Important Important Payment Information

Discussion in 'News' started by Kris Dante, May 11, 2017.

1. Kris Dante

Kris Dante Administrator Community Manager

[​IMG]
    Dragon-tamers! Please read the information below very carefully!

Please refrain from purchasing Balens while participating in cross-servers events (Wild Loot, CSA). These purchases won't be counted in the recharge related activities, including Hot Events.

The reason why your purchases don't count is because cross-server events are held on the special platform which is separated from the other servers.
    So if you need to make a purchase during a cross-server event be sure you quit CSE, make a recharge, wait until Balens reach your account and claim rewards. After you successfully receive all bonuses you can enter a cross-server event again.

Please be careful and thank you for your understanding!

Doctor Frost and Ally like this.
  2. ꧂ღQueen꧂

꧂ღQueen꧂ New Member

How many wishes and balens do you need to adv to outstanding..

3. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

I can't tell you how many wishes you need to adv but i can tell you that you can find the fashion soul in shop for 250 balens or you also can exchange points to fashion soul in different events, If your outfit is at superior you can see there each wish costs 3 fashion shouls to make it to outstanding. I hope it is helpfull.
    Good day!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  4. ✯☠Ⅴ ĩ Ƶ Ƶ☠✯

✯☠Ⅴ ĩ Ƶ Ƶ☠✯ New Member

Had this issue, it is not buying while in events, it is buying and going to any event before payment is processed and you get credit. I have had it take seconds to several hours to hours to post. When it happened to me I submitted ticket for Balens not being credited over an hour after purchase 3 hours later it posted during wild loot resulting in no event or recharge rewards, submitted another ticket for that resulting in 101's usual its your fault have a nice day response.

Answer: if you recharge for event rewards do it early and skip all cross server stuff until it credits 101 sees no problem and plans no fix