How long to wait?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Life, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Zyn

Zyn Member Moderator

Look - I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but I'm following the rules. Psyco only received a forum ban for 3 days as per the rules, so he or she will be back soon.

Infini - yes I know people have tens of millions of BR in the Asian versions. Maybe now you can split that $100 US between two games (I don't care what the ratio is).

wacko - If you want to make suggestions for improvements, you know where the forum for that is. As well, I have no say in what gets developed and when - I can only make suggestions just like you. The only difference is I can communicate with the administrators and sometimes the developers as well to hopefully reduce the time it takes them to make the changes.

DigitalPhantom and Ashanti - thank you for your patience and understanding. A moderator's job I know is not to be taken lightly.

When I am informed of something, I like to give some notice. Maybe I should have said something about the "June 20" issue on the first post, but I thought it was not relevant until you mentioned it.

For those players who have decided not to continue playing, I wish them well for whatever they do in the future.

For those players who have decided to stay on or wait until something big happens, well you saw what happened today. Note that we (the moderators) were NOT informed of this update, probably because the administrators or developers didn't want us leaking anything. We have already seen three screw ups with it:
    1. Not all items can be used
    2. Top up has no buttons to click when trying to receive the bonuses
    3. 1.5x elixirs disappearing
    There may be more, but this is what we've found so far.

2. s51.Ashanti

s51.Ashanti Member

And still yet, more derisive comments.. And I thought hard before typing this, but read between the lines.

Life and cobra007_4you like this.
  3. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

Ash I have no issues with you never have. Hell i've even taken up for you in my guild chat several times when people would call you a whining cry baby. I've told several people to pay attention to what you post cause you know your stuff. My issues isn't with you personally.. it's the fact you singled me out when there are others doing way worse. The comment about the players being listened to was meant to be funny more than sarcastic honestly. So much around here has been nothing but hate thrown around about things we can not but really wish we could control.

Yes there is poor communication between the 101xp staff an the player base. That goes with out saying. There is no reason that the few players that do care about what happens have to have harsh words towards each other. I guess what I'm trying to say is this whole thing was a miscommunication an we both took things said the wrong way. so how about we just drop it here an enjoy the game cause ultimately we are both on the same side here :)

4. s51.Ashanti

s51.Ashanti Member

If that was said to make me feel bad, or less of myself. I did not succeed in your trying. I go out of my way to be kind and fair to everyone in this game. I am here for enjoyment not to make anothers day bad, or even cause dismay.

I do not whine, cry nor complain in chat. Your comments are as worthless as the attempt to shame me.

I have wasted enough time with you obviously needing the last word. So I am done here.

Life likes this.
  5. wacko

wacko Member

Yeees finally a good update. Thanks for the update much appreciated.

(+ve)
    -Expansion has come
    -We have more space in bag now
    -We can upgrade and get better BR
    -New content like team dungeon
    -Better drops and better rewards

(-ve)
    -Bugs in charging
    -Much content has not been translated
    -Many things don't seem to be ready yet
    -Took too long to come and some of us had to destroy a lot of stuff to maintain bags and storage (me personally over 10 stacks of magic stone, asc, green armour and tormentor items
    -Spent a lot of gold to get vip 9 and then buy magic power which now seems to drop even in normal bosses, did not get magic power at vip dungeons

Once again thanks for the update.

Life likes this.
  6. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

*sigh* I was agreeing with the fact that you were nice an help people which is why i said I took up for you in other words told people to shut up cause they didn't know what they were talking about. again things are not being understood properly :(

7. drew42074 [11869356]

drew42074 [11869356] New Member

i cant even log in am i the only that cant play now the new update..

8. drew42074 [11869356]

drew42074 [11869356] New Member

This is Drako in server s49 royals guild cant log in game dont load past 85%

9. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

What issue are you having? an posting it in this topic might not be the best idea. It could very well go unnoticed.

10. s51.Ashanti

s51.Ashanti Member

Drako others had the same issue, they recommended the norm.. clear cache, browsing history and cookies.. or change browsers.

Life likes this.
  11. Perturbed

Perturbed Member

So I figured I would respond to this "new update" finally, and do so in an entertaining way, which would delight the eyes, and put a chuckle in your heart...

Once upon a time, there was mention of a long anticipated update for the kingdom... Everyone was filled with glee and twitterpated for the upcoming burst of fun and joy...
    [​IMG]

Little did our Kingdom know that this update would just be a copy of files to re-write old ones, and filled with bugs and dread!!!
    [​IMG]

So the kingdom was confused, and distraught... They weren't sure what to make of this new content! Buttons missing, language in chinese, menu's not working!!
    [​IMG]

In other words...

[​IMG]

DigitalPhantom likes this.
  12. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

pmsl that was funny lol