How long to wait?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Life, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Life

Life New Member

Can the devs let us know how long we need to wait for the updates / improvement / added functions?

If can provide us a schedule it would be best.

2. s51.Ashanti

s51.Ashanti Member

872 years... or one day.. someday.. any day..

Life likes this.
  3. Life

Life New Member

Wow.. thats way too "short" for a fallen angel... lol

s51.Ashanti likes this.
  4. Zyn

Zyn Member Moderator

There is something in the works right now.

I can't tell you what it is because it's in the infancy stage, but when I can tell you, I'll let you know.

5. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

This waiting game is getting to be very tedious to say the very least. We have been waiting around for much longer than we should have been honestly for any form of actual content update or even a fix to some very simple bugs that are in game. We have seen nothing but a lack of communication. I'm not trying to down the company with this post or anything so please don't take it that way. I'm just expressing what I see from a players perspective.

A lot of us have hit a point in the game that it's pretty much pointless to even be on except for the guild events. I for one would not spend anymore money than I already have with the game in the state it currently is. A lot of us aren't asking for much but some communication. You would be very surprise at how far that would go with a lot of the people that have already left or about to leave. If the issues is the lack of staff to be able to communicate things well then that's a pretty easy fix. Go over the list of people who have offered to help in the moderator applications. I mean there are a lot of us that would be willing to help out given the chance.

If the issues is coming from the lack of communication from the project manager to the moderator team or admin team which ever would be allowed to post updates an give some sort of clue as to what's going on. That is a whole other issue that the community it's self can not help with. As it stands right now from what I have personally seen in game an on these forums a lot of the community feels as if this game has been given up on. We have been fed little bits of information for a long time that something was in the works however we have seen no proof or progress of these said updates. Personally I feel it's rather silly to alienate your community like this. All it's going to do is drive away cash players which in turn means less profit for this game. Ultimately that's what it's all about is profit an we all know that.

I'm not saying you need to give us a update on content NOW just give us a idea of what's in the works. I know very well that things can change at the drop of a hat however if you communicate things with the community we can at least feel as if the game isn't dying an the dev team is still trying. This is just my opinion however an probably means nothing at all but I felt it was time I got all this off my chest.

6. PsycoHunter

PsycoHunter New Member

So there is no updates any time soon. We have nothing to look forward to other then to put good items in Usurpers and see them wasted until someone decides that Storm Riders is worth their time? Okay then just tell us the game is done. Tell us that we are wasting time and money here and we will gladly go to R2games or 37games where there is updates weekly. This run around from #1 this forum and #2 the fact you know nothing other then "soon" well the definition of soon: "in or after a SHORT time". Short is not two months. Your forum is dead! The complainers got sick of the run around and died.. they are laying on their floor and are dead from waiting, so they cant complain here anymore. Hence, no more forum posts.

Let me be a mod.. watch this...

The devs are working hard and fixing current glitch's and issues. There will be an update soon. I cant tell you (basically because I am making all this up) what it is (because there isn't anything, you all have been waiting for nothing we just string you along) Look puppets!! Good puppets!!! Oh this week there may be something, but, I cant tell you cause its top secret and in infancy stage like not even embryo, its more infantile then that, shoot it hasn't even been conceived its so infant. It is still on a napkin from lunch that the players bought with their money. Oh wait that isn't an idea that's where my noodle landed on the napkin.

The mods are being used, the players are being used.. and it is now time to report the game to Facebook and other game supports to let them know just how this game is run, take but do not give... the last update was over a month ago and it was Usurpers. Empty promises, lack of leadership,

s51.Ashanti likes this.
  7. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

I do understand the frustration you have, however being insulting or mocking people isn't going to get anything done. Honestly I feel what it's going to take is us ( the community ) to stand together an let our voices be heard but in a constructive manner. Being insulting or mocking people isn't going to do anything but make the situation worse. Think about it for a minute, If you were in their shoes would you want to do anything for people that are being insulting or downing you for everything you have or have not done. I'm in no way saying that the way things are being done is right or excusable. I'm only saying that there is a right and a wrong way to handle things. Being all aggressive or things like that isn't going to get us what we want and need for this game to continue. Heck even being calm about it may not at this point I don't know. What I do know from past experience is that going into things hot headed an half cocked never ends well.

8. PsycoHunter

PsycoHunter New Member

You are acting like they are listening to begin with. The requests suggestions and "what do you want to sees" have been posted since January. We are the ones being mocked and made fools. There is 4 of us posting now.. that from over 1k players to 4.. so you tell me.. who is being insulted, mocked and listened to.

s51.Ashanti likes this.
  9. PsycoHunter

PsycoHunter New Member

People gave up on Storm Riders Feed Back on May 22 when there was promises of updates and nothing. Now we are told its in its infancy? What they decided a month later to even start? Did they not take seriously the people telling them players were quitting? The Feed shows it all, it has been abandoned because there is no sign of anything being done. Not one upgrade.. someone suggested on another post to make the rares 999 instead of 99. It only takes a number change... seriously, that cant be done?

Its all good to try and be peaceable but this is feedback, see the frustration, feel the dismay and loss of good faith in what is supposed to be a game with updates and communication.
    That is plainly in the description of the game.

s51.Ashanti likes this.
  10. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

Maybe I'm blind but no where in the description of this game have I been able to find anything that says a single thing about updates an communication. Yes they need to communicate more an Yes it's wrong that the player feedback is being ignored. Maybe you and a few others are right an they just don't care, does that mean we should just give up an sit here whining an complaining with harsh words an pointing out the obvious. Honestly if they don't care about the game then what good is posting at all going to do? There are only a couple of mods for this game. 1 has real life obligations that keeps him from being able to be around as much as he would like to be I'm sure. Another has been dealing with real life issues. The only other mod this game has that I know of is doing what exactly?

Would more moderators help the issue at hand, probably not but it would help ease some of the crap that is being posted on this forum that shouldn't be. In the last couple days I've seen so many blatant violations of the rules both in game an on the forums it's unreal. How is anyone going to take anything seriously at all if things are not being taken care of? No that wouldn't solve the issue of lack of content an updates however it would help on the communication side of things. Like I stated before it's just my opinion an probably means nothing but there it is for what it's worth.

11. Life

Life New Member

hmmm... thats how it goes... without a time frame and without further information.. no wonder is getting worse.

s51.Ashanti likes this.
  12. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

ive been away for aweek and a half with issues with my family and i do understand the pain every1 s going through i feel it too but there is no need for them kind of comments im gonna be honest if they did half the things they do on dragon blood and do maintenance each week and sort things out sr will get better
    as a player i think sr has taken a step back so other games gets the attention it needs as a mod i try my best to let the right ppl know of the problems what they do with the information we hope they do the right thing i have seen alot of friend quit and gone to other games and say that they will come back when the issues are sorted out

s51.Ashanti and Life like this.
  13. Zyn

Zyn Member Moderator

If it were up to me right now, PsycoHunter would be warned as trying to impersonate a GM (Rule 2.2), the double post (Rule 1.1), and the mocking (Rule 3.3). Should I let it slide? Maybe the double post, but for everything else, absolutely not.

To help out a little, this "something in the works" will really get going on June 20th. When it will finally be released to everyone is still a mystery.

I like to give everything out as straight as I can - no tangents, no long-winded political talk that makes you think I'm actually saying something when in fact I'm saying next to nothing.

14. s51.Ashanti

s51.Ashanti Member

Zyn, you are saying that "something in the works" hasnt even started? June 20th is 5 days from now. No one here has said anything bad about a MOD that I can see. The frustrations I read is there is zero communication given. British has been and still is, even in his absence the most responsive MOD. There are very few posts anymore, because there is no answers. As far as PsycoHunter, they only are venting what we all feel inside. Be it you kiss butt or don't, that is how we all feel.

For the game to say it is working hard to do things, there is nothing to show for this hard work. It has been asked over and over since January for updates. Infini posted where they release to the other games what is already here for this game. Dragon Blood opened two months ago and are receiving updates, better items and better deals for the money. So, it could be said.. "why dont you go there"? Let me put insight into my thoughts. I am VIP 10, at the moment I am just over 3 mil br, I have no storage, I have no inventory space. I couldnt recharge if I wanted to. I made an alt to put things in storage there. I give things to my guildies to hold for me. I couldnt collect from the tree because there is no place to put 200 rare elixers. Is this how the game wants it? I am not alone, there are 5 other players with no inventory. Good items are being trashed that I will need later. Will they compensate for that? No.

PsycoHunter speaks of many things that is more then a frustration for me and many in my server alone. Whether you like what they said or not its the truth. I might add, Zyn, you dangled a fish in front of us with no detail, saying you cant say. That is not what we need or what we want and it took their rant for you to give good information. (To help out a little, this "something in the works" will really get going on June 20th) You should have given that detail when it was asked and you responded.

I think what you need to understand is this. This game is only on life support. If players like myself, Life, wacko and some others quit. The life support is gone. The players who remain now are the ones who help each other, care for others and have invested enough to want to see it remain. When players leave and say when there is em betterment, they find other games and they do not return. They get focused into what they are building now, not what was left behind with a bad taste in their mouth.

So to sum it all up. The forums are dead, because there is nothing for anyone to see a light at the end of the tunnel. Players have left. They wont return to a game that for 2 months has promised and not delivered. A MOD, its a unpaid for, no gratitude job that serves as a buffer between support and devs. They do supports work and get nothing. I get that as does others. You as Mods should have noticed there are basically 7 people that post in forums, not because of no response, but because the response is "sorry for the inconvenience, we dont know at this time but soon, devs are working hard. Basically no information at all. Also, for the date to start working on something being 5 days from now.. literally has made me mad. Promises of they are working on it, just went down any drain that was not already clogged. So we are on overflow now. When do we decide, enough is enough? I am sure with myself and the other biggest casher in our server not recharging has to be hurting by now. Along with the 3rd biggest that stopped the last time it was said "soon".

This is all my opinion, but formed also by listening to many daily for months now. I am glad Mods jobs have lightened up, but not for the reason of everyone has given up.

If I offended you, you can warn me, ban me delete me.... But this is a place that was made for game communication. Made by the game. "Support, Feedback, Help" that in itself is where information of updates and communication is understood in this game. That is why it is here, for opinions, feelings, needs and communication from Devs via Mods. That is too what I expect from here.

In ending this "rant" What updates are coming, what is the timeline. I need this answer. No run around, no brush it under the rug. I own a business, if in my work I said, well we are working but we cant tell you when you will get what you are paying for.... I would not have a business, this is a game. It is also a business and we the customers. I also agree that Facebook and other outlets that carry this game should be informed of the lack of communication with valid content of information given by the Devs. Magic stone, Ascension, Battle Armor, Tormentor, Qilin all show we can continue to upgrade, it suggests it on the side quests for Upgrades also for Get Stronger. Mine has sat idle for a month. So it is there already, it needs to be unlocked. Rare Elixers take up over 70% of my inventory change the number 99 to 999. These are not difficult upgrades and already exist. Krag posted long ago a list, in the end they lost his cash. It wasnt enough then and obviously not now.

Thanks for your time.

s51.Ashanti

Life likes this.
  15. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

Zyn, I know your are trying your best an I also know there are limits to what you can and can not tell the community. Like everyone has stated the frustration has reached a point that players are leaving an the ones that are staying are not cashing like the were in the past or should be to keep up. I myself would have spent a lot more than I already have if it wasn't for the current state of the game.

Brit, A lot of us knew what was going on with you an I really hope that you didn't take anything I said as it was geared towards you. You have an continue to do a fine job as a mod. Again however there are limits to what you can tell the community an most of us understand that.

I think the biggest thing that everyone is trying to convey is the lack of information. I understand you can only tell us what they project manager allows an things of that nature. However you may need to relay to the powers that be that things have hit a critical stage and if something is not done soon there will be no players left. I'm sure they make enough off of the other games to not really worry to much. However if that is the type of outlook they have on things then eventually it will effect all the products.

Word of mouth is one of the biggest things in business that can either make you or break you. As it stands right now anyone playing this game that was to give a review of the company an how they handle things it would not be good for them. Perhaps they would consider giving us a road map of sorts. Make a post with planned updates. Do not add a date as to when they will be released just show what's being worked on or in a planning stage. That alone I think would clear up a lot of frustration for most of the players. We need to see something an soon or we are all going to give up like many already have.

16. wacko

wacko Member

LOL
    "There is something in the works right now. Still in Infancy"
    This is how I read this. For the last 5 months the players have been asking for updates and you did nothing. Just means you have no intention of doing anything. We are asking you to enable things in the game that exist but hidden from this version of the game for reasons never ever explained. This should not take 5 months to get done. If you had any interest in listening to players and expanding this game you would have done it long time ago even before players ask for it.
    There is no way you can put in any new content in this version of the game that is not already in other versions. So all you can do is enable content that's part of the game or make slight modifications from the base content. The only thing I can think is you have not paid the original developers for the other (new) content, hence the reason for the stalling. But you have stalled long enough and lost many players and making the situation even worse. All I can say stop feeding us bullshit.

Life and s51.Ashanti like this.
  17. wacko

wacko Member

Further more the content you have here is not how you have described it. Magic Power should always drop in Vip 9 dungeon, but this is not the case, it rarely drops. You need to give me and all players with VIP9 and above Magic Power for everyday we were at VIP9. You must be breaking a rule somewhere.

Life and s51.Ashanti like this.
  18. s51.Ashanti

s51.Ashanti Member

:rolleyes:I want to like that last post more then once.:)

Life likes this.
  19. Life

Life New Member

This is how i like it.. "Like" for both Ashanti and Wacko post.. extra likes.. LOL.. well said.

s51.Ashanti likes this.
  20. Infini

Infini Member

unless the "something is in the work" is the complete 2.0 interface update and bring it up to par with other regional servers, or else i don't see any justification for the wait for so many months for the older players, and for spenders on newer servers might as well not bother. I definitely won't come back unless i see that happen.

in the mean time im enjoying my 100 USD spend on taiwan server while sitting a BR that no one on NA server can possibility reach.