, there are sever icons you can select to initiate awakening i used DIVINE BULL, then under the activate button you look for the words in green that say TRANSFORM TOPAZ INTO GOD, click it then you get a screen with 2 gods, one standard god (which is free) and the other is topaz god which costs 300 topaz.
    Topaz god requires more materials to complete the totems than standard god, but with topaz god it requires less orbs to polish your equipment once you have completed Awakenings 3 stages.