How long to wait?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Life, Jun 13, 2016.

1. s51.Ashanti

s51.Ashanti Member

Infini, in order to complete something you would have had to started it.. it says... " "something in the works" will really get going on June 20th. When it will finally be released to everyone is still a mystery" So they haven't even started working on it. As wacko stated, they aren't rewriting they just have to buy it and then enable it. So working on it... means what. Kinda like saying nothing but running in a circle.

Life likes this.
  2. Life

Life New Member

open up just a level in upgrade also can be that "something"... lol :p
    Or just an additional thing like the Usurper's secret to make you temper everything and get out from here + quit.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  3. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

Looks like the wait is over.. So please tell me again how the players aren't listened to? lol Granted it took a bit of time an a lot of complaining but looks like we got a update. :)

4. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

i dont know i cant get in stuck on 87% lmao

5. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

well look at the screen shots I sent you silly little moderator :p lol

6. Life

Life New Member

We dont know yet what is being updated. As i said, just open up one level in Tormentor or Asc or Qilin or etc also consider an update.. LOL. We need further enchancement. So we will have to see it only can say.

7. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

You obviously have not been in game yet. There has been a ton added.. a new dungeon, more items in the market, more stuff for guilds, all kinda stuff.

8. Life

Life New Member

Thank you for bringing the updates. This is really a major one. But just one more request, please bring down the rate of buying gold in bank. Is still the same and consider very expensive.

9. TooDead

TooDead New Member

glad to see u back british

10. Boyka

Boyka Member Moderator

Waiting Stuck 87%
    hope people enjoying new update

11. TooDead

TooDead New Member

manage to log in for few minutes before crash and cant log in anymore. everything looks interesting even the graphics looks better

12. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

I was online for about 45 min messing with the update then it said server was rebooting. Now like you an many others it's stuck at 87% lol

13. TooDead

TooDead New Member

this is some serious update well done to them finally something good

14. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

From what I was able to mess with before the crash/reboot. I was actually very impressed that we got as much as we did. Only complaint I had was that most of it wasn't in English lol. 1 step at a time I guess :)

TooDead likes this.
  15. Symon

Symon Member

stuck at 87% YAY

16. TooDead

TooDead New Member

yeah they have finally come up with good stuff bravo

17. TemplarKhight

TemplarKhight New Member

Can you direct me to the notification that there was going to be an update today I don't seem to be able to locate it?

Can you please direct me to the post which informs me what the upgrade purports to contain and how this compares to the actual update. Again I seem to have mislaid this.

Can you please direct me to a post from anyone in 101xp, the devs or anyone officially connected to the game giving official confirmation of times, content etc of the update. Again my posts seem to be lacking here. (Worse than Royal Mail for things going missing).

Can you direct me to ANY official communication from ANYONE, other than Moderators (who seem to have no more knowledge than the players) with ANY details of ANYTHING in the game or related to it? Sadly these too have not appeared in my posts.

I am sure they are there somewhere - its just me being totally unfamiliar with posts and forums and where to look.

It would also be nice if I could get into Game, Digital.

18. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

Well honestly there has been nothing posted about the update at all. Only reason I even knew about it was I was lucky enough to be able to get logged in for about 45 min. Like I stated before, now like many others i'm stuck at 87%

19. s51.Ashanti

s51.Ashanti Member

I know you are trying to be.... hmmm helpful? Or trying to become a mod in hopes of getting gold or rewards. Your sarcasm is really not needed. "So please tell me again how the players aren't listened to"? Months of asking, waiting, losing good items because of no storage and basically a loss of money and upgrading gear etc... do you really feel that this is a win? I am grateful for the update, however, I am extremely disappointed that me being at VIP 10 for over a month I am just now receiving magic power in the vip box. We have a member that spent the gold and ingots to get the apocalypse sword, that now everyone can get in guild exchange. So how about the smug comments cease. You can be informative and helpful but there is no need to for the derisive comments.

Life likes this.
  20. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

So everyone else can be rude violate rules an be sarcastic as heck but you want to single me out? Really.. take that else where. Obviously the players were listened to in some form or fashion other wise half the things we got today would not have happened. Think before you type next time k thanks :)