Hope it was worth it. Good bye DB.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by SirKilll, Apr 13, 2018.

1. SirKilll

SirKilll Member

Hey Alice and Nathan...enjoy the game you are killing. I am done. Hope the mute was worth it.

Kaunas and Penny like this.
  2. Ariana.

Ariana. New Member

No SK ok the I will quit too

Why DB you really want to kill this game, I hink you did a great job

Nice job this game will be played by moods if all of us will be treat like that

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2018
    Kaunas, Cookies and Penny like this.
  3. Slappy

Slappy New Member

Way to go Alice and Nathan. Your actions lost two big spenders in this game as well as great and helpful players. Sit back and watch how many other paying customers abandon this game now. SK your advice helped me alot when i was getting started and I will always appreciate it.

Cookies and Penny like this.
  4. Mrs. Noob™

Mrs. Noob™ Member

It's a shame 2 helpfull big players are quitting game. Doesn't that make the big bosses there think about their actions? Weren't they supposed to prevent players from stopping?
    Seems to me this is quite the opposite,

AnnieMosity and Penny like this.
  5. ⱮƐᶑƲṤѦ

ⱮƐᶑƲṤѦ New Member

Things getting crazy and MODs acting like they Gods. Muting people for no reasons, just because they can. Driving away big spenders and all for what? Devs you need to wake up and take control of these MODs. You going to start losing money now!!!

:}|{: Lady K and Penny like this.
  6. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

I already asked you for little bit patience in this case, please. I know how are you feeling, be sure. But this will be sorted. Soon. I promise.
    At least, give a moment to our CM, she is already aware about situation and I am quite sure she will do her best.
    Thank you and sorry again, guys.

Feel free to contact me via PM, if you want or need.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  7. Terri Bell

Terri Bell Member

SirKillalot ,
    Please don't quit , take time out instead. Vicky wrote tonight she may quit too :(
    p.s i can't click like on your post , because i was gutted to read it.
    Thank you for being a great helper and adviser. t c and be safe brother warrior :)

:}|{: Lady K, Sam B, Penny and 4 others like this.
  8. Allen Butik

Allen Butik New Member

Mods don't mute unless the rules are broken and the player fails to follow their instructions.

9. Edna

Edna Member

maybe mods rejected 3x for mod before arnt worth listenkng to?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

tranlated its who watch thr watchmen

whenn ppl are muted unfarily who do we turn to????

& dont ya say it bc they havee good reason

dictators say that too whille slaughttering their own ppl

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2018
    :}|{: Lady K and Cookies like this.
  10. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ● Active Member Moderator

This game can not afford to lose you, SirKill. You are who we all look up to, you are our mentor, helper and friend. Too many people will follow you out and the game is already hemorrhaging all the best layers out of the game. Please, reconsider this and do not leave us!

11. Edna

Edna Member

Sks 1 of the lastt strawds 4 me

mamy of thr ppl i care bout have left

12. Cookies

Cookies Member

this is completely out of control and someone needs to put a stop to it.

13. ~Blazenette

~Blazenette New Member

I am greatly perplexed regarding application of policies. I have been playing DB for a very long time, I have witnessed true violations of any reasonable policy where no actions were taken, some actually involving moderators being at fault. We pay to play, to enjoy the game, and socialize with our friends. The game has become less enjoyable for me of late, now even less enjoyable with the loss of so many of our high level players. I too, like others, will be watching and hoping that the actions of a few can be resolved, and a more harmonious management employed.

14. Sam B

Sam B Member

don´t let them win

15. Lav[12936431]

Lav[12936431] Active Member

I agree Sam, if what he says is true then he shouldn't let us win. He should keep playing.

16. Edna

Edna Member

wat 4? hes not missing anythimg

17. WanLesk

WanLesk New Member

So sorry to hear that SK. Mods should not have any powers with mute from now on.

18. SirKilll

SirKilll Member

Alice, don't for a moment think that I do not still watch and see what is happening here still. The amount of friends I have made in game is large and many have reached out to me.

The problem is EVERY one of them is not only telling me the reprehensible abuse of power is not going away but has gotten worse. Ninja muting and going after some for saying LMAO because of what the "a" stands for? Really!?? Soon you will be going after anyone who says LOL because they used too many capital letters in the statement. Like you said, rules are black and white with no leeway...your words to me.

Then to even attempt to question why or have ANY sort of emotion brings immediate threats of contempt charges. This has happened again and again and again. The definition of contempt in game is so broad now it has come to mean "anything a mod does not like".

Games, in the end, are nothing but 1's and 0's. The only real things we take away from games, if lucky, are real friendships and relationships that can last lifetimes. I know...I have been doing this for 27 years. Gaming is a lifelong passion and hobby of mine but even I understand it's inherent limitations. Yet still I am willing to spend money if I am kept happy for awhile.

If I am going to be in my hobby and be knowingly targeted by the powers that be from the shadows, as seems to be happening with increasing regularity, AND knowing that my social interactions can be taken away at a moments notice by some unfair misconstruing or misrepresentation of what has transpired in a given interaction, then logic dictates that hobby has become a waste of money.

And another thing,,,I am not going to sit and screen shot everything that is going on. YOU may consider this your job and be willing to do that but I do not and will not. If I have to screen shot everything I do in a game to "prove" something that the majority are up in arms about then it has no longer become something I am doing for fun.

I just sit here and hope 101 management is watching. I still stand by my statement of abuse of power and considering your handpicked minions have been trained by you, I haven't seen much to hope for there either.

AnnieMosity, Kaunas, Autumn and 9 others like this.
  19. SirKilll

SirKilll Member

to find out I am STILL on mute. To all who reached out to say hi, this is why I did not respond.

Well, even tho many of you have reached out thru many different avenues, it seems 101 does not want me back to play.

They may have cut the head off the snake but it seems the body is still alive and active.

What a shame.

Penny, Cookies and •SKelLyn• like this.
  20. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ● Active Member Moderator

I am still muted, too. 30 days on Peppermint and 15 on Skellyn. Neither mute should have taken place are are the direct result of The Alice/Lavender targeting me over jealousy.

Penny and Cookies like this.