HTML5 version

Discussion in 'News' started by MichAnd, May 12, 2020.

1. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Someone should come and calm players...By the time they fix it most of them will be gone. That`s the biggest issue

2. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

You got any suggestion on mind Kaunas?
    Should i jump from server to server or what exacly i should do? Or what you mean?
    I am open at suggestions

3. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Not you should be doing this...Someone way higher up

player23274679 likes this.
  4. Elektra

Elektra Member

Good comunication with players is good thing and i am not talking about MOD. First at all this big move transfer to HTML5 wasnt one day dessision, so someone must warn players that will happend and when this happend, that would be players keep ready for that. But now like usualy all ifo we get after when this happend, so YES players are MAD. If cant iform us before this huge mess so please inform players now. In server is just 1/3 all players, who not log in waiting that this will be fix, others ready to leave after few days. Who can stop them? Someone who sitting in higher, any info from them will gives players HOPE. We all want safe this game!

5. Pain [26813270]

Pain [26813270] Member

In this instance it would be appropriate for the developer themselves to come on here and assure all of us that it is being fixed in a timely manner, and all issues will be resolved.

B R I A N [28636248] likes this.
  6. player27264298

player27264298 New Member

I would say if people would stop recharging they might get to it a little faster. Everyone is still recharging. I am not sure how because I still can't see anything. everything still freezing on my screen. But if it was me and players were still recharging. I might be under the impression it is not as bad as some say.

7. B R I A N [28636248]

B R I A N [28636248] Member

be careful saying that. they would ban me for saying what you just said lol.

player27264298 likes this.
  8. schumanj60 [22003567]

schumanj60 [22003567] New Member

Day 2 of being isolated from Dragon Glory
    It was hard waking up knowing that when I get home from work as an essential work I will not be able to have fun, I will not be able to play the game with my wifey. If this continues much longer (god forbid[please]) I might even begin to miss B R I A N's whining.

9. B R I A N [28636248]

Rofl, I am an essential part of the game :cool:

player25234365 likes this.
  10. player27264298

Well brian my dear at this point would it make a difference if they ban me. The game is barely working.

11. player27264298

Games bans me I just go play another one. You know me well Mr Brian and you know I do not care

12. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

wrong guess again

13. B R I A N [28636248]

They probably wont even warn you tbh.... only reason I get punished is because there is a person who cant understand normal thinking, and they have a personal vendetta against me. And it just so happens they are "best friends" with a couple of the GM's. Every time they mute me or ban me I don't spend money on this game during that duration of time. I find it hilarious that they allow a certain person to manipulate the GM's and costs 101xp thousands of dollars. I also find it hilarious the current state of this game. They probably should have had someone who knew what they was doing to beta test the game.

Riva Writer and player27264298 like this.
  14. DIaNNE

DIaNNE New Member

I have that same problem and so so many more.

15. DIaNNE

DIaNNE New Member

Haven't played for two days keep logging on to see if anything changed kinda sux cause I just recently started playing again since the COVID started.

16. DIaNNE

DIaNNE New Member

You guys need to revert back until you test this dang thing and have it working right this change has the entire game screwed up, Cant buy rubies which you should care about immensely. no one can enter a CST event for anything. The lag is ridiculous, half the graphics are missing. you all need to compensate everyone that regularly plays for doing this this especially when we are all stuck at home and nothing to do but try to enjpy ourselves by playing a game or watching innumerable TikTok videos(Boring). Please fix this fast.

17. B R I A N [28636248]

Very well said, but I am afraid our voices are falling on deaf ears. We are still waiting for an Admin from 101xp to comment on the situation and what they are going to do for compensation. A GM even said that 101xp doesn't tell them anything. Communication is key to running a business, and that is one department that they are lacking in. If this doesn't get resolved quickly, then the game will go down faster than the Titanic.

Riva Writer and Kaunas like this.
  18. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

This game will die way faster than we see the improvements...Dailies taking 3-4 more time

19. player25234365

player25234365 New Member

why was the order of our bags changed, i am missing stuff now. kinda topping off a big poo poo pie with what is going on in the game and everywhere else. As an essential worker and the hours i work, my off time the world is shut down. so this is much of my social life right here. and no updates from the ones running the show makes them look incompetent. people who buy a recharge in a game where there are free players is doing so because they are enjoying the game. that stops when the joy in gone. and expect people to come at you hot looking for answers. 101xp should of made announcements of what was going on and keep going with updates. daily if need be. have to say hope moderators and gm's are getting paid more than a title in the game. a lot of players are ready to vent and slam the door on the way out.

20. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

We are truly sorry for the inconveniences that caused all this!
    I hope the game is going get back to normal soon.
    All i can say is to stay positive, they are working on it.