how is possible

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Calista, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Calista

Calista New Member

How is possible gamers already om 3 lvl of eye of sauron, with low bp. I wonder how they do that , someone can explain in details please.

2. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

if completed awakening 1 and 2, you only need lv 200 to do awakening 3, bp is irrelevant

3. player29546325

player29546325 New Member

what is their bp ?

how low can it be ?

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  4. Calista

Calista New Member

If I'm wrong I apologize but is weird because how to activate the second level from EYE OF SAURON, and them on 2 and 3 levels of the EYE

5. အလွ

အလွ Member

see their vip, as turn2 need zeus which can only be get from charging daily

6. EchosSong

EchosSong New Member

People who used the normal God awakening and not the topaz awakening, get to use Endless lands. They dont have to recharge everyday to get the zeus frags. How is that fair to those of us that did the topaz. OPEN ENDLESS LANDS for EVERYone. We shouldnt have to break the bank in order to upgrade our awakening!!!! There are people at turn 4 because they did the free one.. while the rest of us are stuck at turn 1... all because we used topaz. am tired of complaining and trying to turn in tickets.. which is once again BROKEN!! Fix this stuff.. or i predict a mass exodus out of this game because devs are unresponsive to players complaints and bug reports.

Anna [9725794] likes this.
  7. အလွ

အလွ Member

is it for real? free get endless land?

8. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Not true. I am at standard turn 2 (and did standard turn 1) and no endless lands for me.
    [​IMG]

9. အလွ

အလွ Member

when will devs open endless land?

10. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

I don't know. Why are you asking me?

11. EchosSong

EchosSong New Member

Ok so Endless Lands isn't open.. the fact of the matter is .. it SHOULD be. They merged 9 servers last week.. and opened a brand new server the very same day. While merging those 9 servers, they broke:

1. arena
    2. they gyped us out of day 7 of the merger event.
    3. you can collect vacation tickets, but you cant use them, because if you do, the game freezes and you have to refresh it.
    4. you can only collect the log in vacation tickets, all the other collections give you a client error msg.
    5. the clocks and event times are messed up.. again.
    6. daylight savings time
    7. tickets and complaints have gone unanswered.
    8. players who haven't spent a dime on the game are on turn 4 of awakening, while those that have spent hundreds cant get any further than turn 1 unless they keep spending... this a HUGE problem!!
    9. where are the forum moderators that are supposed to be HELPING the players!!
    10. support page is broken again

These issues need to be addressed immediately.... and there are crickets from the mods and the devs. People are getting increasingly angry because of the bugs and glitches and they are quitting.

12. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Hi EchosSong

1. Its been forward
    2. First time I heard that problem, can you be so kind and tell me what you mean? Because what I heard all got daily merge rewards with out no problems.
    3. Can you be so kind and send ticket to support
    4. Add this to ticket too because its about same issue vacation ticket's, thank you
    5. Yes, all these been forward....
    6. daylight saving time come because USA went to summer time
    7. There is delay to answer for tickets, but I know they try they best.
    8. You cant do turn 2 and turn 4 if you haven't made continual recharge, so wonder why you say those who has turn 4 this moment haven't recharge. Be so kind and pm me in here or in Discord to give me some names so I can check
    9. We have only 3 moderator's in this game, we try our best, but unfortunately we are normal ppl's who need to work too.
    10. Click support in your game (blue line up your game) then you choose Queen of Dragon game. Click genaral questions and there down on that page you find question was this information helpful? Click no and it open ticket page to you what you can fill.

Fast way to contact moderators is to join game Discord. In there you can pm to every moderator personally.

13. wacko

wacko Member

My take on this

1. Arena yep a known issue from way back when and reported and nothing was done
    2. Nothing new seen them do this on other games. And they want a screenshot to compensate you. How can you do that if you can't see it?
    3. I had a similar issue 2 months ago, reported it and as of now nothing has been done, so don't hold your breath.
    4. Again reported but of course, they have not replied.
    5. The timing has never been right can't even use the event planner to decide on things
    6. Should not the Servers also move to Summertime?
    7. I am not sure they even care. This is for all 101XP games.
    8. Still struggling with turn 2, don't know if I will get there ever. Whereas I have seen some players on Turn 3.
    9. Moderators are just the middle person to create a layer. So usual comments will be "I am not the Dev, will speak to them" or "We can't do anything we are just messengers"
    10. I am not sure why we have a support page if we don't get any decent reply.

We don't want the moderators we want the devs or their managers to come here and tell us what is been done. People are frustrated.

Some other issues:
    Server 1 - 9 was merged into 3 servers and now has caused :
    • an overpopulation on cross server events
    • too many players are loosing out on events
    • although they merged the servers they did not increase the hardware resources to handle the extra number
    Why is there a limit on pm messages per day?
    Chosen Boss does not work

I am sure there is more may update it later if I remember anything

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    LadyAshe™ and Khaleesea like this.
  14. Khaleesea

Khaleesea New Member

Oh add there is a game bug that is being used/exploited/spamed and I reported it but no one cares.. They stopped even caring they are losing money with a hack. :confused:

15. EchosSong

EchosSong New Member

I beg to differ with you on number 8. There are 2 players on server 3/6/9 that have turn 4. They have the day glo eyehurting migraine inducing purple outfits. They did the free awakening. They have done nothing wrong and I will not give you their names. You are on that server, look for yourself. My guild leader has sent tickets. Everyone has sent tickets, only to be told that they are working on it and the tickets get closed with no resolution. Whats the point in sending screenshots of something I cant see and the event is down now, the whole server was unable to collect day 7 of the merge event because they ended it 24 hours before it should have ended.

How about this.. instead of opening new servers the very same day they merge 9 servers, they fix endless lands, so we can gather zeus frags. so we can finish our awakening OR give us the option of changing our minds and do the free one. The game devs have effectively hobbled paying players. It is unfair, it is frustrating and people are more than a little angry with the situation. What do we have to do to get this mess fixed. What do we have to do to get fair gameplay.

And yes wacko.. I forgot about those issues. Thank you for posting them.

16. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

I know both people, they did free awakening, but had to pay for getting items. One of them helped me a lot with awakening guide.

17. Mad Moxxi

Mad Moxxi Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

We are sending all your questions and offers to the developers. And hope for the soon merge and bugs fixes.
    We are doing our best to make the game work properly.
    And very sorry for the inconviences.

18. အလွ

အလွ Member

which 1 will be merge?

19. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

When i did standard god awakening 2st i worked out a way you could get the zeus fragments without recharge.
    Whether it is still valid now i did it about 2 months ago, this is the steps i did it.
    The first time you do stage 1 at the top of the stage is a tab that says Expedition click it and you get to do endless lands, it only works the first time around. So what you do is don`t spend the fragments, save them. After server reset the following day go into awakening , the expedition tab will not be there, but what i did was clicked on preview button and reset the stage on standard god once again and got to do the expedition again, save the zeus fragments and repeat the step everyday until you have enough fragments to complete the entire stage, it would be possible to save enough zeus fragments on standard then change to topaz god then use the fragments.
    The very first time you go into awakening 2st look for the tab up the top of the page, it may say instance not expedition, it has been along time since i did it.
    Enjoy!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    Sweety likes this.
  20. Sweety

Sweety Member

viper_qld

tvm even tho i paid and got it done :confused: