Help for New Additions!!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by ♠ ACE ♠, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Killer Queen

Killer Queen New Member

Would be really useful to have inbox messaging to contact friends who are offline, communicate with guild leaders about what has been and not been done, letting team know if you can't make it to CSA etc etc...I was very surprised to see such a grass-roots feature missing from DB tbh lol :cool:

Kaleena and player27029427 like this.
  2. Kaleena

Kaleena New Member

A scroll for WoG list for inspiring people with lower BRs would be awesome :]

Gator and Sriracha like this.
  3. player20539325

player20539325 Active Member

Example would be good and usefull to have more then 20 assists in guild quest , because for guild of 150 members is very little 20 !! And would be nice to have SEND button in bag to can help each others in game , like if i not need something from my bag that can send to lower player or my friend ... thank you !!!

Bite_NL, Gator and Sriracha like this.
  4. player15949862

player15949862 New Member

make a map where you can afk to farm some gold or EXP.

5. Legendary777

Legendary777 New Member

More Levels the Level 179 at least pull the level cap to 250 or up to an even 300 have new base character than reach up to at least 220 to 240 it is getting super boring we need newer heroes to 9 to 12 stars, newer crypt dungeons, and crystals to obtain to raise them we been grinding the same stuff for a year its time for a change. We need newer maps to explore, those little Continents are feeling lonely on the map we need some new places to explore not just re-run old maps over and over again we need some excitement. We need newer Team Towers unlock the other two dragons make a level 7 and level 8 in TT so we can obtain the other two Dragons and a new Constellation area where we can grab the 6th piece sure we can buy the 6th brown piece but we need the blue, purple and yellow piece to complete the parts it needs to be established on the game what a game if you cannot complete what we started? Many of us have more gold than Fort Knox just stashed away I would rather spend it on new heroes than evolution levels. As it being something new for the game to interest the viewer that plays it have different skills for newer base characters.

MIKI, Ƥraice♘ and Sriracha like this.
  6. Kaleena

Kaleena New Member

Do any mods even look at this anymore?

MIKI likes this.
  7. MIKI

MIKI Member Moderator

we check every day even though you dont see us we are here

Bite_NL and Himu like this.