I need information and game guidance

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by player29973436, Mar 24, 2019.

1. player29973436

player29973436 New Member

Hello
    I would like someone to explain thoroughly the way to kill the bosses without being auto battle and what difference there is in killing them manually or in auto mode
    What do we have to do or how do we have to kill them in order to take the last shot?
    How is it possible that my BP difference is higher than 1 million and I am not able to take the prizes and even the smallest one takes them into the battle later? What is the point of having a great BP here if even the smallest one takes away the rewards?
    I'm already thinking that it's a game bug or that I'm just stupid
    There is no guide to the game and for the new ones it would be very necessary
    I would like someone to answer me and solve my doubts, since GM does not bother to answer the tikets
    Thank you

2. S3xyGirl

S3xyGirl New Member

Hello, i will do my best to answer some of your Questions to the best of my ability. some would believe that pressing the keys ur self instead of doing auto mode makes ur character attack faster, this i am not really sure is the case, but what i can say is that if i spent all day not using auto mode my fingers would be hurting lolz. so auto mode is basically to make our lives easier as we play. their is no difference in killing a boss when you compare auto mode vs regular mode. as for your question about the bosses and getting last hits different bosses have different rules. An equity Boss adds up your damage and then puts you into a ranking system putting u closer to the rank 1 spot with the more damage you have done. that being said the more damage you do the better the rewards. The rare boss is who ever gets the last hit and that can be summed up from the total attack of your character vs the accuracy of your hits which are summed up in your skill set for your character among other things that can contribute to your character that could affect you getting the last hit.sometimes its just the luck of the draw but i will say that having better stats will give u better chances of winning and killing competitors . As for your question on BP. BP is not always a gage of ones strength however it is often used to compare people. and if you have enough small players gang up on a big one who are all in a party it will thus become harder for the bigger player to get the last hit or to stay alive . I am new to being a Mod but i hope i was able to answer some of your questions

3. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

Equity Bosses only top 3 ranks get item chest in the mail, this item will be boss lvl to boss lvl minus 75 lvl (rounded up to the nearest multiple of 10).
    The player that gets the Kill Stroke gets the on the spot item drop irrelevant of what place they get in the ranking whether it be 1st or last. In the event of a Dead Heat (more than 1 player simultaneously doing the kill stroke ,both players get item drop, the highest BP player will be credited as the player getting the game notification of the kill. Drop will range from boss lvl to boss lvl minus 75.
    Teams in Equity bosses: Pays to be in a team, if you are in a team with the player that gets the kill stroke there is a very high percentage chance you will get item drop upon boss death (there are some players that this doesn`t work for as to why i haven`t worked out yet). But for most players it works a charm.
    Rare Bosses , if you are the master you get the drop, no one else. Someone can do 99% of the damage and you come in and kill that player before boss dies you will become the master and get the drop upon boss death.Last player standing wins, not who does most damage

Dreadius Reborn likes this.
  4. S3xyGirl

S3xyGirl New Member

Vipers right i got confused in all my typeing lolz

viper_qld likes this.